youtube.com/watch?v=kTdMC4N6Kd4
youtube.com/watch?v=WGmmXd8r4YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Warcraft Movie
>not shit

Kill yourself for watching it

wait what
how was this a race thing?
(btw the movie is kinda sketchy, probably would be better with that + 40 min)

>faggot movie
Kill yourself

Wow. I mean I assumed this movie was gonna suck, but now I bet its REALLY gonna suck, 40 minutes? Thats like the fucking movie right there

you're just making shit up, dirty chink
movies never include 100% of the scenes that were shot

Orcs repeatedly nig out, then shills on the human side insist that they dindu nuffin and need to be given yet another chance to be good boys

(((warcraft)))

this movie was supposed to come out a fucking decade ago

I could care less

I will not see it

I dont know about any 40 minutes.
But Orcs and humans are both K selected peoples, and the true evil is the Fel.
If you want to look for Sup Forums elements you're ruining it for yourself.
If you like fantasy and/or Warcraft its a cool movie.

If we could have a warhammer 40k human with the imperium cleansing minor xenos races, that'd be great.

Warcraft become shit tier after vanilla.

It will still be one of the greatest movies of all time.

>7.9
imdb.com/title/tt0803096/

I saw the movie yesterday. The story is a bit rushed and probably hard to follow if you are new to the warcraft universe. But it's still a good movie and worth the money to watch.

Those 40 minutes might just be the difference between a good and great movie

>I could care less
Well, then just do it.

>Orc are refugees trying to escape their shitty homeworld
>Wherever orcs go everything turns into shit
>Humans are europeans defending their country from orcs

Why are there so few chinese on Sup Forums? Is it censored in China?

>not enjoying tbc and wotlk
U were shit in pvp huh?

>I could care less

I can't believe faggots like you are enthusiastic about this film

>WoW movie

Which game was the move based on? WC1 2 or 3? Anything about Arthas or his story?

>tbc
shit
>wotlk
ok

the rest are shitty edgy storyline and pvp. now its a fucking gear threadmill. waste of time when every other year there is a fucking expac

this.
i would give my right arm for a decent WH40K movie

Americans are retarded

It's 'i couldn't care less'

Wider audience doesn't know shit about WH40K, it would flop.

Its about the first game

> Implying wotlk didn't just ruin Wacraft III : The Frozen Throne.

Fan production in works. Voice acting is bad, but better than nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k

I would give my right arm for a decent WH40K movie

Is this a joke or what

actually I'm drunk

you better fuckgn vote Brexit or I'm coming over there to fuck you in the ass

Haven't seen the movie, but, let me get this straight.
So it's not just Durotan helping Lothar? They're trying to help all the poor oppressed Orcs?

i follow this project since circa 1 year, really promising except the voice acting, but a live action movie with a horribly big budget would be the real shit

well if you had any reading comprehension you would see that I am not enthused

I really don't know why they waited so long to make this shitty movie. I heard about it 11 years ago, when I used to play WoW like crazy. Now I don't, that is long behind me, and I have zero interest in this movie

Chinese people do not have time for this shit , they got to pass a test every week pr or it means the factory line for life

Wait, isn't that just cutscenes from the upcoming inquisitor game?

Or did the game use this footage?

advancements in CGI

No, this is the only cinematic trailer for the Inquisitor game they've put out so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTdMC4N6Kd4

>Warcraft: the movie

Warcraft lore in its current shape is enough of a bluepill as it gets, as it now boils down earlier themes to:

>Our kind foolishly followed demonic advice and in effect we made our planet unfit to support us all!
>Don't be a racist and give YOUR own planet while we refuse to change our ways despite them being the cause of our exile in the first place
>We are ultimate victims of this conflict, because you locked us up in rapefugee camps instead of letting us exterminate your racist asses down to the last man, woman and child!

Chris Metzen killed his own story and made it into cucked up drivel.

Not to be confused with this trailer for a different upcoming 40k game.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGmmXd8r4YQ

While i get what your saying people would watch it purely to see a badass human shamelessly murdering aliens. I'll be the "cool ass alien movie" everyone has to see. THAT SAID the movie would absolutely have to be Imperial vs Orks and maybe 1 other race otherwise i'll be too complex for the audience.

