>there are people who don't skip the sex and fight scenes in marvel shows

wow

THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER
THE TIME OF THE NIGGER HAS COME

>mfw that's real

Are you fucking serious?

*googles*

Holy crap!

What always gets me about her and her ilk is this is basically "waah waah chad didn't fuck me I hate men".

Whenever you've been around "that guy" who says shit like "women are all whores huhuhu", and its some fat fucking loser, it just makes you feel awkward and depressed.

When some degenerate filthy pig of a broad does it society loves it? Fucking pathetic.

How can she get away with this while the British army got so much shit for posting """"black face"""" camo on Twitter?

It would amaze me that even nignogs accepted to fuck this thing for free

Jews, niggers, cucks. I couldn't care less anymore. My ancestors are smiling at me, degenerates. Can you say the same?

WHITE BAD

BLACK GOOD

WHITE BAD

BLACK GOOD

Yea I'm sure they're smiling at a jobless virgin neet that plays video games

living the dream

This is true when it comes to penises.

man white people are fucking crazy s.mh

Big white dicks are far more aesthetic than big black dicks tho

>too literally

I'd like to see a list of sex scenes where the actors took it a little too figuratively.

Oh shit I thought this was Idris Elba and Eva Green from the thumbnail.

[citation needed]

>"women are all whores huhuhu"
this is true though you fucking retard

Why are neckbeards so of jealous and resentful of black men?

What? No way.

>clickbait
They didn't actually fuck, but your clicks keep trash sites like that operating. Good job.

We can't compete with BBC

All jokes aside, how come no one has just flat out shoot her yet?

it would be racist to not choose the black.

>wanna smash works
seems legit if you settle for fucking 5 points below your league.

So glad I am single now. Normally always been with a girl but I am totally good on being single. Not a female hater but they do cheat and lie non stop. They are pretty shitty species. Well, majority. Some great ones too

Women don't need tinder to get laid, they are being offered sex all the time by several men

Which is the one that's supposed to be white

tomcruisesexscene.png

why is nobody talking about the fact that that picture is not from a movie but a show

My 10 year old daughter loves that show

y u do dis

>jealous

I don't think anyone wants to be black.

>resentful

Because they ruin everything they touch?

Yeah you know how I know this is complete bullshit?
Almost every guy I know has met a chick off tinder and none of them are gorgeous
Every woman has different tastes just like every guy has different tastes, they're not all gunning for the same guy, of course there is going to be a distribution of attention based on attractiveness though, the same goes for guys but it is a woman's market.
Saying "wanna smash" will net you a total of 0 replies, with the exception of some nymphos or completely desperate girls. Jumping straight into shit like that is a turn off for most girls. A lot of female attraction is emotional, you give thoughtful questions and be funny and shit and they develop an interest much faster

whiteboi theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=qMpZFRACq80

why am I laughing my ass off at this

there's an actual nigger bullying him in the comments, and bullying him for having a father
>Fuck dis gay ass shit. This shit is more wack than yo daddys dong

god damn it. is there strength left in men?

It's a womyn's world now.

That's probably the least meaningful thing I've ever seen.

It's the pretention of a womyn's world

>Literally advocating for genocide.

>Jessica Jones
>Movie

It's a Netflix original series

women only want chad

There's literally no white person shown on that poster. What's your point?

why does canada suck? wall needs to be the other way around.

that's right, Jay!

