White Skin is Better

White Skin is Better

but I always get sunburns

It's true. Even as a coloured person I'll admit generally speaking white skin looks nicer than darker skin.

because you're an idiot

Generally speaking yes. Except when it gets red like a tomato by embarrassement or by the sun.

So true

Stay white, stay tight

Of course it is.... in the right environment. Synthesizing sufficient vitamin d in near polar areas is impossible for blacks... but white people are ok.

There again white skin is next to useless if you were trapped in the Sahara. You would die of sunburn and exposure in the first few days

Horses for courses

White skin must be preserved. The white races will die out if we continue this way. It is inevitable. For the sake of Nordic, Celtic and Germanic beauty, I must ask that we dethrone the powers that be and establish nations dedicated to their own people.

DONT LET THE NIGGERS BRAINWASH YOU
WHITE POWER FOREVER

>yellow skin
>white

Whites are gorgeous

>tanned
>white
kek

> OP
> pic related

>tfw brown skinned

> 56%'ers.

El Goblino is angry!

tanned

i like brown skin better, its not too black and not too white with nether the weaknesses of the two. black skin is always dry and ashy, white skin burns in the sun far too easily. i like brown better.

Lol k whitey

Brown ppl tend to have nasty feet as do niggers

Amen my brotha! OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA

Nasty feet ?
Do you even sex bro ?

Then explain why most white men marry dark skinned females

yes