>but then online friend disappears and I realise he dont want me anyway
>still wait around for him to come back around to talking to me
>send him nudes like legit constantly, mostly without him asking
>he tells me he feels the same
>I believe him
>what do

meet him irl first

also tits or gtfo

Find a better daddy to treat you like the slut you are. Post nudes here and bathe in the attention.

did you meet them on Sup Forums? I do this to a lot of girls

sound like my ex heartless cunt kys you catfished slut

>I desperately send nudes for attention
lol ok

I'm scared if i meet him irl ill just be too sure i wanna go be with him. I would like to make my choice before I travel .. I just don't even know what to say to him at this point .

Don't fall for it op. I did once and it was a mistake. They don't really love you and once you're single, they leave you too. They don't care about you. A lot of the times its only to see if they could do it and once they do, it's over. Best to block him, and stay with bf.

meet him irl before you make any real decisions. people can be completely different online than IRL and you know this

Don't believe him. Anonamale myself. He'll leave you before 4 months and your dumbass will go try and get back with your ex like a typical basic jit.

What's your age? Also post your titties.

No you don't faggot

did not meet him on b .

Time stamp required

Time stamp, little slut. Write us a message across your tits. Dont worry about that other chump, we'll take good care of you.

Can't, because I'm a dude. Love me

go to him get chained up and tortured it will be more then you deserve

if i leave my bf im not coming back. I've been friends with this dude for years though and only recently in the last year realised I wanted to be with him . I think im in love with him and it's terrifying

less than I used to. When I was 19-22 I was a horrific faggot and broke up multiple engagements/marriages because I loved to lure girls away and make them need me, but then the challenge was gone so I mostly just left.

I try not to now but cant help myself occasionally.

good, thats out of the way.
timestamp fgt.

I posted tits I already have saved im not getting up to take a new pic with a time stamp , fuck off lol

OP here

>confirming your shitty b8

abandon thread guys

>>online friend disappears
>>send him nudes like legit
>>he feels the same

he gonna bang u irl and dump u.
trust me op every male talk to u wanna bang u.

would 100% still bang.

you almost had me convinced this thread wasn't b8 until this post.

well i don't send them when hes not talking to me lllolol

Youre his side piece. He's probably bragging about fucking you and showing your nudes to his friends

show feet cunt

thanks for the advice b/ros . I'm abandoning thread now . basically I picked up that I should drop him like potatoes . well, thanks

>too many people are calling me out on shitposting and I cant be bothered shooping a fake timestamp

be seeing you op

>2 different resolutions
>same time and battery
>no wifi, sound, or push notifications
We all know why youre not time stamping, cunt.