>best player in the world
>11 points
Warriors
Spurs
Game 4
6:00 PM monday

Is lebron shook?

>11 points

Lebron prolly had diahara or something. He looked very bloated or should I say constipated maybe? Idk he wasn't himself. Don't get your hopes up Celtic fans.

>sister gets killed
>celtics come back from 0-2 to sweep the bulls in 6
>hurts hip
>celtics come back from 0-2 to sweep the cavs in 6
what is his secret?

what will his next trick be?

We're still tanking the ECF, but I will enjoy this W.
But man, how do you lose to a team that's not even trying? lmaoo

Can someone explain the roach/LeBron meme to me?

>Muh Aircon
>Muh Cramps
Kobe shot freethrows with an achilles tear, Jordan led the team to a win with a flu, what's his excuse?

was it cramps again?

kobe shot 6/24 in a game 7 of the nba finals lol

and they still won. You fags always look at the numbers and masturbate around them. It was a highly defensive game and Kobe came thru in the clutch.

>also
>Canadian taking shots at Kobe.
81 happened and your kind will forever be the laughingstocks when it comes to defense.

lebron has played well for like 60 consecutive playoff games and he has one bad game and you crucify him, youre the guys masturbating around the 11 points, how about them being 10-1 in the playoffs right now

Big deal, Lakeshow was 16-1.

So 10-1 is bad because two top 10 players teamed up at the same time did better? One bad game out of 60 is reason to shit on him? Be serious.

yes. In the legacy side of things. This is Ultimate proof that he still doesn't have that Killer instinct that sets Jordan/Kobe apart from him.

He's afraid to fail, that's why he surrounds himself with former all-stars who may have lost a step, but in the post season; are better players than younger ones (see Manu), always defers to Irving when everything's on the line.

He's afraid to lose, that's why he's not going to leave a Legacy. Because at the end of the day

Lebron is just brute force with no finesse. Once that brute force fades away, he will never be the same player he was. not because it's natural but because he has avoided transitioning into a sound post game.

And one bad game in game 3 of the ECF after being up 2-0 cements his legacy forever. Gotcha

They just can't think of anything else to do act like they're ESPN program directors trying for ratings. Like fucking retards would say Brady isn't GOAT if a player on his defense didn't intercept a pass with seconds to go.

They don't have anything else. They're this easily amused. It's why the internet, life on Earth sucks. They're just stupid, unfunny, and numerous.

lelborn only had 11 points because it was a close game. at the butt end of the game at least.
he would have attempted more and maybe scored more if his team is leading by a wide margin all the way through the end.

LeShannon Sharpe, I've been saying this all throughout Lebron James' career...he just does not have IT. Lebron James went 0-6 in the last 18-20 minutes in the game. Instead of taking over he just passed it to whomever. Jordan in that situation or even Kobe would take the shot and win the game but Lebron will always be with that asterisk...

SSKKEEEEEUUUPPPPPPPP
SSKKEEEEEUUUPPPPPPPP
STOP
STOP

The King will bring in the cavalry in Game 4 and the beatdown the Celtics got in Game 2 will even be far worse SKEEEUUUPPPP. The Celtics awakened the sleeping giant and oh boy OWOWOWOW OOOHHHH SKEEEUUUPPPP they're in for the beatdown of their lives.

leKeng would have taken over at the end if they are leading by at least 25 points.
as he had done when kevin "weak knees" love was hitting 3s.
in a close game, the chosin wahn delegates the task to cuck irving while telling the team's chooters to get ready.

That's the worst undisputed copy I've ever seen. I've never even seen Skip bring up Kobe once. Are you just saying your views as Skip? Watch the show. It's more like this.

LeShannon Sharpe, the Chosen One once again turned into the Frozen One just like in 2011 and in games 5 and 6 against the Celtics in 2010. Let me remind you that if it wasn't for the GREATEST CLUTCH SHOT IN HISTORY by one Ray Allen, LeBron would have lost yet another finals, and if not for Draymonds suspension he'd be 1-6 in the finals! Not exactly a perfect 6-0. Once again, LeBron has a cakewalk through the Leastern conference. And if it wasn't for Kawhi getting ZAZAD he would lose to my Spurs in the finals. You know it, and I know it.

>lebron being salty as fuck after the game

how can anyone outside of cleveland root for this big baby

if they try really hard they could push this series to 5 games