Sup Forums i'm an idiot...

Sup Forums i'm an idiot, i visited some tranny hooker because I wanted to be pounded in my ass at least once before I committed suicide, for some reason she "liked me". I visited her more times and she wouldn't even take my money, I let her cum in my ass while she was barebacking me a bunch of times. Shes back in Brazil now and coming back in march, she says she wants to get a house together and get married. how badly did I fuck up.

Re-enact Pretty Woman but with a brazillian tranny.

>she

go for it tbh

How is the aids?

Not sure yet I am getting tested next week so I guess we will find out, she "swore" she was clean so if I caught something I atleast have a good reason to end it and then kms

More pics.

Not actually her obviously this bitch is crazy she said shed break my face if I hurt her feelings so i'm not going to go and post pictures of her on the internet.

Faggot

Maybe I am but I have no desire to get fuck a man I prefer man with tits.

if you're gunna hero then whats the problem?
just get fucked in the ass then fuckin kys

This bitch knows where I live and I dont want my family to think I am some sad tranny fucker after I kill myself, I need some to end whatever the fuck kind of relationship this is without hurting her, maybe I should just hurt her really bad and she'll kill me.

just tell her you're gunna kys then do it.
why would she go to your family if she knew what happened

Do you like her? Move to Brazil. Have a good time. Move in with her

Why would you care, you'll be dead.

no fear, if you're dead, nothing bad can ever happen to you ever again

The fuck do you even care for if you're comitting suicide?

Quints speak the truth

Too late motherfucker you are a sad tranny fucker.

post a pic of him

No actually he is not a tranny fucker because he was the one being fucked

stfu and marry the tranny. at least you now have something to live for

While I respect your quints, I will say that there's a pervert in Korea who would love to molest your corpse after you're dead.

Jsut marry the He-woman already you dumb fuck. Seriously how is this an issue? You clearly liked being with her so whats the problem.

Murder-suicide