>East Ghouta May 31
i.imgur.com/tthKskB.jpg
>Yemen May 31
i.imgur.com/R2yB9IG.jpg
>Mosul May 31
i.imgur.com/poVzfHQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS
JUNE 4
>Ajnad al-Sham break local Darayya ceasefire (which was for SARC aid convoys)
>ISIS assault on southwest Deir Ezzor (Thardeh mt.)
>Syrian Armed Forces, IRGC recapture several points in south Aleppo, stabilize frontline. No towns retaken.

JUNE 3
>At night ISIS VBIED hit SAA sawmill checkpoint in east Palmyra, several soldiers martyred
>SDF inch closer to ISIS stronghold Manbij
>Syrian Army enters Raqqa province
>Government frontline collapses in southern Aleppo after blitz offensive by rebels

Previous >SouthFront June 3
youtu.be/gwN-dSMOWs8
youtu.be/XXzpv71Fcjg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrntOAF_GRE
twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/739067279074295808
i.imgur.com/u8BgYhb.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=3f00tNcMqdA
tema.ru/eng/travel/syria-3/
express.co.uk/news/world/676827/Islamic-State-Syrian-troops-backed-Vladimir-Putin-Assad-close-in-ISIS-capital-Raqqa
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-desert-hawks/
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
youtu.be/el-86oW8Un8
youtu.be/wK_BHUE1Ask
youtu.be/srZ-dwapfFY
mideast.liveuamap.com/
militarymaps.info/
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
i.imgur.com/zUdDUay.jpg
i.imgur.com/0LaalMx.jpg
i.imgur.com/ESRWPWL.jpg
i.imgur.com/eFQ1W8e.jpg
i.imgur.com/rKFZYVV.jpg
i.imgur.com/yxm0RRv.jpg
i.imgur.com/tthKskB.jpg
i.imgur.com/R2yB9IG.jpg
i.imgur.com/poVzfHQ.jpg
youtu.be/gwN-dSMOWs8
youtu.be/XXzpv71Fcjg
youtube.com/watch?v=reefnxPHhos
youtube.com/watch?v=8TuAxu40BOk
youtube.com/watch?v=dEy1SrILmNk
youtu.be/7WKdwEctYHU
youtu.be/JOaLfgFgZck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fpbp

SAAnime!

what's going on in south Aleppo?

Jihadist attack, the frontlines fell yesterday, they captured several towns

Additional troops have arrived and seem to have stabilized the frontline, recapturing several points

But if Khan Touman is any indication, the recapture of the towns might not be an immediate priority

is RuAF back to bombing yet in full effect?
the "peace talks" failed, didnt they?

some news from turkish media, used both pro and anti government sources
>despite the statement from marmara university, the discussion on erdogans university diploma continues
>erdogan: germany was ordered(to carry out the genocide acceptance) by a higher authority
>heavy storms in istanbul bring the life to a standstill. flights canceled
>finland is deporting a group of kurds/arabs who have said that they come from afghanistan
>aselsan develops a robotik hand to be mounted on armored vehicles that will be used to remotely detonate explosives in the south-east. the system also includes a radar to detect possible ieds
>erdogan: there have been some problems in the agreements about the gaza embargo with israel
>there are some reports about isis using tunnels in kilis as a route to syria
>german historian says what the turkish german parliamentarians couldn't ; between 1770-1923 5 million muslims were deported from caucausus, russia, romania, bulgaria and greece, but the european history books wouldn't talk about this.also 2 million turks died during the events of ww1. forced migration is a necessity of war. turkish government tried 1673 people for crimes against armenians, 67 of whom were executed. deportation is a heavy crime, but not every war crime is genocide (i like this guy)
>operations against pkk are starting in lice diyarbakir. curfew declared in some areas
>syrian army enters rakka under the control of isis terrorist organization with russian air support

RuAF did bomb south Aleppo terrorists last night, see top Featured video in OP

I think RuAF will intensify bombings next week, as they said before:
this week was the deadline for rebel groups who can seperate themselves from al-Nusra or have no al-Nusra presence to contact Hmeimim with their location, Lavrov said after that the remaining groups will be bombed

>syrian army enters rakka under the control of isis terrorist organization with russian air support
Will nobody stop this madmans rampage!?

