Spanish “anti-racist” crushed by subway train, was randomly pushed by Black hobo

Spanish “anti-racist” crushed by subway train, was randomly pushed by Black hobo

whitegenocideproject.com/spanish-anti-racist-crushed-by-subway-train-was-randomly-pushed-by-black-hobo/

>Lucas Jurando, a recently married Spanish student living in Sweden was pushed onto the tracks in a Stockholm subway station, and was crushed by a train.

>The suspect, a Black homeless beggar, is believed to have randomly pushed him, and is charged with attempted murder.

>Jurando has apparently blocked his friends on Facebook who vote for Sweden Democrats, the only major political party in Sweden which wants to end mass immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d72_1465014983&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0-4QloK9Jrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love these. Please make a meme of it.

And nothing of value was lost that day

>dedicate your life to "fighting racism"
>end up getting murdered by the animals you're trying to protect

What a picardia

Hopefully the subway wheels that ground him up weren't racist.

PRAISE KEK

Thank you black homeless beggar

So he got Frank Underwood'd by a Freddy

You know how Sweden never shows any pictures of the perpetrators? Well, this time they did and this is the picture they chose. He's supposed to be a BLACK MAN HAHAHAHA

bix nood mufugga

>living in Sweden
Why does Sweden act as a magnet to the dregs of society? Poor Swedes

>How do we solve the censorship problem in Sweden?
We shave everyone's heads and install spotlights all over the country so that everyone looks white in pictures

Looks white to me

>having killed somebody doesn't make you a killer

Wew nig

looks white to me too mate

This insanity has to end soon

Achievement unlocked: level 99 tolerant liberal

It seems to be algerian, see :
liveleak.com/view?i=d72_1465014983&comments=1

>
>[fenrisulven]
>
>Two things: The victim is the product of one >Swede and one Spaniard so he's half Spaniard. >The suspect claims to be an Algerian by the >name of Walid Maache.

>I corrected the name because I at first gave >the name of another Algerian asshole who >attacked a woman at a different Stockholm >metro station.
>This jerk: youtube.com/watch?v=0-4QloK9Jrk .
>Shows you well what these people are made of.

This is what people call karma?

This really makes you think...