Horus heresy movies dude

Has anyone seen it?

top kek why is the orc white on the poster, orca re not fucking white hahahaha what a piece of shit movie

I couldn't care more about how I could care less if all along I was secretly not caring at all

BD release will have those 40 minutes, right?

but you do care, otherwise you couldn't care less

If the movie was set in an 'introductory' fashion, where the main character was introduced to the
universe (such as; the main character being dragged off to become a spessmahrin or a smurf), leading to a conflict and stuff that reveals to the character that basically the universe as he knew it was fucked because of chaos, and whatever

It's not hard if you're not shit when it comes to creativity

Chris Metzen is such a cuck he created his ideal bull through his work.

they want more normies to get into wow

Don't forget how the the Orcs slaughtered Dreanei, raped their women, and made a literal path of glory out of their bones, when all the Draenei wanted to do was live peaceful, devout lives following The Light.

And THEN decided to fuck up human lands.

yeah, and remember metzen also cucked azeroth with the we wuz ancient troll empire an sheit

They divide the orcs into fell orcs and blood orcs. Fundamentalist muslims and moderate muslims.

>BD release will have those 40 minutes, right?

Yes, as a DLC under a monthly subscription plan. :^)

The Draenei knew that by camping on Draenor, or any of the plants they previously camped, all the native races would be corrupted or slaughtered; and they were alright with that. They made no attempt to "bring them to the Light", or warn them of the threat posed by the Legion.

Granted, orcs are niggers, but the Draenei chose to sacrifice the orcs. Their being slaughtered by the people they chose to sacrifice is really just Jews being out Jewed by Fel Jews.

This movie is 8-10 years too late

this. is anyone actually planning to spend money on such a shit tier movie?

Bullshit. The Draenei are from Draenor you illiterate. The Orcs and the Draenei evolved there together, like humans and neanderthals. They then nigged out. Jesus.

in wc1 humans were pure good and orcs were pure evil
in wc2 they made it a little more complex adding traitors, but there were still no good orcs
in wc3 is where the cuck starts. (((thrall))) is introduced, being muh green jezus an sheit
however the game turned out really good because it focused more on arthas (the aryan guy who turns super evil), who was at least cool
this is when the retcons begin, metzen is not content with writing crappy cuck stories, he has to retroactively shit up the past games

>a fucking leaf

>Don't forget how the the Orcs slaughtered Dreanei,

I read their lorebook on that one and it doesn't make it any better:

>We, the Draenei want to live on this planet, but we don't want to affect your way of life so we formed completely separate communities hidden away from your eyes.
>But, as a gesture of goodwill, we let two of your kind enter our city for a while due to danger that befell them
>We orcs see that you live better than us and that makes us ashamed about our state! THIS MEANS WAR! And we will do what it takes to rid this world of you!
>But we share our past with you! Our crystal ship became a home to your sacred spirits and-
>WE WUZ TRUE CREATERZ OF CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN 'N SHIT. How dare you insist otherwise! THIS CALLS FOR A GENOCIDE!

>Chimp out, rally under demonic influence, chimp out some more, world is wrecked and no longer capable of supporting as much life as it used to

>Why is this happening? Please let us in, Azeroth!

>He clicks

Not really.

The Naaru are the ones that called the shots for the longest time.

It was The Naaru that came to Velen and warned him.
It was The Naaru that loaded The Draenei up on one of their ships and helped them flee Argus.
It was The Naaru that eventually had the Draenei settle on and name Draenor.
It was The Naaru that wished to preserve the Draenei as an army of light to eventually fight the legion, joining forces with other races across the cosmos to form one grand army.

Ultimately, it fell on The Naaru to not only keep the Draenei safe, but pull other races into their fold and give them the blessing of light that helped protect them from Legion influences.

The Naaru dropped the ball, not the Draenei. The space goats were just following the wind chimes guidance.

43 thats it?

pretty weak

Why can't they just made the orcs, well orcs aka evil as fuck race in this movie?

I doubt audience would fucking empathize with greenskins.

Jaina got redpilled though

>100 kills
>No objectives

Well, the Orcs end up being okay and working with the humans to save the World Tree and shit. How are you going to say Thrall and his horde of orcs aren't good boys?

lmfao do you click the skills

>Kang Llane: The only way for us to stop this rapefest is for you to kill me, Garona!

Is that how it went in lore? The Orcs were literally ass-raping them, why would they just drop everything and stop when Llane dies? If anything, that should have just spurred them on.

