Tfw dick too small to please a woman

>tfw dick too small to please a woman
>tfw body too mannish to become trap
is it time to an hero?

Post dick

i-it's embarrassing though
plus I haven't shaved in forever, you don't really wanna see this

I'm In the same boat op, maybe hormones or facial reconstruction and become a trap?

Stop acting like a bitch and just put your cock in her cunt. Who cares about her pleasure, It's your pecker doing the work.

when u make bait and this image is the first you can find
MFW

I thought about this a lot but I'm already 24 so I don't know how much hormones can really do for me by the time I'd get approved for them
plus I'm a poorfag and I lost my job a couple months back so I don't even know how long it'd be before I could get facial
I just wish I could have a guy to cuddle with and tell me I'm cute, even though it's not true it'd be a happy lie
I guess it's like says though, I'm just a bitch

this isn't bait I'm just a garbage human

I feel ya bro. But I'm still (relatively) young (mods don't worry I'm 18) but still a poorfag

Post dick

Is it time to get raided by the FBI? Yassss, I think so.

w-why do you guys wanna see it so bad

And it's weird because everything except my head is mostly feminine and then my head is

Also I still live with my parents soooooo >.

You came here revealing something you are self conscious about, now they want pictures so they can make fun of its size and/or fetishize it, no matter what size it actually has.

Lol so either you want to fuck women or be one? I don't understand how you can struggle with such a decision.

what did user mean by this
I know the feeling man, my body was way more feminine back when I was in high school
I wish I had more courage then
well I mean, I don't mind posting it if people really wanna see
but my webcam is potato quality and there's not much to see in the first place
well, I'm a bi-fag but I prefer the company of guys tbh
it just feels like I've got no prospects
my dick is too small for me to go after women or be a top, and who would want a bottom like me if they could have one of the thousands of cuter ones?

>I thought about this a lot
You thought about what, Not delivering to female expectations. So you figured cross dressing and getting fucked in the ass was the only answer. What's wrong with you. If you want to fuck girls, Fuck them, Who cares.
>I just wish I could have a guy to cuddle with and tell me I'm cute
>even though it's not true it'd be a happy lie
What is it. Are you gay or are you so desperate for human touch you'd take any form of affection.

OP, i'm saging byw, but work on yourself. Attention feels good, I know, but in order to get it right, you have to better yourself. I know you want guys to crave your ass so do it. Or just waste your life. Everyone will be dead sooner or later anyways.

Let's have a look at that penis then, you sound like your issue is self esteem and it's probably not a physiological issue, so lets have it so we can figure out which it is.

I thought about hormones and all the femboy stuff, I meant
I've tried buttstuff on my own and enjoyed it
idk what's wrong with me
that's kind of moot if they don't want to fuck me
I used to work on myself with diets and trap workouts and all that shit, but I wasn't seeing the results I wanted so I kept losing motivation
I guess you're right though, I have to keep trying
better than killing myself
...if you say so
gimme a sec

um
sorry it took so long, I was trying to get hard so it wouldn't look so bad
my meds mess with my boners though, so I couldn't

>I thought about hormones and all the femboy stuff, I meant
But the question was, Why. Did you start because you didn't think you'd receive what you wanted from women because your dick is small or just trying to relate to OP.
>I've tried buttstuff on my own and enjoyed it
Going from what other anons say, That doesn't necessarily mean you're a fag. So, Do you want cock in your ass because you played with your asshole or because you want to feel wanted.
>that's kind of moot if they don't want to fuck me
Wanting to fuck someone and wanting to be with are two different things. I might want to fuck the bar whore but it doesn't mean i want to live with them. It sounds like both of you want to be with someone, Not someones fuck toy.
So. Why this attitude of poor me, No one will love me better fuck my body up to please other peoples sexual needs. Why not work on solving your life problems before trying to please others.

shave that shit
jesus fucking christ the color is so disgusting

Oh please, get your shit together. These kind of posts are getting annoying.

You're not the first guy with a small weewee and won't be the last. That doens't mean you can only an hero or become a man with tits (women don't have penises, don't kid yourself).

Besides, looks like you're grower. Shave and lose some weight. Won't be nearly as bad as you think.

Grow the fuck up.

Feels bad Sup Forumsro

YOU DONT EVER NEED TO PLEASE A WOMAN

You only need to have good quality sperm to reproduce.. What you need is lack of diseases, good genes and quality sperm..

AN ALPHA personality.. who gives a flying fuck about your dick size except the trap faggots on Sup Forums..
Change yourself or hero your fucking pussy

Huh, at least you're intact, so you've got that going for you.
Are you a grower rather than a shower?
How big does it get when you can get it erect?

Dude it's flaccid when it gets erect it gets lighter as whole skin stretches. I believe he does shave. Poor hairness in this pic. OP, you 5 inches something?

Its more little average but still average. Im 6.5 inch hard and my dick can look like this if very cold too.

