Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

shit just swings around side to side more violently as time goes on. same reason trump is pres.
it'll swing from the tumblrinas back to the christian types in a few years and everyone will hate that too

stop posting

thanks a new one hit level boss for the pc game Edgelord

To what?
One dude(?) with coloured hair and an edgy t-shirt?

Can't you find a new picture? This one is almost as old as Fox News's Benghazi Schtick.

>This one is almost as old as Fox News's Benghazi Schtick.
Or Trump's "russian collusion"

Just what is Edgy supposed to be? As far as i can see it means "Doing dumb shit for attention" right on par with toddlers jumping up and down yelling look at me look at me for no reason

The new macho

daily reminder you forgot to convert that PNG to JPEG to save our bandwidth

Yeah pretty much. I don’t really see the point of this thread though. It’s one person.

Actually I do know the point of this thread. People just want to post shit that outraged them to validate their own beliefs.

Political bots...
New fags keep bumping them

Is it horrible of me i save some of these to use as art in the Edgelord PC game in the hope they see themselves mocked and remove themselves

It’s pretty stupid yeah.

>bots...
bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots

sure keep eating them tide pods kid

Hey Boris, how's the weather in Moscow?
I'm not falling for your social engineering bullshit.
Fucking saged

Also, ugly dyke thread.

while oldfags are off fapping to the 12 celeb and fbig threads