Would you marry a black girl?

Would you marry a black girl?

No more

Would you marry a monkey?

Back to Sup Forums with you.

Your father did.

Sure i would, black girls are awesome!

Racism is not ok. I’m white but my mother is Jewish so I know where racism takes us...

So long as she's not ghetto, speaks properly, and doesn't have a good relationship with her family.

Don't need that drama. My family, many generations ago, were plantation owners. Don't need that shit in my life.

Of course and then I could claim my son has royalty blood in him

WE

Based.

I wouldn't call that racism. I'm willing to bet money that not one person has singled you out for your Jewish nature.

>hitlerdidnothingwrong.jpeg

T. Shahniqua

Shut up, nigger.

Jews are by far the most oppressed people in world history but lets not have that conversation.

>I'm white
>My mother is Jewish
Pick one, crypto kike

The only way we can move beyond racism is by race mixing!

>t. stormfag

Fuck, that woman is so sexy!
her hair, her mouth, this tattoo, damn!
Got more?

I consider myself to be a white Jew. Scandi dad and Ash-Jew mom. But that’s off-topic.

In history? You may have a valid argument. But if you're living in the United States, you are not discriminated against as a Jew. Therefore, you know nothing about racism or being treated unfair.

aye, and the only way we can remove your stupidity is by beheading your monkey head

years of slavery is not opression enough for you?

No, i really don't like fat asses. And i've never saw an adult black woman that didn't have a huge ass.

I like black girls because they have big lips

Only if it's this one

Also, technically, it's your own fault that Jews have been persecuted so heavily. You kept turning away from God when He brought you out of Egypt, then you went and killed His son.

Your fault bitch, keep moving.

yes but only women actually from the continent of Africa

That is a very ignorant antisemetic thing to say but again I’m not having that conversation now.

No. Because it was not done directly to you.

I'm native American. My people have been discriminated against as well. But it doesn't affect me because those actions were not done to me, my father, or my grandparents. I am what I choose to be. I won't be the victim.

Fuck off nazi.

this

That's all you have?

"I'm not having that conversation now."

Meaning, you have no facts and want to be the victim regardless.

Depends on who she is, like anyone else.

Not a Nazi. Try again.

Just hate bitches playing the victim.

I don’t argue with nazies.

Lmao Faaaaaag

Yeah, but she'd have to be a hot, and light skinned, bitch.

Again. Proving your ignorance.

Enjoy being a victim the rest of your life.

good for you, but the story of a person is not the story of the people.
if you are native american you probably know much more about the suffering than any white opressor.

Maybe, but you are an antisemite.

Way to escape the conversation with that reply. Whenever you corner a kike at this point they magically become too busy to explain themselves.

I wonder why

I will only argue with nazies using bullets.

So, instead of working alongside your fellow man, you would rather hold on to what others ancestors did (not them) and remain bitter for it? Holding that over their head will only create resentment.

I would rather get along with my neighbors rather than hold a knife to them for something they didn't do.

Again, no. I actually support the Jewish people. I get along well with them and it was promised in the Bible (if you're religious) that if you blessed the Jewish people, Jahovah would bless you.

Again, no issues with Jews. Just don't like pussies.

Ok.

not really about resentment, but about respect.

Get along as much as you want, but never let it repeat over you, opression is in many "normal" actions

I mean, I'm open for a nice table top debate about why jews ruin humanity. Go ahead and just shoot everyone you disagree with though.

We can cherry pick internet pics all we want but black girls in real life look like trannies.

F that

No.

Very true

yes

if she were pretty, fertile and clean. sure.

Talking about cherry pickng.......

Well ok, Heres the first woman that comes up in images (duckduckgo) when i put in "black woman"

I will do the same for white woman. I will do it honestly

Love all this fine fucking chocolate...fuck off you haters.

Fuck
Well she's older so...

Ok second images on both next

Forgot pic

If she was southern (and not obese) I would. They can fucking cook like none other and are almost always fairly religious so they typically have solid family values. It's the men in their culture that ruin shit.

"White girl"
First pic
nice get

> hair from other races.
Jesus that's retarded

i would not marry anyone or anything. its only possible to lose with marriage.

"black girl"

No. Not into bestiality

what is it drinking ?

her legs are so beautiful, nude pics of her should be everywhere

Gee people, so raced obsessed today. Besides the fact that I know this thread is just another self-destructive Sup Forums sex kink, why not be comfortable with people mixing OR not mixing on their own terms. Sheesh!

Why do dark people get tattoos? Mind boggling.

Nice

AND THE WINNER OF THE OPPRESSION OLYMPICS IS......

Love those thighs!

The best with african dress

i don't understand why black girls don't get white ink instead of black.

id put a ring on that

black is the new white so hot right now

No

daddy wants that dark chocolate

o gowd id break it off in her

I would never marry a one, but if she is good looking I would force her to wear her hair like a human and would keep her restraint in my basement and use her exclusively as cum dumpster, plus points if it was loli.