KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mr7vumA_sgY
youtu.be/57eL4NEVY9E?t=22m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=_SbdRIg0GcI
youtube.com/watch?v=tmhaDAWyMFk
twitter.com/tzumile/status/925897810603540545
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MiTzu has been the best pairing for a while now as the quiet princess duo. They are the most comfy pair and don't drown each other out like what happens if they are paired with the other Twice girls or in a group V-live.
word
they also happen to be the prettiest

remember to support our girls in a week, they're releasing their 3rd project. here's a teaser

youtube.com/watch?v=mr7vumA_sgY

Xiyeon...

tzuyu pairs great with all the members dbh

Please post twice synthwave wallpapers

youtu.be/57eL4NEVY9E?t=22m30s

Nayeon rolling her eyes when Chaeyoung is talking

Nayeon also left the set when she didn't win cutest performance on the last weekly idol...

this era has so many great pictures

I only got vaporwave

title song sounds shitty but the 3rd track....omo

that didn't look very malicious to me

That'll do pig. That'll do.

sounds pretty good dbh

they were awkward as shit on carefree travelers though

that guy literally has a mental illness

that's because the dude they were always paired with awkward. idk what the hell that guy was doing on that show but he just stands there doing nothing

yeah, i don't know. even if it's mostly just part of the chorus we're getting it sounds pretty neat, clean and polished, definitely not overproduced and i'm looking forward to giving the whole song a go. the third one's got my interest as well, i feel you

>choacuck in the other thread
i guess im staying here

quit spreading fake news about our girls

You're right Im sure it'll be good. I cant shit on gugudan cause Mina is an angel ment to ascend to god hood

this thread was 5 seconds earlier. idk what those idiots are doing

nothing is too low for a twice anti

cozy

I love Irene.

word, they truly are mentally ill. i kinda feel bad for them sometimes

Irene hates you.

>not posting in both threads

are you gay or something

Apparently Red Velvet's next song is supposed to be better than Red Flavor. If that's true 2017 is gonna close out in a huge bang

How do you know?

red velvet is hot garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=_SbdRIg0GcI

word, all Twice girls are beautiful but the princess duo are a cut above.

probably due to the random other guy there. They are always super comfy with each other during V-lives and Twice TV.

>When Chewy and Mina chill and sing Melting together on V-live
>When Chewy puts her head on Mina's shoulder and snuggles up to her under the blanket during another V-live
>When Chewy trolls the shit out of Mina on that wire bridge thing in Switzerland.

if that's true, i could honestly see rv getting close to twice's level. red flavor was a massive hit for them and two in a row would be huge

too cute

i showed her your posts, she expects more from you

>better than Red Flavor
according to who? i hope isn't someone who thinks rookie > red flavor

according to who

it's a rumor i heard, that rf was supposed to be a filler track and their next song was gonna be the real deal, but they decided to make both their main track

I heard a rumor that it will be their worst song yet

rv/bp/gfriend/mamamoo all could compete with twice on digital more or less
they still cant sell albums tho

IMO Rookie and Ref Flavor are their best songs, so they're at their peak right now

comf

I'll try harder then. I knew I shouldn't have slacked off today.

I prefer Jungyeon X Chewie

I feel like chewie really likes the twiceboy in a very naughty way. Look at 0:17

youtube.com/watch?v=tmhaDAWyMFk

>rv/bp/gfriend/mamamoo all could compete with twice on digital more or less

not really. their best songs can compete with twice's worse songs but if both are their best, there's no competition

they've always had that. jeongyeon is the only one that makes tzuyu gay

Where's this from?

Well, that wouldn't be very hard to accomplish.

>Sonamoo
Yay
>EXID
YAAAAYYY
>Gugudan
Yikes
>Lovelyz
YIIKEESSS

instagram, part of the jongers birthday blitz

carefree travelers ep3 link anyone?

gfriend was pretty close but they lack a strong fandom to fall back on

Twice is gonna be promoting for the rest of the year but it's gonna be really hard to get wins. The competition is gonna be fierce af

>RV getting close to Twice

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here, Red Flavor is only about the same level as KK in terms of success and a long shot from CU/TT level.

Not to mention they are still getting absolutely BTFO in physicals (an area where they have pretty much stagnated for the last few releases). They can't even break 100k when Twicetagram sells that much in 3 days.

It would be more like having a second consecutive hit would solidy RV's 2nd place rank (at the moment RV/Mamamoo/Gfriend/BP are still all competitive with each other when looking at overall digital/physicals)

queen back at it again with the best pits in the game

like who?

right here chingu

twitter.com/tzumile/status/925897810603540545

what was their biggest song?

rough

Wanna One

fair enough. one area where red velvet beats twice though is on b-side downloads

wanna one is probably got stomp them tzubh

peanut numbers compare to singles

was that bigger than me gustas tu?

me gustas tu actually. and yeah that does compete with twice digitally, it beats everything but cheer up

Most likely, but that's always the case when it's a top bg against a top gg

>Jungyeon X Chewie
confirmed

Wanna One and Red Velvet. Maybe even Seventeen if they release an absolute banger

they probably won't their last good song was aju nice

That was pretty much just Twiceboy hitting on Chewy though. As long as it isn't something too lewd like Bunny asking for kisses Chewy usually responds happily.

The hard thing is making Chewy initiate which I feel mostly happens with Momo or Mina.

Likey really needs to start picking up steam if Twice is to rack up the wins against Wanna One. Otherwise Twice actually does pretty well against the top boy groups. They've already gone up against BTS/EXO/BB and usually lose the first week when BG sales are super high but then steamroll the rest of the weeks from digitals. I still remember that one time last year where TT was over a month old and still beat Fxxk It on a show.

Gfriend's fanbase is on a similar level to RV though, both hover at ~70k range

Doesn't TT beat it too by now? Otherwise you're right.

this is the reason why Wanna One is famous
they got the ahjumma fanbase, instead of the teenager fanbase that needs to ask money for heir parents

they did beat twice though, exactly one time. it's still too early to tell how likey is received by the koreans but if it's not good like the antis says then they might have a tough time getting wins this promotino era

what the fuck

otp

So how many wins will likey get? At least one right??!

me gustas tu has just over 2 million downloads, tt has just under. however me gustas tu came out about a year and a half earlier

that's kinda strange

shows on

older fans are always creepy

Wanna One is an absolute juggernaut right now. They're on a different level in Korea than BTS or EXO. Beating them is gonna be next to impossible IMO

we hate gaypop here

sorta disturbing dbqh

we need to separate the genders
gaypop fans are too batshit insane for the average GG fans to compete

how are they different? they still sold less than her and the war

doobie

They'll win a few until Wanna One drops, then it's gonna be tough sledding

>momo in the back

omo

Actually you're right, I thought they were way stronger for some reason. Maybe Twice will beat them after all

is this perfection?

I thought TT had more streams by now? iirc TT did worse than CU on DLs but better in streams.

Eh I'll believe it when I see it. EXO and BTS still sell more (I don't believe the BTS is nugu in KR meme, they're clearly competitive with EXO there now). People were saying IOI was bigger than Twice last year but TT whipped the shit out of Neomu Neomu Neomu in every way possible.

Produce 101 clearly creates groups capable of being competitive at the top instantly but they still aren't quite at the level of the 'national' groups like EXO/BTS/BB/Twice/SNSD