Lmao I've seen that guy post before on a boxing video getting angry at a White boxer ko'ing a black

this shit triggers me so hard

the hypocritical way she makes blanket assumptions about a race as if every white male is inherently racist and the way she smugly jokes about the ""extinction""(whether it's actually happening or not) of white males and implies that all of them are terrible people. It's just so insanely obvious that this is coming from a place of extreme bitterness, towards her dad or some ex-bf or some shit. But the worst part is that this is acceptable for her to say. Sure there are some women who would read this and think she's full of shit and a lot of guys who read this will obviously see her as a cunt but regardless of anyone's true feelings on the matter the fact is she can get away with this, but a white male would be totally persecuted. Society hasn't totally devolved yet but it's clearly on the way down, if shit like this is somewhat acceptable now ONLY if it's anti-white male (even if it is a joke) then it is undeniably going to become more and more commonplace in the future. Even if racism is obviously still present in white males and everyone else, it's disgusting and hypocritical that the only kind of "acceptable" racism is against white males. I know someone who disagrees with me might just assume I'm some fat neckbeard who's been posting anti-sjw shit from his mom's basement for years and that I'm overreacting, but this image really is pretty bad. I haven't been seriously burned or cheated on by a woman or even rejected by one, I'm not a Sup Forums browser or racist, and I never make posts like this in sjw related threads on any board but this pic still made me feel the need to type all of this bullshit out. Maybe I just haven't seen enough twitter posts

fuck

well desu im never dating a white woman, hell i dont even find them attractive anymore

Blacks will fuck anything.

>his dick was bigger than a TOWER!! but not the Eiffel Tower let's not go crazy
>he tossed my salad like his name Romaine... I guess I would be name Romaine as well, because the line refers to MY salad... if anything his name would be Tongs or Wooden Spoon
>I'm on some dumb shit

>coming from a place of extreme bitterness
You should read her book. The bits where she talks about her exes seethe with the bitterness you're describing.

its a pretty memorable verse, i sometimes sing it in the shower

>haha stupid Sup Forumstards and their anti-white genocide conspiracies!
>*tweets*

that's where a lot of the bitterness comes from. white males as a group aren't even doing particularly well anymore but you're still the scapegoat for just about everything under the sun.

>Quick
Could I at least look at their resumes?

If you look good, wanna smash works.

wat

You bet your ass lena dunham gets off on people calling her disgusting n shit. Shes probably in something degenerate as fuck in the bed baka famalam

I very much doubt that any guy would have sex with her

uhm adam driver got couch'd by her amigo

I don't believe that

>Quick Hire one!
That's not how it fucking works.

>all these triggered white bois

ITT

lmao whoever made this picture must've been so jealous

really makes you think :^)

says the weird white guy or jew black people dont promote this shit as hard as you guys think. How sad are you user or are you haha trolling even then pathetic as fuck you are selling your own people out unless your a jew then it makes sense.

-Hispanic

>wish granted. phone #?
lol

What in the fuck is this giant mess of nonsense supposed to prove?

you have no idea of the depths of autism that the lookism crowd is capable of

>women like good looking men and are down to fuck on an app made for hook ups
Stop the presses

that you're a assblasted ugly dicklet

what did they mean by this?

Shut up
t. Other Hispanic

Oh look, it's someone whose impression of reality is warped by inaccurate media portrayals!

That women often reply sarcastically to tinder messages, which are screenshotted and taken out of context

poor art, low effort

you mean the person that had the account?

how else would he have all of the convos..

People do studies/tests with profiles that aren't themselves all of the time. That seems a lot more likely than a guy saving screenshots of a bunch of conversations and compiling them into an image.

I heard this FourChan guy is really good at hacking into facebook accounts and such

Even they dont

looks like an ads for Tinder desu

this shit disgusts me on a level of reading about child trafficking rings

bruh it's just some buttsex

>Wish granted. Phone #?
Slick as shit

nah these are broken ragdolls crusty with semen, the casualness just leaks to the cheating behaviour and general culture (the last 4 girls who came on to me all were dating, 1 married)

it's just depressing once you realize you haven't felt that young love crush feeling for 10 years now because you can sense these women are lower than whores

>White people

S m h t b h

fucksake they're already setting their black dogs on latinos?

I'm amazed by this bitch's popularity. She's like your pathetic sexually frustrated friend who won't stop talking about how awful women are.

And also she raped her little sister.

>(the last 4 girls who came on to me all were dating, 1 married)
you cry about le degeneracy while having more sex than this whole board combined

fuck off, i didnt fuck them