Sleepy bitches and stories thread

Sleepy bitches and stories thread

Grunting noises ensue....

I fingered my cousin in her sleep. She said she was a virgin, which I didn't believe, but she was tight and I felt her hymen but wasn't 100% sure about it. I groped her when she was sleeping once also but I couldn't advice a lot because my brother was in the room.

Advance*

mmm thanks for posting my bitch, ill just sit back and fap then :)

I got those from Sup Forums. Hope you don't mind me sharing

Cute. Vid?

not at all. would have started with her clothed though - please feel free to continue :)
- you fap to her?

Yeah I definitely fap to her. But that's all I have.

No video, but more pics. It's just close ups of tits and pussy tho.

here are some of the initial ones

Proceed friend

Did you get her fucked up? Alcohol, pills?

I enjoy doing this to my girl too. I guess you could say it's a fetish. Lol.

she was over for drinks, wife went to bed, fast forward a few hours, she goes to bed first while i clean up a bit. on my way to bedroom door to guestroom is open, get cam and take the photos on her side from the door. move in closer and turn her on her back, no reaction. rest is well documented ;) it took me like 20 minutes or so from start to panties of. i moved very very slowly and stopped everytime she moved a little. i didnt put her panties back on either, just left them around her ancles and put some cover over her and closed the door.

Nice, we don't judge. Lest see that passed out whore.

Ahhh! I did the same to a girl I was dating. She would get so fucked up on alcohol. One night I said fuck it, I stripped her nuded, and fucked the shit out of her. She never knew what happened. I also left her panties around her ancles. I remember her waking up in the morning tripping over them. I just laughed and went back to sleep.

Anything of her nude body. Stories are good too.

Awesome. More of her tits???

Honestly I think it's the best. You deal with the drunkenness for an hour. The. You have their limp body ALL night. Lol

don't know what mine thought when she woke up - but she was really drunk when she went to bed, and i never heard any of it :P

... also, more`?

I've done it to more than one girl.

i'd really love to see it all, developed a fetish for it after doing it to my wife's friend

How'd you get away with that?
Your wife away?

She wont wake up - even if you cum deep in her ass...

alcohol is a hell of a drug

Kik me my user name is jackofff10

wife had gone to bed a few hours before, the friend was fairly often over for drinks for a period. good times, got some good hidden cam stuff of her

wrote you

cool you raped a girl you belong in jail

Is her name Meagan?

I stripped my little sister naked and 'inspected' her when she was sick and heavily sedated on some meds, I was supposed to be looking after when my parents went somewhere..

Awesome dude! It's what they deserve. I've notice if they pile they are usually up for fair game.

Greentext

More of this one ? Story?

yea... how u know her?

bah, i licked her and fingered her during a photoshoot earlier that evening. didn't even touch her in bed..

Meagan L.? Yeppp

user can you post moar pls?
So are you planning to take a second shot on her?

Wow amazing.
How hard did you fuck her?

More details?

exploring a friends holes after she passed out

Mind confirming what state she resides in?

Do unconscious girls still get wet?
Asking for a friend.

Hot, very hot.
More?

Did you get this from a thread back in august 2017? I think that's my girlfriend…

Gf made friends w single girls when she went away for school

They’d sneak Xanax in her drinks when they’d go out so she’d “be more fun” when they’d go out to bars trolling for dudes to fuck

This results in gf getting blackout drunk. Gf gets insane horny right before pass out when black out drunk . And goes into sleep coma

End result she got sleep fucked by class mates friends and strangers because her friends wanted a girl in a relationship to be a fun wing girl

Yes. Very mush so.

what about that? how was it

Moooooore!?

>Do unconscious girls still get wet?

Yep. Still better to use lube, though,

I've gotten to plenty girls blackout drunk and fucked them. It's the greatest fuck ever.

How many guys fucked her?
How did she find out?

That's fucked up man, i'd kill her friends

share dem stories

I'll share what I got of you confirm what state

Bump

I have also had the joy of experiencing this!! Its Fuckin great. I know for a fact that it happened to my girlfriend when I wasn't there too. I bet those guys had a great time with her. I really want to find a video cause I know it's out there. My gf said she woke up half way thru.... the guy pretended like she passed out nude in his house, so he proceeded to humiliate her for getting drunk and passing out in his house. Liltte did she know they were taking turns fuckin her. This was in Radford VA. at the college there. Appertly it happens a lot

Kait? Looks like her passed out naked body

There's one for you

At least 7. She caught on after enough rough mornings and guys hitting her up

Yea i met them and some of the dudes but didn’t know at the time just wondered why gf was insane drunk and was in coma when we went to bed

Yup it would happen at house parties and she’d get taken home from bars. Apparently if she was coherent she’d ask for her bf and they just said they were her bf and she’d be like ok. Got a few calls saying she had no clue where she was and who the ppl were before radio silence. I look for pics daily

Wtf lol

I wouldn't be able to resist either.
Imagine having the chance to fuck a hot as shit chick while she's completely limp.
Fuck her however you please.

Coma fucking is fun tho. I recently got an air b&b in philly with my girl. Got her nice and drink she wasn't gonna remember anything. I tried to find some older guys to come have fun with her off Craigslist and no one showed. It was a bummer. I had to fuck her all alone b.
Maybe our fetish is to weird.

So the two times it happened when I was actually around I thought she was just hammered. She went from normal to hammered in a heart beat. Then for five minutes she was all fuck me I need you to cum . Then limp coma. And I helped myself as a bf took off clothes and enjoyed. Next morning she’d be like what happened did we fuck and I’d be like noooooope and you were insane drunk.

She never really told me what happened and she likely doesn’t really know but she stopped drinking as a result which sucks

nah, don't think ill get the chance anytime soon, but you never know

didn't fuck her, just took photos for fapping

When I do get my current girl to get drunk it usually turns out fun. Anyone still here?

yup

Here

How heavily passed out was she?
Did you have to remove her clothes?

drunk and tired i guess, the sun was back up when we went to bed. yeah she didn't take them of by herself ;)

I stripped her. She was soooo wasted tho. She started doing the "omg I'm puking I better strip." Then fell face down on the bed and I helped her remove the rest of her clothes. Lol. She had no idea

Fuck you lucky sob.
Care to share a few photos?

I'd like to smack that titty while she's sleeping.

Here ya go.

>checked

more

Who is she to you?

Internet slut

Damn. She looks familiar. Was hoping you had more info.

No one likes my time stamp pics!?