Hey Sup Forums, my gf wants me to stop browsing Sup Forums so I can be a sensitive person for her so do I do it...

Hey Sup Forums, my gf wants me to stop browsing Sup Forums so I can be a sensitive person for her so do I do it? I joked about the Florida shooting she got really mad or when I joke about some daft cunts pulling an hero, she gets mad about it. She's everything Sup Forums, and I want to marry her but this place has become a small part of my everyday life. What do I do Sup Forums?

Favorite Florida joke: What's there to hunt with an AR-15? Depends on the state. Like in Florida, you can hunt some teenagers.

And how do I stop, if yes?

no, find a girl who will browse with you. if you make jokes like that already, Sup Forums has ruined you

> What's there to hunt with an AR-15? Depends on the state. Like in Florida, you can hunt some teenagers.

wtf how old are you?

Is this shit hole website more important than your gf? If so then you don't deserve her

Why the fuck would you even tell your girlfriend you browse Sup Forums? That's fucking stupid.

No stay

I would be mad too if I was told a shitty joke like that. That joke doesn't have a punchline or any wit, it just states a fact.

american years old

Sup Forums is trash. Leave and have a better life.

So how do I stop? I was thinking about posting pizza but I don't wanna be placed on a watch list for the rest of my life.

I didn't tell the joke, I read it on normiebook. It just gave me a chuckle compared to some of these other ones.

>Hurr hurr, jokes need to be logical and mature

Fuck off

it's almost like jokes without a punchline that are just offensive for the sake of being offensive just aren't funny

joking is logical and mature?

no that joke is just plain fucking aids, it literally makes me stiff in my seat hearing something so fucking bland.

Dump that betch. Before things gets worst of show her who is in command show some authority or become fag

>aids
>offensive jokes aren't funny

Literally why do you browse Sup Forums

kys

>Favorite Florida joke

Not a joke. Just edgy wannabe crap

You belong on Sup Forums. Dump your gf, save her the heartache, and start dumping trap pics.

No, but all jokes should be funny.

My wife saw me on here and asked what I was doing and what it is.
I told her nothing so she looked it up for herself it did not end well.
So I quit for a while and visited pub Friday Saturday every weekend.
She soon came round, everyone needs thier own thing.
And if talking shit to fagots on the Internet is your thing you do it, don't back down because it will develop into more and more things she wants to change about you.
Married 7 yrs trust me I know

Alright thanks user, I appreciate the advice.

you should stop browsing Sup Forums
not for her sake, fuck that cunt's sensibilities
you should leave because you're the kind of sperg who can't leave online shit online, and act like a normal human IRL

>that picture
>that attitude
go to bed, you have school in the morning

>Ooooooooo look at me am a edgy lil faggot
Op prolly. Nice bait, you dont have a gf faggot

If you're not in Ronnie cosply right now then ditch the bitch.

offensive jokes can be funny but they need to have a working punchline

I can act normal and know where to draw a line when I'm not talking to friends. Being a person is easy enough but it gets tiring when I have to pretend to care about normal stuff like mass shootings and Stacy drama.

My gf is like that but I just kind of pretend I'm a normal person, I got used to it but the truth is I'm a insensitive fuck.

it might be tiring, but unless you're marrying a femanon you're probably going to have to hold your tongue
you're not going to get any more sensitive, and she's unlikely to get any less so
so just don't bring this sort of thing up, and if she does, just say "yeah that's pretty fucked up"

this guy gets it

Keep your deranged humour and learn how to tell funnier jokes.

Thank you user, this stuff helps.

best of luck to ya, pal

I ve seen soooo many individuals that say /b is bad and trash and what not but what keeps and individual coming over and over gain?
What drives you here in particular user?