ADVICE. This virgin bitch has a crush on me. I think it would be hot to fuck her, should I?

ADVICE. This virgin bitch has a crush on me. I think it would be hot to fuck her, should I?

probably not, considering she is probably 12 and you are probably 31

She is 18. I’m 4 years older

I would normally never consider a girl like her. But she’s a virgin with big titties

I found out from some of her friends

Thoughts?

She looks alright from some angles. Make sure you do her from one of those angles

Just wanna grab those tits

TOTAL QT 3.15
date her

I mean...you aint got shit else to do you little bitch.

I want to fuck her hard and be forceful for her first time

You think so? She’s really innocent. Fuckable.

Make her wear this and have her moo while u bang

I want to suck her titties till they’re sore.

How can I make her first time memorable? I think im gonna invite her over this weekend.

She looks at me like this. I make her heart flutter

Does she deserve to get fucked and left in the dust?

id bang
but i wouldnt write home about it, not genuinely anyway

Yeah go fucker

nah, you should breed her

Why not, shes pretty cute
Okay, here she looks a bit uglyish. But overall not bad
I like that body
And here she looks really cute again

You think so? This bitch would probably let me creampie her if i went for it

Tell she cant get pregnant if shes on top then ghost her after nutting up in that.

more tiddies

I might do that. But I also want to fuck her in doggy while squeezing those funbags.

nah big titties are best taken directly to the face.

I also want to bust in her mouth...

She wont know shes pregnant right away. You got like a 2 weeks of raw dogging before itll show.

Would definitely make into my petgirl.

Make her wear a cute collar and keep her on leash.

Important mods to her would be amputating her hands from wrist down and legs at knees, so she has to walk on all fours. Make her wear a tail buttplug and cat ears. In addition we would get her vocal choords removed/severed, so theres no way she will be able to speak again. She would be such an adorable catgirl! Id love to walk her around with the leash, fuck her and have her suck my cock. And to do that even better I might have her teeth removed.

Then a final modification Ive thought of would be lobotomy. Im not sure if shed deserve it, but probably. Make sure she really knows shes an animal or an item, not a person. Hopefully would reduce her mental age to a 5 year old, something similar to dog. Shed be perfect.

Wow shes super cute

Your fucking weird bro.

The fact alone that you make a thread like this on Sup Forums to brag demonstrates a few things, OP.

>she probably doesn't even know you exist
>her dad or elder brother/s should kick your teeth in
>other people should avoid your company at all cost
>you're a massive faggot.

Here's my advice for you.
Grow a pair and aim to become a decent human being. But if in doubt just off youself.

Sincerely,

user

What are you, a virgin?

This.

Bangin body though. Problem is, she'd wanna be extremely desciplined with her food intake. She got great curves at 18, but she'll triple in size by the time she's 25 if not careful.

What has my weird brother to do with anything?
>it’s “you’re”, i.e. “you are”. “Your” means posession, i.e. “something that is yours”

As long as she's not smiling she's alright. Also you spend time on Sup Forums so you must not get laid very often. I SAY SMASH TILL THE SMASHING IS DONE, and then smash some more!!!!

Is that Firenze? Sorry to sound like a fag but looks just like a place in AC2.

inb4 ADHD - I noticed that 2nd, after the tits.

Bump

Her titties are fucking huge. I wouldn’t fuck her without

Ok

Or we could force feed her more

Everything comes sfter tits

If you take her virginity she will love you and be obsessed with you to a scary extent.

Then she will be my personal fucktoy for a long time.

I wouldn't want to be seen with her in public but I bet she'd be a decent fuck.

I agree. But can you confirm my observation?

She looks like a curvy version of Kirsten Dunst in that pic.

Would bang/10. Weird, considering I'm only into Asians (married to Jap for 9 Yrs now).

Absolutely no way she is a virgin. I guarantee it. She looks like a slut, plus she actually looks very good and sexy. No one would think twice about fucking her.
Cute af

Or she will obsess with you and try to get pregnant. Congratulations!

That’s really hot.

I feel the same way. Thats why i will bring her to my place and stay there.

Mmmm. Is that your wife

You’re right. Hard to imagine she’s a virgin with an ass like that. Do you think shes lying to me?

Smash and stay man, she looks aight. I've done way, way, way fucking worse.

I hooked up with this Geena Davis looking chick who was pretty cute, ended up in a sex sandwich with her and her ghetto flatmate who had this huge fucking scar on her arm and probably kids somewhere

Anyway, get involved man, good luck.

You think I should date her?

Well fuck yeah you should

If i had the chance i fucking would. She has a great body, amazing tits and a lovely ass. Her face is cute and she is very sexy. The teeth can easily be fixed with a visit to the orthodontist and braces, and she’ll be like 8/10 at least

Dont waste your opportunity

Dubs decided. She looks like a nice person man, give her a shot.

No ragrets style.

Also this. I'm a Brit and we have atrocious teeth so I was like "dem teef doe" but yeah, she looks like a good'un.

Oh yeah. If you decide to hang around, for fuck's sake bag up. I rawdogged a chick who was on the pill as well as antibiotics... she received my festive cheer and I narrowly avoided parenthood due to miscarriage. That was messy as fuck and I'm still getting over it.

Respect yourself too, she'll be... impressed/pleased that you brought a rubber or 12.

In fact, take 12 and make it clear it's an all you can fuck buffet.

Should i take it slow, then? I didnt expect Sup Forums to be so thoughtful

You’ve got me reassessing my priorities here

I'm in the same boat with a short chubby girl. She's 17 (Legal in my state) and I'm 22. I'm gonna smash, but only so I can have the experience of taking a girls virginity. You smash your girl, I smash mine, we both tell our tales in a thread sometime down the road.

On the grand-scale of things, teeth are one of the easiest things to fix. She has boobs and ass, getting those on other girl would require surgery and implants. She seems like she has good personality, getting that on other girls is impossible, and she likes you. She might not have the best teeth but compared to those other points, fixing that is easy af.
Where in britain is she from, im in the UK too. If shes close I’m gonna snatch her first if you dont make a fucking move quick

She's ok.

Name and where is she from.

Im gonna fuck her first and keep her as my gf.

Hams sighted and confirmed. GO GO GO!

I have only ever regretted being someone's first, nothing good ever comes out of it. Just stay clear.

If dubs she's a Sup Forumstard and reads this.

if you're into fatties, go for it.

Dubs!!! Win.rar

Any feet?

Fair assessment

/thread

>damn true

Dude I'm with you. Had the very same experience 3 years ago.
So I've learned my lesson and I always use condoms now.

why not? fuck as many girls as you can

She's beautiful user
I hope you end up in love