>Jordan never had bad games
Don't deepthroat too quickly, now.

>with the best player on the other team not playing
>chance to go up 3-0
Ha.

>LaVar James

>jordan scores 60+ as a rookie on the GOAT celtics team

he is the best

lol bron will prolly win the ring this year and prolly scoop up 2 more before the age of 43 when he retires. his kid will be in the league by the time he retires.

mine as well screencap bc i know I'm right. bron just had an off night and nigga knows c's aint coming back.

that was jordans third year in the league

lol bron scored 29 straight against a good pistons team at the age of what, 21? 22?

lol eat brons nuts in 5 years mj

>he just compared the Pistons with Billups as their best player to the fucking Bird Celtics

You are retarded.

jordan is 6/6 in the finals, suck my dick.

No one said LeBron was better than Jordan. Jordan is the GOAT of his generation and LeBron is the GOAT of his.

Lmao this is the worst damage control I've ever seen.

people are constantly saying Lebron will be the GOAT or already is.

Which is ridiculous since Jordan won championships in 6 of 13 full seasons vs 3 for LeBarren

3 of 14 years.
Lebron has already played in more seasons than Jordan. Yet he has less points, less wins, less titles, less mvp awards, less defensive player of the year awards, less steals etc. Exactly how is he better than Jordan when all his numbers are worst?

LeBron gets graded on a curve for not having a HoF coach, a competent front office or even a team that could make it to the playoffs without him.

Toppest of keks, my son
>pic related

And he gets a pass for joining the Heat?
Who had a Hall of fame player who already was a champion, and lead by basically Pat Riley. His current team is more stacked than any team Jordan played on besides the fucking dream team. So if Lebron fails again, what will the excuse be?

Kobe

>And he gets a pass for joining the Heat?
Who had a Hall of fame player who already was a champion, and lead by basically Pat Riley.
Yeah, should've added "*for most of his career."

>So if Lebron fails again, what will the excuse be?
I don't think he'll even have or make one, baring injuries. Can't get in the guy's head, but I think he's done chasing Jordan's ghost (given how much he doesn't care about the regular season nowadays) and leaving that up to his fans and talking heads to decide.

Here's the thing that separates lebron and mj for me. You have NEVER seen LeBron with that iconic game winning, series ending, championship clutch shot like mj did MULTIPLE times. Its either ray Allen or kyrie in the final moments

There's only one GOAT nephew

that's his fault. he wants to be the gm and coach of his team. he's constantly getting his coach fired or handpicking a coach who he knows he can walk all over. the guy literally checks himself into games without telling his coach.

he had a literal superteam built around him in miami and they were 2-2 in the finals despite having 3 hall of famers on the team

he also had the benefit of a lot easier schedule and conference. i'd love to see him in the western conference

2 of his 3 championships were with a stacked team with 3 Hall of Famers, a HOF coach and set up to steamroll. Even then they fucked up the first year.

1 championship outside of that isn't impressive.

Basketball: Michael Jordan
Baseball: Barry Bonds (batting), Walter Johnson (pitching)
Football: Tom Brady (QB), Jerry Rice (WR), Jim Brown (RB)
Soccer: Lionel Messi
Boxing: Muhammad Ali
Cricket: Don Bradman
Tennis: Roger Federer
Hockey: Wayne Gretzky (offense), Martin Brodeur (goalie)
Chess: Magnus Carlsen
Field Hockey: Luciana Aymar
F1: Schumacher

That's it, end of discussion.

>Not once defeated the 80s Cetlics in the playoffs
>1-9 in the playoffs without Scottie Pippen
>Pippen led Bulls to back to back 50 win seasons without Jordan
>Cavs were in the lottery 4 straight years without Lebron

>/fraud/ bonds
take your (you) and go

I was playing devil's advocate. I still think Jordan is better.

>Constantly

The GM got David Blatt fired because he didn't know shit about the NBA. Tyronn Lue was calling plays at that point anyway because Blatt didn't know any of the players. He had spent so much time in Europe he didn't have the necessary time to scout everyone here. They also hired Blatt before Lebron came back to Cleveland. He wasn't expected to coach a championship team. Lebron might have suggested it but anyone with a brain knew Lue was coaching the team anway.

Also every star in the league checks themselves into the game at some point.

>lebron, the gm, coach, and player has a terrible gm coach and team

wow

"Really makes you think" wow or "you don't know shit" wow?