When you are born, you are the youngest person in the world

>When you are born, you are the youngest person in the world.
>When you die you are the oldest person in the world.

Let that sink in.
Mind. Blown.

I don't think that's entirely correct, but I also think you are merely pretending to be retarded.

You will most likely not be the oldest.

When you die you are not automatically the oldest person in the world.

>When you are born, you are the youngest person in the world

*one of the youngest people,

It's entirely possible there are people born at exactly the same time you are.

>When you die you are the oldest person in the world.

HURR DURR.

>also sage

> when you die you the oldest person in the world
Fail school, didn't you.

Not for any meaningful length of time OP. Also, we usually only care about the 'oldest' or 'youngest' when they do something out of the ordinary like the youngest person to run a race or oldest to finish college. Fact is, there are over 7 billion of us and bugs/bacteria constantly die and form at a much greater rate than humans to the point of your mind blown material being not so...mind blowing. Nice pic though.

Yes, on the exact millisecond when your heart stops beating, you are for THAT small time, the oldest person in the world. Go read a book nigger.

>exactly the same time you are
No such thing as 'exactly the same time' in two different places in space because time is a local phenomenon. Also 'born' is not an instant, but spread out over time, and not all births are identical, so having a common point of comparison is essentially impossible.

>ackshually.png

>When you are posting this you are the biggest faggot in the world.

Let that sink in.

So if I die at 60 and my older brother still lives then im older than him? Pretty dumb

>Yes, on the exact millisecond when your heart stops beating, you are for THAT small time, the oldest person in the world. Go read a book nigger.

So, I die of a heart attack at 30 just now, that makes me the oldest person in the world at that moment, not Nabi Tajima who is currently 117 years, 201 days old?

What an amazing world we live in, where basic reality can change so much...

>posting Emily Bloom
>biggest faggot in the world

Choose one.

you must be retarded

All those kids who die... Yup oldest people.
What an idiot.

when born you might be the youngest for a few seconds but when people die there are a lot of people who are older than you unless you are actually the oldest living person on earth
TL:DR
op is dumb

emily bloom is a gross whore. There are few models that I hold any regard for but since she did that photo shoot with the nigger, I see her as just another whore who will do anything for money

>when you were born you were the stupidest person in the world

still are...

Did you even think before making that post?
you're embarrassing yourself, user.

True for the youngest bit. But if you die at 45, there's still someone who's 99 years old.

That's not entirely true, to be honest.

Kill yourself for being retarded.

OP try becoming the oldest faggot then

>implying everybody lives to an exactly specific age before just instantly dying

You are not a smart person

>Biting the bait this hard
Is summer already here?