>this week was the deadline
meaning tomorrow is the last day?

I guess, we'll see what happens

>the "peace talks" failed, didnt they?

Dozens of rebel organizations surrendered in the downtime, so the peace talks were a boon to Assad. I would hardly call that a "fail".

youtube.com/watch?v=OrntOAF_GRE
>FSA-aligned reporter covering al-Nusra/Ahrar al-Sham attack in southern Aleppo
but muh secular revolution amirite xD

bump

So what are the implications if the US backed Kurds reach Raqqa before the SAA do?

Iraqi Army
Hashd (PMU)
Iraqi Federal Police

fully recapture Al-Saqlawiyah town
in Fallujah northwestern countryside

The Kurds probably will not try to claim that Raqqa is their lands

So odds are, America sees this as an opportunity to establish its own "moderate opposition" in the form of the Arab element of the SDF.

With SDF having such strong ties with America/Kurds, offensives against them would be much more difficult or even "not done"
At that point SDF represents basically an "FSA that cannot be attacked" yet holds parts of Syria with direct American backing

This,

because of the Peace talks, moderate groups were not bomb, and they stopped attacking eachother. This also gave change for humaniterian aid to arrive.

Also SAA could relocate their forces to fight ISIS and other extremist groups.

People who would claim Muh moderate Rebels, would be silenced because moderate opposiotn argreed to the cease fire.

Bump & repost

The image in the most extreme cases of western media is "a brutal dictator who kills his civilians".
Its easy to tackle this image.

>Does a brutal dictator:
- Ship medical/food supplies all over his country
- Harbour thousands of internal refugees in refugee camps (preventing further emigration to EU!)
- Win a presidential election that is monitored by dozens of countries, and refugees vote in embassies all over the world?
- Have pro-government rallies and groups ABROAD? (see American Syrians FB page support Assad, or rally in Frankfurt (germany) pro-Assad
- Be secular (army is 70% Sunni, government has Sunni ministers, christians (leaders) support Assad, Druze support Assad)
- Change his political system to have an opposition coalition and independents in its parliament

>Does a healthy democratic secular Syrian revolution:
- Ally with salafist extremists (al-Nusra, Jaysh al-Islam)
- Be represented at the UN by people who are seated in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (an archenemy of Syria?)
- Need the UK to pay PR contractors in Istanbul to make media for them
- Be extremely sectarian (>95% Sunni, only holding Sunni majority areas, FSA commanders have stated "ethnically cleansing" Alawites is fine)
- Be geared by USA/Gulf states, trained in Jordan or Turkey and sent back into Syria

Its good for anyone to ask yourself these questions.

Sadly terrorists captured a tank in south Aleppo

(pic unrelated)

>twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/739067279074295808
>A-10
I somehow missed that they brrrrrrrt in Syria

They've been there for months, years probably.

which group?

Ahrar al-Sham

here it is

assad on suicide watch

will saa EVER recover?

Yup the war is over now.

Better pack up and leave.

Good luck to the Shia, Christian, Druze, Alawites and the thousands of Sunnis who had any link or relation to the government. RIP.

>Does a brutal dictator:

You would be surprised, but the thing you listed are not mutually exclusive with being a brutal dictator.

What really sets apart Assad from being a brutal dictator is that he is going pretty darn softly against the opposition. He is not a strongman who just bombards everything into shit then calls it a day (like his father), but a typical western politician who dances around the problem trying to defuse it with... random stuff (you can see Merkel doing this with the rapefugees), then cries in the media about not succeeding, blames others, and bends over for a bigger power (Russia in this case) to save his ass.

