Is it just me or was John Lennon kinda Jewy?

is it just me or was John Lennon kinda Jewy?

John Lennon is dead

But he made fun of Brian Epstein for being a Jew to the point that he killed himself
I may be embellishing that slightly, but still

He beat my wife

Even worse, he has Irish ancestry.

A rich fag jew

Kinda looks like Kevin Shields here

Was he losing his hair near the end of his life? He's showing an awful lot of forehead there, plus you can't even really tell where his hairline begins on the side of his head

he looks alright here

Was John anorexic or some shit by 1980?

Heroin is pretty good for weight loss

wife beating must burn a lot of calories

He was legitimately the only Beatle with Jewish ancestry, which is really funny considering Ringo actually got anti-semitic death threats occasionally.

underrated

it's almost like certain traits aren't confined to certain ethnicities. really makes you think.

He was a Commie.

Poor Ringo

first time I've laughed at this joke topic in a while

He actually started to look less ugly as he aged, plus for a guy closer to 80 than he is to 70 he's held onto his hair pretty damn well (Paul clearly has a wig or an implant)

Growing a beard helped a lot as well. He looks much better with a beard than without.

the real AIDS patient 0

>unironically a communist
idk OP, you tell me

>he had to cut his beard when he joined the Beatles.

>He was legitimately the only Beatle with Jewish ancestry
source? none of the Beatles were Jewish, even his dick wasn't circumcised (lennon's)

>communist
dude lived in the Dakota in the middle of NYC where it's fucking so expensive - same with George (talking about material possessions don't matter but he had a fucking castle and crazy sports cars lmao)

Every "man of the people" musician is 200% full of shit, the only exception I can think of might be Jim Croce since apparently he was basically just a blue collar guy with money troubles who earned money on the side with his music, but who's to say he wouldn't have become another asshole if he would have lived long enough to go Platinum or something

Thank goodness we have artists like Bruce Springsteen to communicate the plight of the poor from their New Jersey estates

>has glasses and hair
>WOW THEY LOOK SO SIMILAR

woody guthrie tho

>is a human being

Holy shit