Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Taylor Swift standing there
Wat do?

don't know her, never heard her music, and i don't get the hate
she looks cute actually

Tell her that her music sucks. Then while she's crying I inform her she's OUTTA HERE.

"So I guess you've heard me farting loudly in the other room? What do you think about that?"

Shes obviously here to be impregnated by the most prolific man of our era. Welcome

suck her dick while she sucks mine, fuck each other in the ass with complementry reach arounds, call it a day and get fucking blazed

Want some eggs?

To give me money cause I'm poor

"Get the fuck out of my room sis! How many times do I leave to tell you to leave my stuff alone?!?!"

>turn 360
>walk away

Talk to her. Begin with asking why she’s there. What would she answe?

I'd stop making this thread. That's what I'd do.

Faggot.

360 is a full circle you fucking bloody

gottem

Ask how she got in, all I did was go downstairs and there's no way she passed me on the way down.

No one would ever believe that she somehow ended up in this place so put plastic bag on head and ejaculate in her womb as she suffocates.

Obviously smash and try to get her to fall asleep on my nice twin size mattress where I can use her finger print to break into her banking app on her phone and wire myself a couple million

oh hey tswift. howd you get in to my house? Did you meet the cat?

this

god knows you gotta be an autistic schizophrenic psychotic degenerate to peddal this fucking filthy shit

"Look what you made me do" all over her

This

shoot her
>hippity hoppity
>get off my property

Sex and ask to borrow money.

honestly taylor probably has a perfect hamburger bun pussy.

though she could have pastrami sandwich pussy from being a prostitute for rappers and jews

nothing cuz i dont want to go to jail

Or did he get you...?

Shit myself, cum in my pants, and cry because I have no social skills

>honestly taylor probably has a perfect hamburger bun pussy.
I definitely think she has a nice cameltoe, I mean look at the pictures

Ask her if she would be willing to show me her pubes so I can jerk off to them.

Eat her shit and drink her piss. Collect sweat and cervix as a lube for fapping. Lick her feet, fuck her in every hole. An most importantly wear her skin.

>taped dick, common trap shit, everybody knows

Good lord! How did you get in?
Oh, it's a cardboard cut-out. Silly me.

Smell her armpits and lick her feet.

This bait

Considering """she""" is a man, nothing

man shoulders traps and face and absolutely no 8 figure, hormone titties, known since 2015, itd be mildly attractive to fucking destroy but its clearly someones property so meh whatever