AHAHAHAHAHAH WE LITERALLY CANT STOP WINNING AHAHAHAHA

they won a playoff game
i'll give them a golf clap

>celtics clearly tanking the ECF
>don't even play IT
>still win

Sad.

NOT THE GOAT, WILL NEVER BE THE GOAT

I have a hard time watching the NBA with their refusal to call James for his obvious hacks. (Not a James hater at all, I know that's a cliche complaint but I just never understood the logic of openly cheating for the most talented player)

Anyway, Celtics Pride lives!

>win a game by lucky 3 pointer
>get BTFO last game by 44

Looks like you'll get embarrassed at home m8

Celtics sweep in 6

SUPPOSED "GOAT" LOSING TO A TEAM THEY JUST BEAT BY 44
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Cavs get 10 days after 8 games of rest as opposed to the Celtics' 2 after 13
>beat the fuck out of the tired Celties
>Cavs get tired
>lose

Really made me think....

Sorry, winning 11 titles in a era of 3 teams isn't impressive.

>blatant cheating for James by refs
>36 free throws for Cavs
>lose anyway
I wish someone would just smash Lebron's ankle. He's ruining the game.

17 BITCH

IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY

This just proves they should go for Hayward and trade IT to the nets for more 1st round picks

I'm sorry it took you this long to realize a 5'9 guy is only detrimental to your team.

>jordan always took the ball in big situations

>lebron doesnt

stop comparing this guy to mj

I remember 2 Celtics series when they obliterated their opponent in a playoff game only to lose the series. Win by 1 point or 50, it's just one win, nunchuck.

basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198205090BOS.html

basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198505270BOS.html

LA destroyed the Cs in game 3, 1984. Lost the series. I don't really follow NBA much anymore but I'm sure their are a million other examples. You're like brain dead retards "That's the most recent thing I've seen so that's the only possible result." Give it a rest.

Small baller team.

I'm sorry I stopped believing that the Celtics could win 1 of the games.

who's more cancer, boston fgts or seattle ''''fans''''?

Don't be impressed by the GOAT of GOATs. The City of Champions does not seek, nor would it accept, your approval.

Kek

DONT INSULT THE SONICS FAGGOT

seattle

i don't even post in seattle-related game threads anymore, everyone will just assume i'm some bandwagon fuck

Am I wrong?
Smart
Fultz
Hayward
PF
Holford

That's better than their current starting 5

Can't wait to hear how LeTrash is going to excuse this bullshit this time.

Fucking hell. You've giving the Celtics a bit of faith in themselves instead of just ripping it out of their chests and getting the broom out. Dude's been playing out of his mind and now he decides to shit the bed. Fuck off.

>have #1 seed
>have #1 pick
>just defeated the defending champs on our way to the NBA finals
>about to win the chip and sign hayward in the offseason

feels fucking good man

>fags
>manlets
>city of champions
>descendants of potato niggers
>wanting approval

>one game proves they should get rid of their best player

really makes you think hmmmm

>celtics fans happy they'll lose in 5 games instead of 4

>K. Irving 29 pts

>K. Love 28 pts

>Lebron 11 pts 6 TO

"The uh.. uh.. AC was turned off I started Cramping up"

I'd rather have a manlet than some pale honky gamer

>best player
>Manlet
>lose by 44

Smart
>starts
>average height of 6'4"
Win

Really activates the almonds

>weeb
>tripfag

So you are going to give up on Jaylen Brown ever having a chance at the starting role?
Shouldn't you look for a defensive big man instead?

When you're a defensive liability like IT, your offense has to be out of this world.

Apologize for what? Silver wrote the script to be 4-1. He should be apologizing to us for making us watch this farce.

It can't be a sweep if the Celtics already lost two games

36 Free throws for Cleveland, 12 Free throws for Boston.
>The league helped Boston win.

IT4 little baller confirmed

Its all part of the script.

why did Lebron script himself to score only 11?

Wait a minute....the "king" only scored ELEVEN points?

If Helping Cleveland helps the Celtics win, that is one amazing script.
The script also caused the ball to jump in the air and bounce around and go in on the last shot too I bet.

Michael Jordaylen Brown

boston sweep in 6

I... Apologize. Such a delightful ending!

>being this new
celtics already swept the bulls in 6, it can happen again

IT is a good offensive player, but when the average height in the NBA is almost a full foot taller than you are, its kind of hard to be anything but a joke on defense

basically if IT doesn't outscore his opponent, he loses that match up because of his defense.

I said going into this series that boston had to make the games ugly because they don't have the weapons to hang with the cavs, they need to play possession basketball and not let the cavs get out on fast breaks, also be more efficient in scoring instead of just shooting 340 3s a game and hoping they fall.

the celtics proved they can take games from the cavs but in a series they just don't have enough, but maybe a few pieces in the off season can make them a contender in the east, at least as lebron starts aging

no. sports teams should pay me when they arent favored to win.
every fucking time I skip a game or change the channel at the half, the fucking underdog team comes back and wins it.
Im a fucking jinx and I need to make a living off of it. sick of missing any of the interesting games might as well profit from it.

tfw this is supposed to be the celtics tanking season
tfw they will come back x10 stronger next season
tfw lebronze is declining

you just have to know something about basketball to not miss the interesting games.

For example, after half time it was easy to see that 1 of 2 things would happen since they were only down by 16 at the start of the second half, they either start to get destroyed and lose by 30+ again or they climb back into the game because without Thomas they have actual defense.

It's important to flip back to the game periodically just to see how its going, but for me I knew this one was going to be a come back, you could just tell how the celtics were playing better after the half and that the cavs didn't take them seriously, bit them in the ass.

yeah. Im pretty casual when it comes to basketball. maybe youre right.
still everyone is saying lebron quit?
fuck all the lebron haters. that nigger on defense is a fucking joy to watch. I need to watch the highlights already.

lebron didn't really quit, he just had a shitty game because he is 32 and despite popular belief is just not going to score 40+ every single night anymore

its like brad stevens said after the game though, the law of averages kinda kicked in finally and cavs started to not just make every shot they took, coupled with the better defense the celtics played without IT on the court, it just swung in their favor this time. The cavs could have won the game if they had showed some urgency twards the end of the 3rd, but like I said they didn't take the celtics seriously.

Apehoop is a dogshit sport regardless of who is playing

as opposed to cleveland whose biggest claim to fame is a sex act involving somebody shitting on your chest