Which Dragonballz saga was the best?

Which Dragonballz saga was the best?

Cell games kicked ass

Great Saiyaman/World Tournament

Sugoi!

SUGOI SUGOI!

someone destroy these little shits. Vegeta, Whis, i don't care. ANYBODY.

honestly, all dragon ball sucks ass, i hear the later stuff is ok

when he was training in the hyperbolic i think was the best/gains

>all dragon ball sucks ass,

> hasn't seen the Penguin Village episode

i thought i was having an acid flashback. what the fuck? talking poo? flying superintelligent babies?

Saiyan saga

Don't tell my mom about this

Dragonball > Dragonball Z

I liked the first dragon ball best tbh

Don't tell my mom

fuck off you stupid faggot either kill self

Sayin saga was pretty litty

Please don't tell my mom

having to watch clips of db super new meme transformation on youtube in japanese is fucking shit. granny goku and baby zeno are fucking shit.

Idk. They were all about the same to me.

I mostly just like the movies

Garlic Jr.

DBZ abridged is where it's at.
>follows the storyline
> takes a fraction of the time to watch
>none of that gay shit
DBZ is the shit though.

From Z? Cutting out the filler Freiza was the most epic due to the og SSJ transformation. Watching Goku fight on another planet for the first time while it's on the brink of exploding vs this count that just seems unbeatable was pure glory.

After that androids were boring but the Cell absorbing cities of people and Goku passing the torch to Gohan and the final kamehameha put it at number two for sure.

The Buu saga was amazing at first but due to filler and Toriyama taking a shit on Gohan makes it last for me. Idk but Gokus death just felt perfect. My main gripes are Gohan getting his power unlocked for free felt rushed and was complete bs. If he came to his mystic form through self training it would have been so much more satisfying. Also it needed to end with Gohan beating super Buu. Toriyama ass-pulling goku back to life completely took a shit on everything that was built up in the series. Gohan because useless dying had no repercussions but oh well. I still love the series regardless.

Anime is gay die weeboos