Gather your courage and conquer the world.

then shut the fuck up about having a small dick

Wtf with that color nigga

I'll retype my answer in a sec I accidentally hit the back button right when I was almost done
that's probably just cause I'm a half-breed but yeah I haven't shaved in a while
I'm not much of a grower and I was thin as a rake last year, it didn't look any bigger
ikr
>AN ALPHA personality
I guess... I'm not really that kinda guy
um, I think it's about 3-4 when it's erect

>But the question was, Why. Did you start because you didn't think you'd receive what you wanted from women because your dick is small or just trying to relate to OP.
well, I was pretty much always attracted to both guys and girls, I guess when I realized my dick wasn't gonna get any bigger I started fantasizing about being a girl
I even went through a phase where I thought I was trans, that's why I read up on the 'mones and stuff, but I think I just wanted to be pretty so guys would want me
>Going from what other anons say, That doesn't necessarily mean you're a fag. So, Do you want cock in your ass because you played with your asshole or because you want to feel wanted.
I like guys and I like stuff in my butt, so I assume I'd like dicks
I do want to feel wanted though so idk
>
Wanting to fuck someone and wanting to be with are two different things. I might want to fuck the bar whore but it doesn't mean i want to live with them. It sounds like both of you want to be with someone, Not someones fuck toy.
that sounds accurate
>So. Why this attitude of poor me, No one will love me better fuck my body up to please other peoples sexual needs. Why not work on solving your life problems before trying to please others.
I dunno man, I guess it's just a big hit to the confidence, and even when I was working out and dieting I still felt undesirable

3-4 is still above micropenis, learn how to use your tongue and hands to pleasure another person, make that a warm up that includes them cumming before you fuck and any decent person wouldn't be too bothered by your penis size.

>that's probably just cause I'm a half-breed but yeah I haven't shaved in a while
that and shit cam/lighting

eh, that wouldn't fix my issues

Cognitive behavioral therapy and gathering real life accomplishments might fix your issues though.

at that rate it feels like the fucking would be an afterthought y'know?
it's humiliating to think that the actual sex would be the warm down
...btw I'm a virgin, although that's probably obvious
maybe I'm just making mountains out of molehills

I'm currently receiving therapy for other stuff
maybe I should bring this up
that'd be crazy embarrassing though, even this is bad enough and I'm anonymous

Well lemme let you in on a secret, everyone sucks at sex to begin with, no matter their dick size.
Think of the warm up as more of a confidence booster for you, you've already made them cum once without even fucking them, that's a great feeling. Once you get some experience, you'll learn how to use your dick in a way that is pleasurable to another person. It's mostly about angles and attentiveness to how the other person is reacting anyway.
You're getting too hung up on people potentially rejecting you for your penis size, completely forgetting that if you've gotten to the part where both of you are horny enough to get naked and want to go at it.
Only an utter size queen with no capability of empathy would walk out on 3-4 inches in that situation.
The person giving you therapy is there to help you, if you want to get better, you gotta be brave and share all of your issues. The only way you get away from the fear is accepting it and going through it. On the other side you'll find a much more confident and balanced version of yourself.

>I guess when I realized my dick wasn't gonna get any bigger I started fantasizing about being a girl
>I even went through a phase where I thought I was trans
So again, Because you didn't feel like you'd live up to expectations you thought you'd give in and live the life of a pillow biter. You'd throw away trying the other side all because of insecurities.
>so I assume I'd like dicks
You thought just because you played with your ass a few times you had to be gay, Are you so easily persuade that you'd think enjoying cooking or being interested in fashion makes you gay or a women? You bought into the boys only like and girls only like stereotype and now you think you're on the other ship.
>I do want to feel wanted though so
Who doesn't. That's the end goal for everyone. But you make it sound as if you'd take anyone who shows interest, You'll end up being someones flavor of the month, Left right where you started, Miserable.
>guess it's just a big hit to the confidence
Well of course it would be for anyone, But that dosen't mean you have to give up and submit yourself to playing toy for some cunt. Work on fixing your emotional and mental problems and confront your demons before you commit to a lifestyle. Playing gay or covering things up with easy pleasure wont make them go away only hide them. You'll have to deal with them at sometime might as well be now.

my rational brain knows you're right but I'm still paranoid
I think this place has ruined my brain
I have a session next week though so I'll try to tell him then
thanks user, your advice is really helpful

Looks like a tiny shit log

Do you want help or do you want your problems to linger. If you're seeking help, Get help. Hiding anything with only hide the actual problem.

Listen to your rational side.
Your fears are basically your fight, flight or freeze responce misfiring. Right now the notion of facing your demons and doing something about them is making you freeze. But look at it this way, your fears can't physically hurt you and what you can get out of facing them and dealing with them is a much higher quality of life.
I'm not telling you it will be easy, but the efforts you have to put in to conquer this, will make you a greater version of yourself, with a higher capability of empathy for other peoples issues.
I've gone through this and I'm still working on it, but if I can work my way out of agoraphobia, you can face your own demons and conquer them as well.