The biggest tragedy of this civil war is that Assad had a chance to survive by having a "healthy democratic secular Syrian revolution", because that's how it all started. But he get caught by the storm and he was simply not the man who could make things right. Good Hero, Wrong Apocalypse, so to speak.
>If he hadn't released those Islamic Brotherhood fuckers back in 2001.
>If he had denied support to the Iraq Ba'ath
>If he had tried to defuse the Qatar pipeline with inconvenient conditions rather than outright refusal
>If he had treated the drought properly
>If he had sided with the rebelling intellectuals (the intellectuals his modernizing eforts had produced in the first place) and thus isolate the islamist subversion
If...

SAA and YPG clashes when?

its really sad
but I fear the war will make him into a proper dictator
and have a zero tolerance policy to dissidents

soon
faggy Kurds need to removed
the PKK maybe secular/atheist but normal Kurds are just your usual scum

>but I fear the war will make him into a proper dictator

Nah, he is just not the guy who can ever become a proper dictator. If he had been, he would have made the change and end the civil war in the first two years or so.

you. i like you.

who doesn't like Bulgaria
are your Turk infestation bad or are they chill

Hello Sri Lanka, my old squadron stole your yogi

Keep memeing for Greater Syria!

Raqqa soon

bump

sup

This war is way too slow.
i.imgur.com/u8BgYhb.gifv

>Sham Corps ATGM strike on government troops in Southern Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=3f00tNcMqdA

Holy shit that must have at least 10 killed

why would somebody do that?

Fake

So many events!

Maybe we should nuke them once or twice to speed it up

kek

>standing in the open in such a large and packed group near the frontlines

And this guys have survived 4 years of war?

Bump

Putting the "Arab" in "Syrian Arab Army"

>that last second when the guy on the right saw the lazer and started to turn to run

there is no visible laser on any ATGM system. The beamriding stuff (most of them are wireguided) uses wavelengths invisible to the human eye. Also the laser of beamridign ATGMs is mostly blocked by the rocket itself, it tries to stay in its center after all.

cuz it so based
lion with a sword is bretty kewl

He mightve heard or seen the actual rocket I guess
Why does it show up red on the camera? Wouldnt it show up purple or blue?

>standing in the middle of a desert near a front line
no wonder the SAA got its ass kicked until russian came around
these people cant war
they are violent..but cant war

tema.ru/eng/travel/syria-3/
pre war Syria

the red dot is actually the rocket, that just seems to how the exhaust on these things looks like. The wireguided ones have an infrared and in some cases an additional UV lightsource in the back, but shouldn't be able to see that (at least cameras without filters tend to show IR light as purple-ish if i remember correctly).

>Government frontline collapses in southern Aleppo after blitz offensive by rebels
Why does it keep happening?

>purplish

Yeah it is, look at the bulb in your tv remote through your phones camera and press a button

>"guys we keep getting buttfucked by rebels. why don't we start raqqa and deir ez zor offensive?"

nice, thanks for sharing that. Wanted to spend a vacation in syria but then the war broke out. Probably going to jordan in the close future now, petra looks interesting

yeah, i tried that with my phone some years back, wasn't sure if i remembered correctly or if it's uniform for all devices. shouldn't matter though, as long as you have no filter the light of the rocket exhaust should be way brighter

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.

I love American99% and the U.S.

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.

Allahu Akbar!

RACHE FUR PUTIN

express.co.uk/news/world/676827/Islamic-State-Syrian-troops-backed-Vladimir-Putin-Assad-close-in-ISIS-capital-Raqqa

because losing a few km in south aleppo when the supply route is secure is better than the kurd offensive reaching raqqa first you dingnut

There's no way Kurds would reach Raqqa first.

Kurds are busy with Manbij you dumbass. And it's not just a few km, 4km to go and the whole Aleppo city is encircled.

If you remember the SAA already lost territory on this front a few weeks ago (Tal Eis), which they couldn't take back.

What?

