I'm going to be a sugar daddy. AMA

I'm going to be a sugar daddy. AMA.

post more? Also what does she want from you so far when it comes to money?

What do you do for a living?
How did you meet her and set up the arrangement?
What is the arrangement specifically?

t. richfag

That isn't the gril I'll be with. I don't have any pics of her yet. Sorry, brah.

We haven't arranged the details yet, but I'm guessing I'll be paying her around $400 for an evening of her time. We will do this for at least a few months.

She's the hottest chick I've ever known. We've been friends for a while. I've seen her naked, but didn't get a great view of her pussy. I'm so anxious to devour her ass.

I met her on a dating site. She fucked me twice and then played hard to get. Finally she started talking about needing money, and I just came out and offered. This is what she wanted all along.

Do you feel beta in any way for getting it completely on your own and then deciding to trade resources for access to her vagina?
Something has always intrigued me and turned me on about paying for sex. I'm not a bad looking guy and have no problem getting laid.
I think it has something to do with the feeling of it being all about me at that point, like selfishness.
>I paid for this, its all mine I can enjoy it how I want for as long as agreed to.

Does that make sense? Also don't forget about my first question here.

I get what you're saying. Nah, I don't feel beta. I did have to get used to the idea, but now I actually feel alpha. I can tell she's going to be so appreciative. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get to do whatever I want. My ex-wife never let me come on her face, for example. I'm going to jizz gallons on this girl's face.

It's going to be well worth it for me. I can cut out all the bullshit of dating, and just enjoy this girl's body to the max. It's what I need right now in my life.

And yeah, there is something hot about paying. Also, I'm paying for her time, for real. I actually want to get to know her. I'm going to find it very interesting to lay around and hear what she thinks about things, find out about her life, and have her tell me about her boyfriend and how he fucks her.

When are you going to fuck off back to plebbit where you belong?

I've never been on reddit. Sup Forumstard through and through.

have been thinking of doing this.

How much you willing to spend/month? How many dates/month in exchange? Sugardaddy.com?

I agreed with you up until you started talking about wanting to get to know her and hearing about how her boyfriend fucks her.
That sounds like some weird cuck fetish.
I would be looking at her like shes a sex doll
If I want to get to know a chick I'll get to know one that isn't a degenerate that doesnt participate in polyamory or prostitution.

You are def a beta.
/thread

>Never been on plebbit
>AMA

To each his own, bro. I've already known enough classy women in my life. I've never known a gril like this. And I've never had a extremely hot girl get real with me. That I will find fucking interesting.

AMA is known everywhere toolbox. You are stupid as fuck, aren't you?

Ask your overpriced prostitute to do an AMA toolshed.

oops. wrong person. Dumb as fuck X2?

Want to go for 3x?

be her suggar daddy! (chewy_1607 sc; remove underspace _ ) and share the wins please :)

Yeah, bro. I'll get a shot of her ass up in the air waiting for doggy style. You will fap to it.

dont play with me ! please do it :) youll be my hero if you get wins of that chick !

also just to clarify i meant chewy, please get her wins too :) shes got a banging body! and shes also looking for a sugar daddy ;)

> 400$ for an evening
Men really are nothing but horny fools.

Dude, she's hot. And I can afford it.

We are all fools in some way or another. If this is my foolishness, I'm glad...