Is there no hunting thread?

Is there no hunting thread?

Can't hunt from your basement faggot

What do you hunt?

I bow hunt in Arizona. I killed a big ass 330 Bull Elk in September with my bow.

There are elk in Arizona?

I use a compound bow but there are legit bow hunters that use traditional shit like recurve and long bows. Those guys are pretty bad ass.

Fuck yeah there are lots of Elk West of the Rocky Mtn..

I learned a lot of bow shooting when I was a kid and prefered a simple long bow. It's more fun to me.

This shit cracks me up every time. "Hunters"...more like assassins with the advantages they have over the animals they "hunt"

Maybe if they were out there naked with a sharp stick or a knife. Then and only then would I give them the title "hunter"

Hunting with any bow is pretty ass. Its early man type stuff.

I hunt carpinchos in Argentina, currents.
38kg

*corrientes*

Get back to your trap thread boy

Heck, some brit dudes from their Olympic team at the time taught me how to make my own bows and arrows from trees and branches. Good times.

Never knew that. I thought elk were a lot further north. I don't hunt, never have, but not for any faggot reasons like I do fish, and happily eat Bambi's mom.

Best waifus

Right on. I hunt elk , deer, javelina ( wild pig ) , big horn sheep. Only what I'm going to eat. Although I would like to shoot a mountain lion with my bow.

no, you go to your close quartered hiding spot whit your fellow "hunters" and circle jerk each other.

Planning on doing some public land hunting next season in Texas. Most places only allow bow hunting and I’ve never been bow hunting, Hell I don’t even own one. Anyone got any tips for public land/bow hunting?

Yeah dude its a good feeling for sure. I love going out to the woods to camp and hunt. It just resets your body and mind. Its just you and nature, nothing else. Plus if shit ever hit the fan you know you can survive.

Only tip I recommend is to do some scouting. If you are bow hunting you are probably going to want to focus on areas with water like water tanks. Set up some game cameras by water and see what comes in. Start there.

Aye.

Just kill one, and I feel like shit. Any advice not to feel bad? (carpincho)

I never shot anything that was living, but I could if I had to. But I got a shitload of targeting medals.

Of course you will feel like shit. Most good human beings have that same feeling. Just be thankful to nature for providing you with meat to eat and share with your family. This is how humans survive.

It gets easier. Just focus on making clean kill shots so the animal doesn't suffer. If a shot is too risky, don't take it.

Well if you're hunting, it's normally assumed you have the advantage over your prey. A hunter often kills with the intent to harvest a specific specie that meets size and sex ceiteria without further discrimination whereas an assassin targets an individual.

compressed air rifle,just hunting birds.

(beautiful time)

it's wrong to just hunt birds

What if birbs are hunting other birbs?

I am using the google translator hahaha, I wanted to say if it is wrong to hunt only birds

If it is legal, then no, it's okay.

No fucking stupid faggot, hunt is for niggers

"hunters"

"hunters"

this is a granny thread now

>this is a granny thread now
yes please, this is a granny thread now

Her medical information necklace chain gibs mee uh jubbie. Mmmmmm

So I guess the crybaby PETAfags showed up.