DO IT FOR L O G A N

ITS HIS GODDAM RIGHT TO WEAR THAT HAT
youtube.com/watch?v=xqIavPuLV2Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=md1lKEOenuo
temp-mail.org/en/)
nyheteridag.se/nu-forbjuds-skolelever-att-anvanda-svenska-flaggan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinker_v._Des_Moines_Independent_Community_School_District
thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2011/08/12/apocalyptic_crisis_budgeting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based little brother.

based but just saying, if it was a Bernie fag you fags would be calling him brainwashed. Also i think the parents are kinda egging him on.

If he was a Bernie fag he wouldn't need any balls to do what he does

SAFETY CONCERNS

A HAT

NOT THE CHILDREN THREATENING HIM FOR WEARING IT

THE SAFETY CONCERN IS THE HAT

ITS OK TO ATTACK PEOPLE WHO ARE RACIST BECAUSE SAYING RACIST THINGS = VIOLENCE HUH?

FUCK

He doesn't live with his parents, he has a guardian with a different last name. This kid's so based he doesn't even need his family.

or at this point, not even fucking racist things, saying anything remotely associated with someone who is fucking remotely associated with racism = violence so we need to ban that and not the kids threatening him with violence

holy fucking shit public schools are a fucking cancer

I don't... I don't even recognize my own country anymore. Its like the inmates are running the asylum. Somebody needs to tweet this to Trump.

God speed, little bro.

The hat isn't even racist.

May Trump supporters do not give a fuck as long as you love America and pay your way... legally.

STAY STRONG LIL KID'ER

then you'd say "of course the Bernie cuck doesn't have a parents lol"

STAY STRONG LIL KID'ER

someone make an twittler and fagbook account

Children are the future.
youtube.com/watch?v=md1lKEOenuo

Yes so what? Are you a Berniebot you faggot?

>title says baseball cap
>is clearly a trucker cap

is that a fake maga hat?

here you go

STAY STRONG LIL KID'ER

>ginsburg elementary

This is getting ridiculous

Jesus Christ. Keep pushing lefty foggots, those hats just migh become armbands.

DO

obviously fucking not but i want fuckers to be aware of it to better ourselves or some shit i dont know

IT

FOR

>wearing a hat is controversial
I fucking hate the world we live in.

Faggots like this can suck a fat dick.

I'd bang the fuck out of the one on the left

I'm on it. As a reminder temp mail (temp-mail.org/en/) is excellent for this shit

L O G A N

Principals KIKEbook /itsangelab

Also, I checked that second post, and agree with the entire message. Apparently the First Amendment is being hammered on now, exactly like the Second one has been the past 30 years.

Fat fucker detected

kekekekekekekeke

It's probably against dress code to wear a hat in school.

Who the fuck would wear a Bernie hat? He doesn't even MAGA

Godspeed Logan, what a based little dude.
Burgers need to start making more of fellas like him, go and reproduce.

>land of the """freedom"""
>can't even wear the hat you like

Americucks

At least you're still allowed to wear the flag of your country at school.

nyheteridag.se/nu-forbjuds-skolelever-att-anvanda-svenska-flaggan/

They let you wear hats in your elementary school?

Seriously, this. It's common in American schools to disallow various forms of clothing to discourage sexual assault or gang violence. Hats are often a general ban, as in no hats at all.

If the hijab is allowed they can't ban hats.

Dress code wasn't brought up in this piece
Only that the hat offends students and faculty because they are soft faggots

>If the hijab is allowed
Thank God we aren't some European caliphate where we actually allow mooslems to run free.

Bumping for operation do it for Logan follow through. Goodspeed based progeny

If he had a Bernie shirt he would be allowed to wear it. Fucking liberal brainwashed teachers

Yeah. Of course.

TRUMP NEEDS TO SEE THIS DISGRACE

Very good thing you aren't some European caliphate.

Thank god.

sit down and shut up, slave

all your taxes and white women belong to muslims now

I'd burn that flag.

Good that you are safe

Faith in USA: restored

That bitch better hope to fuck that isn't an actual flag

Everybody look up Tinker v. Des Moines.

Some enterprising Dockside Lawyer could sue the pants off this school, and force the people in charge to step down, or at least face public scrutiny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinker_v._Des_Moines_Independent_Community_School_District

PLEASE, EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS!!!

Reminder that this cunt went on CNN 10 minutes later in some plain hijab.

Wow, you are really anally annihilated. I know the world around you is burning in some Muslim caliphate hellfire, but there is no need to lash out against your only hope of redemption...

>amricans involve children in politics
does your degeneracy know no bounds?

Not only is the kid's speech protected, the school is LEGALLY OBLIGATED to ensure that he AND his speech are protected!