Also:

>Dwarves/Elves/etc turn up to the council meeting, yet don't do shit in the actual battle
>Everyone going back and forth to Karazhan 20 times
>Medivh turning into a Satyr
>The guy they cast for Khadgar looking like a literal gamer, complete with facial fluff and terrible acting
>The Queen of Stormwind is an Irish half-caste with quarter-caste children
>Orcs rape/pillage as soon as they step foot on Azeroth, have to basically be told "Careful not to kill too many, we need them for sacrifices!", and then proceed to whine about 'honour'
>The Fel is basically treated like Necromancy, an entirely different school; with Gul'dan sucking peoples' souls out/etc
>The only Draenei we see is basically starved in a cage and begging for her son to be released

I also get the impression that people unfamiliar with the Warcraft universe would have been lost as fuck. They start shouting "For Azeroth!" at various points, yet they don't actually explain what it is. Could have been a person for all the uninitiated know.

This, but I nonetheless feel that Blizzard's attempts at creating space opera out of Warcraft ended up as their undoing due to lack of conceptual prowess.

Instead of a "clean" demonic race, we got pseudo-Protoss with their crystal-adorned alien buildings.

I love Jaina.
She started off as this blue-pilled liberal cunt with lofty ideas of getting alone and racial harmony.
And then she was force feed a megaton redpill and learned how the world really works.

And then went on a fucking Nazi-style purge of her city.
Makes me sad that she's probably going to turn into a villain and die this expansion. Not that I'll be playing it.

So some fucking mage AoE'd and got 43 kill steals. Big fucking deal. Play a melee warrior and try the same thing.

40k Orcs on the big screen would really be a sight to see especially if they got them accurately portrayed.

No, Garona is mind-slaved to Gul'dan and forced to basically

Jaina wasn't in it.

In the game she did get redpilled, however.

>Tfw you will never go full Garithos and purge the Forsaken
>Tfw they will never let Sylvanas die
>Tfw the Forsaken basically get away with everything they do, and there isn't really a good reason not to be one, from the perspective of an asshole

> (OP)
>you're just making shit up, dirty chink
>movies never include 100% of the scenes that were shot
But in China we get "Chinese cut" edition

>Jaina got redpilled though

True, but a short talk with a dragonkin was enough to discourage her from pursuing the path that would lead to character developement. This is like, r9k tier characterization.

>How are you going to say Thrall and his horde of orcs aren't good boys?

Because they went full retard the moment Thrall stepped down and Garrosh took over?

do that in ab faggot

No, she chooses to kill Llane of her own volition.

Llane thinks that if he dies, the battle will just stop. What a vain prick, kek.

China bans google, so captcha is fucked, you need a pass to post.

Nope, she is unable to disobey the shadow council due to gul'dan's hold on her mind

They didn't show that in the movie at all.

>FBI

I didn't mind the movie's interpretation personally

The chosen guardian of humanity built a portal when they needed a wall. How fucking cucked can you get?

The orcs need to go back.

(((You)))

Kael literally did nothing wrong, yet he got killed twice for it. ;__;

>"The Draenei are from Draenor you illiterate"
>not knowing where do Draenei originate from and why they were called the Eredars
Why this thread even exist ?

This.

Thought it was funny that everytime Medivh cast a spell, he basically had to go back and recharge at Karazhan. Some more stuff I noticed:

1) Humans are physically outmatched by the Orcs, hence why they charge at them with shields and fucking guns. The movie was basically a defence of the 2nd Amendment lol

2) The woman in the Dalaran cube (who looked like that Cruella de Ville actress) had no explanation whatsoever

3) No explanation whatsoever about why Medivh gets corrupted.

If you havn't read the books you dont know why Medivh got corrupted not gonna spoil it

Warcraft lore is so shit anyway, they just rewrite and change everything all the time.

Leaf isn't entirely in the wrong, though. Back in Warcraft 3 Draenei were a bunch of wretches indigenous to Orc homeworld.

Only after Vanilla WoW Blizzard drew a flimsy link between the likes of Archimonde and that shaman rescued by Blood Elves. Even Chris Metzen admitted that it was a shitty copout, yet he would defend it as it is.

My point is that they don't explain it in the movies; so it's bad enough that I as a WoW player was confused, never mind someone who's a complete stranger to the series.

>I started to play WoW after the 4th expansion so I donĀ“t know shit about the story - the post

That by itself isn't bad, but Blizzard's Warcraft team only ever concentrates on making 'cool' aspects of lore more comfortable while everything else either becomes a 2D shade of itself or a plothole.

But, Senpai, you wank with that arm :(