Tell confessabear an opinion you have that would probably get you shunned by society

Tell confessabear an opinion you have that would probably get you shunned by society.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/what-happens-to-north-korea-if-kim-jong-un-dies/ar-AAr6Vzd?li=AAaD62f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All commies are scum.

The age of consent should be lowered to 11

My weirdest fantasy is mor my math teacher to grow a dick and cum in my ass doggystyle then eat it out

The Chinese need to be gassed

Cannibalism is justifiable

All WHITE germans should not have to pay for anything and should never be charged with anything

We will rise again Heil Hitler my brothers

you mean 6 right?

Roast dinners should be eaten while you're sitting on the toilet having a dump.

No better feeling that than nice warm beef, roast potato and gravy filling up your belly while you squeeze out a big juicy steamer.

I don't really give a fuck when things like 9/11 or the school shootings take place because they don't directly affect me.

The age of consent should be abolished
Constantly pushing black pride divides people, not caring about race and helping economically disadvantaged persons with housing and food is better than providing a stipend.

Casting fucking African Americans in a movie about Africans is an even greater insult to the culture.

Africans (niggers not egyptians) are incapable of intelligent and sophisticated societies relying on integrated bureaucracy and post tribal governance systems.
Bernie would have been the rock Obama tried to be in his later years in the face of a Republican congress.
North Korea should not be taken seriously in public face the more we recognize them the more they grow. Of course behind closed doors be prepared to nuke back.

We coddle our children too much, especially when they get diagnosed with Autism.

That's everyone else's opinion. The difference is they want to score virtue signal points

Are you trying to destroy the German economy?

fucking an aborted fetus is not pedophilia nor necrophilia

But it is disgusting.

Obama was the best president since WWII.

Honestly this.

Unless someone is directly affected (their friend, family member, etc. dies) then they don't really care much.

I mean they might feel a little sad or want to stop it from happening again, but they don't honestly care about the people dead. They'll forget by next week. And the only time most people talk about the people who died is either when they want to exploit it to push their political agenda or want virtue points ("look what a good person I am").

Holohoax never fucking happened.

>But it is disgusting.
bigot

White people are the cancer of the planet.

Yeah, but they'll still publicly shame you for thinking this is they feel it'll get then even more points.

Asian master race

We should reintegrate slavery of black people.
We should be able to do with them as we wish, as they are our property.

There's nothing inherently wrong with having children for the sole purpose of slavery. The problem with slavery comes from the destabilisation of the society they have made connections, a child born solely for labour is no different from an ai (which is still a problem if you're a cuck I guess)

I think that seeing as how most oppressed cultures had to fight wars and die in large numbers before being recognized as more or less equal human beings we should have a war. All the lgbtqrfg alphabet soup crowd vs all the normal people. Sick of them getting their way and pushing their agenda just by screeching about how unfair life is on social media. Why exactly are we caving in to the whims of a cluster of minorities that need to combine their numbers and still make up less than a percent of the population? While we're at it, most of the people who actually fought and died for blacks to have rights were white. So let's rectify that too, mass slaughter of negros to bring the ratio to at least 51%. If we start with prisons and those receiving welfare we could essentially solve any economic problems of [insert country name here]. Or if not solve then at least severely diminish one money sink so the funds could be spent elsewhere.

Punishment should be worse for specific people. A person who constantly steals if he or she isn't desperate or hungry should have her hands restricted or taken off. A pedophile should be murdered and killed on sight regardless of the pedophile's gender or if he or she did do a crime or not. Pedophilia should be a crime and if the pedophile has been raping children then the pedophile should be tortured by professionals and killed slowly and disrespectfully. Psychopaths and sociopaths who have done crimes should be in isolated cells where he or she doesn't engage with anyone other than the police who shall only feed them. Circumcision should be illegal. Regardless of your religion children are simply more important than your disturbed and petty beliefs. I dislike Islam, I find their beliefs barbaric and idiotic. I do not fear Islam I just find it retarded. Christianity is the best religion in the world and I believe transexuals shouldn't be allowed to chop their dick's off and abortion should be illegal. I dislike guns and nukes due to how overpowered they are and I'd personally prefer swords or knives but guns shouldn't be banned in America. The age of consent should be raised to 19. Gay people shouldn't be allowed to adopt as children simply need a mother and father but as a last resort homosexuals may adopt. Gay marriage is fine. Alcohol and cigarettes should be banned and marijuana should be legal for medical purposes. People should have a weight limit so people aren't allowed to get too fat. If they're over the weight limit then they should be banned from going to any stores for food and be fined in order to pay for workers to deliver healthier food to them. If not workers then drones. If the person disobeys this rule a second time then he or she may be fined a bigger sum of money and be house arrested.

>master race
how is it a race if white people already won?

Tbh. Most virtue signalers are attention seekers. Pretty sure they act offended over everything to pretend to be morally superior when they're really not.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Wrong.

You have no idea of the levels of cosmic power contained in G&T Sketch Club.

Also humans are animals and a god most likely doesnt exist. Other animals should be respected and shouldn't be wiped out because that would be foolish and making them all extinct is idiotic since it destroys the balance in the animal kingdom and deeply effects humanity. Therefore animals should be considered as important as humans however they of course should be eaten, just not wasted or killed off.

Most inequalities exists due to personal choices and decisions.

The earth is not a ball

And some exist based on genetics.

Is this copy pasta, this has to be copy pasta, no way some user actually believes this

I'm guessing everyone here believes the earth is a spinning ball

Because races don't end when the first contestant crosses the line. Still waiting on 2nd and 3rd.