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]68 / 20 / 36 / 2 [Update] [Auto] 14
File: DesertHawks.jpg (70 KB, 500x321)
70 KB
/sg/ Syria General - Desert Hawks edition Anonymous (ID: p7PJ3XoX) 06/04/16(Sat)10:59:43 No.76064718▶ Links updated for June 4
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

WHO ARE THE DESERT HAWKS?
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-desert-hawks/

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
>Featured Videos
youtu.be/el-86oW8Un8
youtu.be/wK_BHUE1Ask
youtu.be/srZ-dwapfFY

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Raqqa June 3
i.imgur.com/zUdDUay.jpg
>Manbij June 3
i.imgur.com/0LaalMx.jpg
>South Aleppo June 3
i.imgur.com/ESRWPWL.jpg
>north Daraa June 2
i.imgur.com/eFQ1W8e.jpg
>Homs/Hama June 1
i.imgur.com/rKFZYVV.jpg
>East Homs May 31
i.imgur.com/yxm0RRv.jpg
>East Ghouta May 31
i.imgur.com/tthKskB.jpg
>Yemen May 31
i.imgur.com/R2yB9IG.jpg
>Mosul May 31
i.imgur.com/poVzfHQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS
JUNE 4
>Ajnad al-Sham break local Darayya ceasefire (which was for SARC aid convoys)
>ISIS assault on southwest Deir Ezzor (Thardeh mt.)
>Syrian Armed Forces, IRGC recapture several points in south Aleppo, stabilize frontline. No towns retaken.

JUNE 3
>At night ISIS VBIED hit SAA sawmill checkpoint in east Palmyra, several soldiers martyred
>SDF inch closer to ISIS stronghold Manbij
>Syrian Army enters Raqqa province

Previous →

>SouthFront June 3
youtu.be/gwN-dSMOWs8
youtu.be/XXzpv71Fcjg

more

Raqqa soon lads

Forgot the video
youtube.com/watch?v=reefnxPHhos

are the roaches gone?

Don't be so sure about that. The reason the Kurds shifted their attention to Manbij could be that they are expecting the SAA to fail the offensive, leaving a bled-out ISIS behind. It is a pretty good gamble if you ask me.

Some "Tigers" and Kamazes on their way to Raqqa

they need to get out of Raqqa and into south Aleppo. this is one of the few times when I really disagree with the SAA's military logistics.

Pretty sure that it is too late now. Aleppo will have to endure

Godspeed, Ivan.

They did so before SAA even started their offensive. Raqqa offensive was to drag ISIS away from Manbij making it easy for Kurds to cut them off from Turkey..

Kurds havea way easiert team shifting their foces around. ISIS has to go the long way all around Lake Assad while Kurds control Tishrin Dam.

Of course now with the SAA offensive and ISIS trying to capture Mare Kurds have an even easier time.

Assad has his own lake, the guy is based

Good to see at least someone understand their military tactics.

Assad and Putin are the people holding up western civilisation

Raqqa soon

Soon

So beautiful...

Yes, it all fits a bit too well. I wouldn't expect the Kurds to set up such a good win/win situation all by themselves. Something tells me that the newly arrived US "advisors" are advising pretty hard for the Kurd leadership.

I wonder whether Putin likes this turn of events or not. The Kurds getting the better end of the deal is cool because it will surely teach Turkey a lesson or two in the future. On the other hand, this little game might weaken Assad's positions in the short run.

Assad is likely in on this. Goverment did several bombing runs on Manbij before the SDF started their offensive.

>3,000 Russians arrived in Syria lately.

>Russian joint command staff, which coordinated aerial support operations last fall, had returned to the Hmeimim military base in Latakia province to begin preparations for new operations.

They do have some sickass nasheeds though
youtube.com/watch?v=8TuAxu40BOk

>Battles for Syria | June 2nd 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=dEy1SrILmNk

^:)

>Get hit by bomb
>White Helmets arrive
>Take a photo with smartphone
>Allahu Akbar
>Cut to ruins
Nice rescue team, would fund

daily reminder