>So again, Because you didn't feel like you'd live up to expectations you thought you'd give in and live the life of a pillow biter. You'd throw away trying the other side all because of insecurities.
I mean, even when I was a kid and didn't know what sex was I still had crushes on girls and boys
but yeah, that's probably where all the self image stuff started
>You thought just because you played with your ass a few times you had to be gay, Are you so easily persuade that you'd think enjoying cooking or being interested in fashion makes you gay or a women? You bought into the boys only like and girls only like stereotype and now you think you're on the other ship.
it was more than a few times
I think if I like riding a dildo and I'm attracted to guys there's at least SOME homo in me
>Who doesn't. That's the end goal for everyone. But you make it sound as if you'd take anyone who shows interest, You'll end up being someones flavor of the month, Left right where you started, Miserable.
>Well of course it would be for anyone, But that dosen't mean you have to give up and submit yourself to playing toy for some cunt. Work on fixing your emotional and mental problems and confront your demons before you commit to a lifestyle. Playing gay or covering things up with easy pleasure wont make them go away only hide them. You'll have to deal with them at sometime might as well be now.
you're right user
I don't wanna end up like that
I'm gonna talk to my therapist about it next week so I can start getting better
thanks for making me realize what a dumbass I've been, user

you're right man
I really feel like I can beat this now
best of luck to you too, I hope we can both get better
I'm kinda surprised Sup Forums was so helpful
I thought I'd just get told to kill myself

That's why I like this place the camaraderie

dude im 4 inches and legit no problem so far in asia, just get over here. the girls here are so sheltered they have no idea about penis size

Kill yourself

makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
heh
good to know I have a backup option

ok
nvm everyone I'm off to die, thanks for trying

It mostly comes down to how people ask for help and then react to that help, that determines how Sup Forums reacts. That is at least what I think.
Basically if you had persisted in wanting to be a dumbass in response to peoples offers of help, you'd get the kys treatment.
But since you reacted reasonably, people treated you well.
Of course, you mentioning this will get you this obligatory post dubs checked.

i was also a virgin with a small dick, also im fat, and tbh being fat is way worse than 4 inch dick. if you get fit and work on your confidence you'll legit be fine.

>I'm gonna talk to my therapist about it next week so I can start getting better
Look, I'm not grilling you to make you feel like shit. You just need to confront yourself, You don't need to be an open book to others only honest to yourself. It's the only person you can trust. If you're seeking help because you need help, Or other opinions or just to vent then open up, You're working on improving bettering yourself not becoming what you think other will like. If you're a actually a faggot then be a faggot just protect yourself from the problems plaguing the community. If you realize you're not, Then don't dwell on missed time, Move on, Improve yourself.

>It mostly comes down to how people ask for help and then react to that help
This.
No one like the woe is me type. If you ask of help or opinions then take them stop being juvenile thinking your problems are unique and special.

that makes sense
it'd pretty attention whorey to make this thread and then say "no noone can help you dont know what its like"

you're right man
I guess I was just hoping I could bottle this up and ignore it, cause facing it was too scary a concept for me
but if I want to have any kind of life I really have to fix things

>and then say "no noone can help you dont know what its like"
Actually one of the things that helped me recover, was realizing that my feelings and issues were remarkably common. It made me feel less alone, because I knew most people deal with this to a larger or smaller extent.

that's true
especially so for me since, unless they're hung like a horse, most guys probably worry about the size of their ding dong

Bottling things up is something week men do trying to seem strong. All men cry alone and all men vent to someone be it close friends, drinking buddies, colleges or your father.
We're all in this together and we all understand each others problems better then anyone.

You'll find guys worried about their dicks even in the hung like a horse segment. It's more of a mental thing than an actual size issue.

it's good to be reminded of why I still come here, every so often
you guys are great
I should probably get some sleep now though, it's almost 3am
thanks for all the advice

that makes sense too
I guess beyond a certain point you'd be worried that your monster cock won't even fit

I've never really had anyone I'm comfortable enough with to talk about this kinda thing, but you're right
I suppose as long as I have you guys I can at least get stuff out of my head and get someone else's opinions

ok bedtime for reals
goodnight Sup Forums

Just share whatever advice you got that worked for you with others and thanks won't be needed.
Part of recovering is finding proof for yourself that you are a decent person. Helping others works with that. Now I know helping others to help yourself is selfish, but no one really gets hurt by that sort of selfishness.
Sleep tight user.

OP, there's something called a
T O N G U E
You have it, use it.

>I've never really had anyone I'm comfortable enough with to talk about this kinda thing
>as long as I have you guys I can at least get stuff out of my head and get someone else's opinions
We being on the internet is the first stepping stone but you should work towards fixing your confidence problem then find so friends local. It helps having some close.
>ok bedtime for reals
goodnight Sup Forums
See ya OP, You better think over everyone's advice.

thats pretty cute, user