You disagree? Why's that?

Military or emergency training should be mandatory, followed by a 5 year college training program. It is 5 years because one of those is used to intern at prospective employers before joining a company.
We should also cut down on the amount of welfare provided to illegitimate households and provide more real world education in classrooms. Additionally we need to cut down on hs busywork and instead focus on learning core objectives such as civics accompanied by part time recreation.

Government is inheritly evil.

Pretty sad for them.

Kim Jong un should be assassinated as soon as possible. It should be our top priority. There should be an elite team of people who are the most strategically intelligent in the world to make a solid assassination plan in order to kill Kim.

I didn't believe in autism until I read it

Warframe trails were a mistake

That's already happening.

my dream fucked with girls of anime

You disagree even though you don't have a valid argument? Lol ok

Good. It should be America's top priority and in it's best interests to assassinate Kim Jong Un by any means necessary.

Abortion is OK

An autocracy is better than a democracy.

Forming an argument would only validate you.

>he or she did do a crime or not.
Is where I got to before disregarding as bait

Seriously, if you think like this, you SHOULD be shunned by society, you are a half step off (or more) at almost every point

Not all people are created equally, but we all deserve respect until we prove that we’re not worthy of it. Being a thief, murder, rapist, or just general asshole are examples of people that do not deserve any.

Celebrities should be banned from sharing their political views.

Seriously fuck off and go back to making music for me cunt.

How so?

If society shuns me for simply wanting children to be protected then society is destined to fall.

I want it to be legal for me to watch my wife fuck a bunch of young boys, then orally service them myself.

Punishing people for a crime they did not commit, especially in your case where you think public execution is the only solution, isn't protecting anybody, It's literally doing the exact opposite.

Public execution? I never said I wanted public execution. I'm not barbaric. No the execution would be in private of course. No family or friends allowed to see them. Also that's why I'm saying that pedophilia should be a crime. Or human experiments to cure it should be done at least. But until a cure comes out death should be the only solution for pedophilia.

>pedophilia should be a crime
Pedophilia... Is a crime. At least in the context of actually harming children.
Or do you mean people who think teenage cheerleaders are hot, should be executed?
If you're taking that route, than you're talking about thought crimes, which is a while problem all to itself.

No I meant as in those who are attracted to children sexually.

Pedophilia is merely treated as a mental illness. It is a mental illness however due to how "humane" people are to the mentally ill they'll give empathy to them more rather than children.

I don't want to derail into this topic, just:
>he or she did do a crime or not.
Was literally the first flag of his bonkers nonsense ramblings.

And now he's talking about executing people for thought crimes. He's confirmed as delusional as myself, and others have questioned him to be.

you realize he will be replaced in a month right?

Thought crimes? No if someone has urges to fuck a child then obviously thats more than a thought crime. That's called being a pedophile regardless of what you think.

Source?

The gov should pay for housing food medical an education

I wand everyone to drive electric cars.
And stop global warming
I wand Green energy for everyone.
I wand to free us from the big bankers who keep us in depht.
I wand to free us from the fake western/usa feminist's.
I wand to free the west from the moslim fake 'refugee' invasion.
I wand to deport every race that can't behave and only keep the total of other race's to a minimum of 15%.
I wand to gett rid of fake liberals who make our country less free and weak..
Gett rid of this fake democratic puppet show.
To take back our news source's on the web and t.v/radio.
To protect our norm's and values of myself and the church. To uphold my culuture and my people.
Make the caucasian country's into one single country.
For together we are strong.
and together we will carry this world among the stars.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/what-happens-to-north-korea-if-kim-jong-un-dies/ar-AAr6Vzd?li=AAaD62f

he has plenty of general waiting in the wings when he dies

I have an urge, a strong one, to punch you in the face. I don't. I'm not guilty of being a maniac
You're just replacing words, thought with urge.

Trump is a shit president but America deserves him

>I wand to deport every race that can't behave and only keep the total of other race's to a MAXIMUM of 15%.

Nice Definition of Thought crime faggot

"good weed is bad"
"bad government is good"

Putting a wet metal spoon in the microwave is the best way to clean it

age of consent is bullshit, if I want to fuck a cute 11 year old schoolgirl then I should be allowed to

Oh then infiltrate them for more information. Then assassinate him.

All these faggots saying to lower the age of consent need to be arrested and raped

Many pedophiles are impulsive and predatory.

I don't think anyone wants to 'infiltrate' him

only real way we can end north koreas government is by china cutting off all support to the chubby bastard

Gay people are useless to humanity

Did I strike a nerve? I'm merely explaining why pedophiles should be killed off. Do you happen to be one?

No more fucking hand outs

Why not?

to be fair your method to it is a bit extreme

Or assassinate all his generals somehow.

For a guy complaining about not getting an argument (above), you're not really presenting one.

Many people are impulsive and predatory, So what?

I'll show mercy only to those who aren't a threat to children. I don't compromise with my enemies.

They're useful because they cannot create a human, so they will most likely adopt. But humans will always be created so its not like that fact will really matter.

Every america orgypsy should be killed because theyre simply an american or gypsy and there should be a qouta for it

I'm really attracted to Hitler. I want to submit to a powerful and cultist regime and serve it's interests.

>infiltrate
penetrate
permeate
pervade
access
crack
impregnate

Don't compare pedophiles to most people. Most people actually don't want to traumatize children.

He was merely an illusion. He was only good becausd he wasn't under a microscope like trump is.

No I meant infiltrate the north korean government lol.