This argument that they have to censor his speech to prevent "disruptions" is literally an illegal stance, already struck down by the Supreme Court.

The school has to allow his speech, and the other students' speech, and the teachers' speech, and the school has to hire security guards if that's what it takes to protect their speech.

You know why? Because this is America.

Want censorship? Move to not-America. Seriously, one free country, 250 slave countries. Like Slavery? Seriously and forever: get walkin'...

We expect our children to learn to speak and think and argue for themselves, and make all their stupid mistakes while they're young and it doesn't matter.

>this video
>omg that poor kid is just being manipulated by his parents

>that video of that fag kid dancing like some street meat at that mardi gras event
>OMG SO BRAVE IM GLAD THE PARENTS JUST LET HIM BE WHO HE WANTS

if trump wins and turns out to be a disaster, does logan get the death penalty?

Honestly -- when you're that young you're still a social sponge that kinda just takes in crap from your parents. The kid is a Trump supporter because his parents are Trump supporters. It's not really different from a kid wearing a Jesus Loves Me hat just because his religious parents want him to show Jesus Pride. Indoctrination is a scary thing.

That being said, I guess I can also see how a kid could legitimately find Trump to be more fun to watch than the boring competition he has. Especially Crooked Hilary who looks, talks, dresses, and has the attitude akin to the fucking School Principal. So maybe it's a mix of both, but I'd lean more to his family pushing it on him.

He should be able to wear what he wants, but it isn't really indicative of what the kid really wants to support at that age to be honest.

trump supporters wing-nuts in general, can't judge character

>this post again
>same picture even

2/10 for being dedicated I guess.

>He is causing a safety concern

In other words, the school is giving in to threats of violence against the kid.

They are literally going to defend the bullies.

Had to listen to this like 10 times before I understood he wasn't saying "get all the phones out the country"

I love you guys so much.

We practically invented your constitution but didn't bother to write the rules down ourselves and now we've completely lost any semblance of Liberty.

Nigga I haven't been on Sup Forums for like 4 months. Take your tinfoil cap off.

Aside from that, I saw the video in full now and apparently the kid knows his stuff so props to him.

>Trump shows up and writes a check to pay for that kid to receive private school education up through highschool
>he'll never have to share a classroom with dumb niggers or shitty teachers again

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, LOGAN

>read post
>see intelligent argument
>see anime

No

not only can they not judge character
they can't see the consequences of their judgments

it'll be fun to watch although I'll probably lose my trust fund this time. you ppl are morons

>Tfw a canadiacuck pretends to have any right to talk about politics when Trudeu is your leader

he isn't gonna lose my trust fund
probably any republican will

republicans have been at war against working with the working class for 30 years.
only a moron would vote for them.
they are the same ppl that got you the situation you have today

thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2011/08/12/apocalyptic_crisis_budgeting.html

ooooh, dats a lawsuit

have I become the jew?

based little guy

money is free speech
right to work
strong military
freedom of corporations to do whatever they want ect.
then they blame the weakest ppl in society for all the problems. morons.

build a useless wall and add another 20 trillion to the debt. because they are so concerned about...

gays

>Its like the inmates are running the asylum
this

the 1st amendment is non-negotiable, and dress code that prohibits the wearing of a MAGA hat is unconstitutional, unlawful and actionable

Based kid standing his ground. If he did switch it to just an American flag, how long until that gets banned for being "offensive"? It's already happening elsewhere. Don't give them an inch.

Kids gonna get to meet Teflon Don.

TFW you will NEVER get to be a based little kid

>It's common
then that's a lot of lawsuits waiting to happen

the constitution doesn't grant rights, it acknowledges natural rights, they are non-negotiable

amen

there is a reason why free speech is ahead of the right to bear arms

he has a guardian, not parents

the easy answer to the immigrant problem would be to make it illegal to hire them and impose huge fines

but that's too complicated for these minds

Can someone tl;dr me on what happened

dress codes???

what?

right wing political correctness

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHHH

Schools are treated more or less as a students parents while the students are in the school. Free speech doesn't apply.

Which would mean that it ends up falling under the dress code anyway. Most schools that I've been/worked in also don't allow clothing that causes a distraction.

do you consider such actions constitutional?

>Most schools that I've been/worked in also don't allow clothing that causes a distraction.
schools are not exempt from the constitution, faggot

wing-nuts are notorious for telling ppl how to dress or who you can have sex with, but they think it's oppression if they can't call ppl nigger

>why do cheer for your own team but not for your rival

Not particularly. Just letting you guys know how things work.

That said, I think this should fall outside the realm of "distraction" anyway because it's a political statement that isn't directly harmful. It's not drug related tshirts or a "Gas the Kikes" arm band.