What is your opinion about abortion

what is your opinion about abortion

Niggers

that the ideas of a bunch of bronze-age god-worshipping men have very little to do with the reality of being a woman in the 21st century, and that religious dogma on the subject is abominable and harmful.

And that those people who attempt to ban it are performing human rights abuses

I reject the idea that life begins at conception. That's not "science," that's just an idea that popped into somebody's head. Certainly independent, sentient life does not.

So I have no problem with it.

>all life is sacred
>force a being to live in agony until they die young or are able to kill themselves

if there isnt mutual consent, abominate

and i dont just mean some retard that doesnt understand biology i mean if you've gone to the extent to form contract law through verbal or whatever understanding that contraception is being used and a child must be avoided then yeah

I'm pro-abortion. We have to abort red state fetuses, for population control of retards.

well, first off u need a different kind of hanger

Im against it unless the pregnancy endangers the mother's life. If a woman gets raped then she can put that baby up for adoption.

>opinion about abortion

"hang in there!"

Abortion should be mandatory for all pregnancies.

It's an option that all women should have.

Ur damnd if u do and ur damnd if u dont, kinda thing.

It's okay only if the woman is pregnant

Fuck off survey faggot, what's your opinon?

Unwanted babies that aren't aborted usually become unwanted/neglected children who then become delinquents and felons.

Say what you want, but those going through abortions are doing society a huge favor.

Agreed

its gay to shove anything inside yourself

What's your opinion on clothes hangers?

It's going to be really fucking hard to perform one with a wooden hanger

> freakonomics disciple detected

That's stupid. When does life begin then? If independent and sentience are your metrics, life doesn't really begin until well into childhood.

You keep beating the woman with it until she goes to a clinic, duh.

Considering it costs anywhere from $100k to a quarter million raise a kid to the age of 18, I think it's a sound financial investment

Abortion should be legal until the 57th trimester

Unless you're an Australian with boomerang skills, I think a stick would work better

Found Nikolas Cruz's account.

That's a good idea. Force pregnant women to submit a business plan, showing how they'll monetize their offspring. If the plan isn't good enough, they're forced to get an abortion.

Is Nikolas your mommy?

I would prefer that people just use contraceptives and birth control. I think they should have the choice to do it. also something that sounds contradictory that it is morally wrong to not abort children that will have horrible defects. If the child's quality of life will be complete and utter misery then a mercy kill is the right call.

Allowing abortions means poor families can abort children they can't afford to raise, making less impoverished children (less crime, less welfare, less CHIP)

You should always abort fetuses with genetic defects (Downs, Edwards, Patau), because they will essentially be nothing but a burden. Just abort and try again, it's not that hard.

You could make the same argument for "aborting" children who are a financial burden.