Ask a pro DJ who's successful anything

ask a pro DJ who's successful anything

How many school dances do you do a year?

Nigger you know just as well as I do that you dont have that many buttons lmao you just make a playlist of shit and put some garbage effects over it lmao. Get fucked faggot.

Jasper shut the fuck up

i stated that i was a pro

Yeah, so you must be well covered when school dance season comes around.
Or have you graduated to weddings?

Do you use drugs? If yes because you enjoy them or just to stay awake.

u mix any oldschool hardstyle?

Also what do you plan on doing when you get too old for this shit.

Why did you post a picture of a studio mixing board that's far more advanced than anything you use?

Are you secretly upset that your collection of Dad CD's dont impress anyone?

i produce what is asked of me

video of you kys please.

What's your phone number and address?

i started in the late 80's during the acid house era

What kind of “DJ” are you?

“DJ” is such a broad term these days.

why do you refer to yourself as a DJ if you produce
who have you worked for
what is your favourite software synth, compressor and limiter; why?
what techniques do you believe are best at reducing phase issues when micing single sources with multiple room/ OH and spot mics

That's not an answer... you plan on still being a DJ when you're fucking 60? That's the longest midlife crisis I have ever seen.

>DJ
Why are you in front of a mixer board if you are a DJ?

do you produce your own tracks? If so are you on any label?
are you a regular in decent clubs?
what has that image to do with dj'ing?

What music do you play?

how hard is it pressing play on a macbook playlist while pretending to be a dj?

You said anything.
If you don't, I'll continue to not purchase electronic music.

hes not that kind of DJ. its a 30 something year old Dad with a CD collection who gets $200 to play electric slide and cupid shuffle at white weddings.

i canot reveal who i am i am known for using fruityloops creatively to make good songs

how do i make songs?

answer my questions you stupid cunt

dont be rude you do not know who you are dealing with

i am dealing with a faggot who wont answer my questions
what is ur favourite soft compressor, synth and limiter and why
what are the best techniques for reducing phase masking when using mutliple mics for a single sound source

i know you probably took so many psych's that you jitter when you try to type but if ur gunna make a thread at least attempt to respond

Whats it like knowing that most people think (know) that you are a total douche making money doing something literally anybody with a functioning mind can do and theres literally nothing that makes you special at all?

lighten up faggot

>making money doing something literally anybody with a functioning mind can do and theres literally nothing that makes you special at all

this goes for most jobs/people, including you probably.

Yes but i dont go around masquerading that i have a "talent" when all i do is play other peoples records.

why?

Alright Joe, what brings you here?

WHat do you put on your master track

what does a dick jammer do on a daily basis

how can a human handle all those tiny buttons properly? maybe im just a brainlet but it looks like theres too many knobs to remember what they all do.

why did you choose to be a faggot instead of a real musician? didnt have enough talent or what? you literally use other peoples music, and then use machines that somebody else built to automatically mix and alter the music. you literally do nothing but push buttons.

the buttons are all the same in the vertical strips
there will be a preamp gain and eq knobs. maybe gates and compressors, it depends on the desk.
there isnt actually that much on the desk its just that each instance of a sound source is tracked in each vertical channel, so each one needs it own set of tools
there will also be the same set of tools that interact with all the channels at once such as a bus compressor.
its intimidating to work with at first but realistically it isnt hard at all to use, knowing why and when to use what and developing your ears and knowing what to listen for is the task.

>Im a big time famous DJ
>I cant reveal who I am
>Ive been around since the 80s
>im posting on Sup Forums

yeah get fucked faggot youre nobody. either youre a "known" DJ who is known for being extra shitty but who has just refused to go away for decades so we all know your name or youre a lying troll faggot