>make my first female friend
>knows i like her romantically
>tells me she has an ambiguous ldr relationship and catn like me back
>wants to hang out anyway
>spend whole night together talking about all types of stuff
>secretly want her to tell me the ambiguous relationship is a lie
>want to kiss her
>nothing happens
>spend all night thinking how much i wish i could sleep in her apartment and her rape me while im asleep
>think how she is literally the closest ive been with a female
>having date with another girl next week cant stop me thinking about her

What the fuck do i do Sup Forums? Do you think she'll fall for me eventually if the relationship was lie? Im not into making girls turn unloyal and cheat but damn is it hard.

>accepting a platonic relationship when you started out wanting something else
You already fucked up, OP. Move on.

Lmao get real and stop fantasizing you cuck

i did it because i honestly needed more female contacts. i dont have any female friends at all, and needed to make some if i wanted higher chance of getting one.

I didnt think i would want to fuck her this bad though!!

i was in pretty much the exact situation when i was 16

basically move on, i spent 4 years waiting for ambiguous ldr relationship to not work out for her in hopes that she'd go for me

turns out that's pretty creepy and girls don't like it when guys don't respect their relationships lmao

every other girl sucks. I dont want to sleep in anyone else's apartment except hers! it was comfy. i wanted to pass out on her floor, but she reminded me to go.

It's almost like they're real human beings. But that can't be right, right guise?

hey, don't be making fun of me for a lesson i learned as a teenager. OP clearly hasn't learned that yet

If she's actively telling you it's time to leave, you're way overstaying your welcome and are becoming a critical mass beta orbiter.

I can move on. But i still need to see her. Shes my only female contact, and i need her to meet other females, and i'd hate to see her upset.

It just really sucks. I feel like a lesbian attracted to a straight girl. If i were to give any hint of this to her, i would be fucked.

Nah, I was taking the piss out of OP for being a social retard.

dunno man, sounds more like your issue is a quantity problem, not a quality problem

also "i would be fucked" you wish m8

no. she didnt actively tell me. i had to remind her that i should be going. But, i didnt want to fight it.

i just dont know Sup Forums/. How does someone not become a beta orbiter while at the same time not make her cheat?

I am still going out with other girls. but. she's still special to me.

you mostly have to get over your desire to have sex with her and be happy being her friend for one

>quantity instead of quality
dunno what you mean. but. i will say this. Ive try talking to 3 girls already to hang out just as friends not date, all 3 ignored my texts and did not reply afterwards. So yeah, this friendship with her is very important. Even if i do end up as a beta orbiter, shes literally the only female contact i have.

Then your explanation of how that happened was fucked up. You literally said
> but she reminded me to go
Regardless, don't try to spend all your time around her, and basically gauge your welcome time on about 3/4 whatever time you'd normally spend with any of your guy friends. Actively engaging in social congress, but not wearing out your welcome. Also judge by situation, if there's an activity or conversation going on, then abruptly leaving is just bad social manners unless it's an actual emergency.
>explaining basic social graces to Sup Forumstards, fuck me

>be happy being her friend
i know. its just really hard. i spent the whole night thinking about how much i wanted to sleep in her apartment.

I hope the girl i date next week makes me lose this desire.

Where did you meet these females? Was it a dating / social app, mutual friends, "casual stalking"?

sigh. it was getting late. all i did was casually say i should going soon. Dont get how i overstayed my welcome or gone abruptly. Our conversations had dwindle down by that time and we were just listening to music. So dont get what your fucking problem is, autist.

You're flip-flopping on the narrative, that's my problem. If you want to be a sexually frustrated white male, do everyone a favor and shoot yourself first instead of other people.

yes.... and i guess i might as well bring this up now. im only interested in dating asian girls. so, im actually trying really hard to make asian female friends..... and my closest friend so far are asian guys...... so, its a bit harder trying to have asian contacts as opposed to people in your own race.

If you have Asian guy friends already it's fucking easy, just say 'Hey, you have any cousins around here?"

well. despite what happened. I have no idea how she would feel about me sleeping in her apartment. it wouldnt mean anything romantic, more for convenience sake.

That's just weird, unless you're actively dating them sleeping in someone's place without them specifically inviting you to do so is out of line.

the first asian guy friend i have has many asian contacts. And even, just for me, asked around the females to see if they were open for dating with me. lol. i have no idea what he could have told them, i never told him to ask neither did i know he had female friends. And he's never brought up having cousins.

the seconds asian friend is a total otaku. And i ironically have more chinese friends than he does. I try to encourage him to help me more chinese people, and i'ld offer to help. but he rather spend time playing anime girl games than finding a gf.

Getting asain contacts is hard though. Being white makes me feel so intrusive.

but the place was so comfy. Now all im thinking about is how much i wish i had an asian girl i could sleep and move in with at an apartment.

If he didn't mention any cousins, or rather didn't mention he didn't have any in the area, then it's likely that he sees you as a poor choice of potential mate for his family members.

fine you faggot. ill bring up if he got any cousins next time we meet. i guarantee hes not hiding anything from

There's a reason you don't have female contacts you fucking orbiter. Respect yourself and earn the respect of your fellow man before thinking about romance unless you want to have chains of oneitis' until your suicide

>really like this girl for ages
>eventually get over her and get gf
>”friend” tells her without me knowing
>she is super awkward around me can’t figure out why
>just straight up says that im in love with her to prove his point
>gf dumps me
>girl i use to love also hates me
>fuck
sorry for bad english