Would you marry a white girl?

Would you marry a white girl?

A white girl is the only girl I would marry tbh.

Why? I'm white Jewish and I would marry an asian girl or black girl.

As a proud white man, I would love to - but feel that as a part of our reparations to the people of colour, that it is only right that our white women should be offered for breeding.

I'd marry either a white girl or a half white/asian girl.

Green skin master race only.

And that bitch is annoying.

>white jewish
Wut
And because I believe in preserving my ethnic heritage.

I did, but sadly she doesn't remotely looks like that...

After wedding :
1/ took 20+ pounds
2/ sex once a week (because I ask her), missionary, no oral
3/ no more make up, except when she's "out with the girls"
4/ no cleaning, house is a mess 24/7
5/ doesn't give a flying shit about me anymore

Yes. I'm sure people from America or whatever have easier time being picky, but I'm from Northern European country, with barely any immigrants. Yes, the Asian girls I've met have been pretty chill, but I'd really like a wife who I share a language with.

Fuck,man. No! Marriage and monogamy are traps that make you feel frustrated and less satisfied with your life once you've been doing it for a few years. Kids even more so. Steer clear.

I wish I listen to those kind of advices...

But you know, you're telling youself "no way, not her, she's fun, cute, and she loves sex, this won't happen to us..."

Next thing you know, there is a no sex landwhale living under your roof...

Been there, done that. Would not do it again.

This image breaks me

YES....and I did.

the wife should take the blame? man feed her, she take care home and children.she get obese after baby

As an added word of caution, never marry a woman who used to be fat. She WILL gain the weight back. It may take years, but it will happen.

thanks for reminding me to not have kids holy shit

This is the hypocrisy of feminism. They're all great when it comes to crying about equality and women's rights - but ignore that men have become little more than meal tickets to women.

Want a war? Send the boys in. Paternity leave/ Forget that shit. Women even on average pay lower insurance premiums despite being nothing short of a fucking liability on the roads.

But hey. Both of you - there's good news. You'll have all the sex you'll ever want while you're getting fucked in the ass during the divorce.

Don't know what you're complaining about. Many work hard to fatten pigs for slaughter like that. Take her to market or butcher her yourself at home. You'll get some fine meals out of her

>she take care home and children

Oh my sweet summer child...
Maybe 10% of the married women I know actually take care of the home more than their husband.
And all my male friends take care of the children equally.

This is 2018 for you.

You're confusing feminazis with actual feminism my man. Sorry the women in your life don't like you.

Happens even if they abort the little shit. Roommates gf got one and went from being 100 lbs maybe at 5’3” to being close to 200 lbs in a matter of a year.

Nah man. Two abortions from my teens and I'm still 110 lbs. Never gained any weight from either and never been above 125.

Woman detected

Sounds like she developed eating issues as a result of not having conviction in her choice to abort. Probably for the best.

>feminazis
>actual feminism

you say potatoe, I say potatoe...

The feminazi are part of the feminist movement.
The feminists don't reject them, they made them their official voice.

Well then you’re lucky cuz she’s just the first example that came to mind. I could be mistaken but the anecdotal evidence from people I’ve known suggests being pregnant at any point has a high chance of flipping the land whale switch on a chick.

as an asian, that's my dream

crack heads don't count...

Nah she always ate like a slob. Didn’t really notice much of a change in her besides the weight gain. She’s always been nuttier than squirrel shit though so anything is possible.

Feminism is Cancer

Nope but im not white so it's okay

anorexic bitch, i hate myself but not that much

>a white girl letting a cuck like me marry them

She probably realized her mistake.
Try to be less boring.

>never forget to blame the man, always

Ah, I see you went to gender studies as well...

Fuck off cunt. I know that tactic. Make me look like a fucking incel. I don't hate women that much. I just don't trust anyone with a uterus anymore. Period. Society's made the entire fucking gender conditioned to leech.

Amen.

Agreed.

No, they're fucking awful.

Fat, lazy, obnoxious, entitled, often have mental issues, and absolutely useless in the sack.

Mulatto women all the way.

Is it possible to marry a non-white girl?

I mean, is it legal, or what?

legal but dangerous