I have a lot of success on tinder in my country (france) but i just made a new account and changed my location to tokyo...

I have a lot of success on tinder in my country (france) but i just made a new account and changed my location to tokyo and i dont have any matches.

Why is that? i thought asian girls liked westerners

Maybe i messed up while changing the location and now im banned or something?

i know that there is a possibility that maybe asian girls dont like me and thats it, but i doubt it because as i said, in france i get a lot of pussy

>filename
>LOGo

Your problem is that Japanese like to bathe, whereas the French do not, it probably is you.

And let me guess - being French, he left his profile in fucking French despite changing the location.

i wrote my profile in english user, im not that retarded

Women in japan are focused on education not dick

women in japan sure. But not japanese girls on tinder.

french = black/arab now
thats why you dont get matches, japs are racist

Lol!

brown eyes, brown hair, and im white as milk. I dont look like an arab at all

>asian girls like westerners
I live in Jap, and no, they like white, blue eyes, blond "westerners".

brown hair and eyes, you look like an arab or turkish to them, sorry

good meme

no meme, sorry

>"Bonjour, mon japanese ami. Would you like to taste my coq sportive? Or a bite of my baguette? Its got port salut cheese on it."

yea thats an arab/turk to a japanese person

what the fuck ?

dude, i know lots of french and spanish dudes that go to japan and get a lot of attention.

If you want to get attention in asia, you have to be blonde.

Op I'm from japan. We don't use much tinder. Japanese do like western, but afraid to talk to you cause English not veli gud

can you write me something in japanese , like saying that i know to speak japanese?

i will post results after that

your friends lied to you to seem cool, they didnt get any attention

We dont send nude easily unless she super into you. And we are pussy to speak English desu

not true , girls prefer mediterraneans to nordic goblins sorry