What is the worst thing you've ever done Sup Forums?

What is the worst thing you've ever done Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6DgUo1Cubq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brought a child into this cold uncaring world.

Once- just once- I said something unkind on an anonymous message board.

/thread

Fucked an autistic 30 y/o brazilian that has a kid which lead to her cuck boyfriend dumping her and also i told her i love her even tho i don't.

I'm 18

Someone called me a faggot once :(
Was that you, user?

come here

go be a fag somewhere else

I once derp it before I herp it.

I seriously considered joining the military

I got bored one day and decided to go to a restaurant. Ended up meeting a really nice girl and hitting it off. Ended up dating for like 3 years and marrying.
Ended up having kids.

I want my neet lifestyle back

Why didn't you you fucking coward

Dubs of truth

i've only been on the deep web once, never will go back

found a director cut copy of Mary Poppins

never again

never
again

Trips of truth

Why not though?

a pompeck dog was chasing me, i thought it was coming to bite me. so i ran up to the cage of a german shepherd that knew me, and opened the cage. the german shepherd ran out and fucking destroyed the pompeck, knocked it out.

When I was 16 I killed my father with a hammer.

kek, igot3. luckily boys.

Story?
How did it feel like?

I shouldn't have laughed at that but it was pretty funny.

Because I realized I had a shred of morality left

Popped a 16yo virgin. Cut her with a knife, made her cry, licked up the blood/tears, and gave her a bloody nose.

it felt warm and gooey, like a warm apple pie

Traveling to foreign countries and murdering people at the behest of a faceless bureaucracy may sound fun, but apparently it's a little too evil even for me

Nothing yet, but i'm going to do a reboot of 9/11 with all female terrorists.

Father was a nail, made sure he was inside the board when I was done.

Take a cue from Reservoir Dogs, and name them after colors -- Ms. Pink, Ms. White, Ms. Blue, etc.

Which of course match their hair colors.

Got drunk at a party and fucked around with a couple of girls who were more smashed than I was. Turns out both of them were engaged

Amputated my arm to become a cyborg but couldn’t afford the prosthetic

>a little too evil
>even
>for
>ME...

One time I told my mom to shut up, I've never been the same since then

I killed a Guatemalan prostitute.

>pissed in my step mom's facewash
> Used her toothbrush to clean the litterbox

Maxwell?
I told you to stop fooling around with that stupid silver hammer.

It was more a heat of the moment, him or me thing. Seeing as how he was a reprehensible piece of shit who beat me and molested my step sister and had at that point made a deal to sell her virginity to a spic drug lord it did actually feel pretty good. Story is pretty damn long. Working on making it into a thread on of these days.

I drove my dad to the hospital where he would never leave. I called his family and told them his time was now. I said what my mom needed to hear for her to tell the doctors to stop and let my dad die. Then I held his hand the whole way, and walked to the waiting room to deliver the news.

one time i went to fart on my lil brother but i actually sharted a lil bit of shit onto him. it was funny cuz he tried to tell my friends/ppl in school but then i was like "u should be the one who's emberassed, u got shit on"

> got arrested for public intoxication.
> openly cheated on a girl i was seeing right infront of her.
> sucked a dick in a church parking lot.

Pretty average stuff........not too horrible.

>emberassed

Kill yourself

>he was a reprehensible piece of shit who beat me and molested my step sister and had at that point made a deal to sell her virginity to a spic drug lord

Being a faggot isn't average. Kill yourself

>told 3 girls i loved them and used them just for sex
>steal things regularly
>Once asked my parents to finance a couple online classes for me, then dropped out of them and used the money to buy games and weed.
>underage drinking/driving

Just typical stuff.

At least it's better than trying to be edgy ;) Keep tipping that fedora my good sir.

Pic related mandatory in this thread.

Nobody can read it, dipshit

As I said. It's a long and rather fucked up story.

Has a happy ending though.

That's because you're on mobile, oh you, anonymous person of great intelect.

made out with a girl and later masturbated each other at summercamp while she was both dating

i basically cheated with a girl who was dating a black guy feelsgoodman

It'd the little things that keep you going.

Tyrone BTFO'D! !!!

I've had to make some adolescent boys strip naked and expose different body parts for inspection. I tried to let them keep some modesty though.

i stuck a miniature katana (blunt) up my best friends asshole because i said it would make him cool

Lots a bad things...

I'm bad ALL the time.

I drugged my girlfriend and robbed her when she passed out.... Robbed some one night stands.

Knocked up two 16 year old girls when i was manager of the call centre... I was like 22.

Had 3 girlfriends at once... Which was a shit show...

At ticketmaster sexually herassed all the girls i worked with (fucked 4 of them, but they were all friends and tripped when they found out i played em)

All while that shit is going on I've got a girlfriend of 6 years i owe 500 bucks to for drugs (never paid her back) and told her "You can't dump me, i owe you $500" then when her dog died i was fucking Kristal from Ticketmaster and i just sent her a text "Life is Ruff"

Owe current $400 (yes for drugs)

I dunno. There's more stuff... But that's some good stuff

You know those "Please Take One" signs people put out on Halloween?

Well, I raped a 12 year old girl

Piss off survey fag, what's the worst thing that you've ever done?

These survey threads are retard level.

Even for Satan, its too eeeeevil

top 1 thing that didnt happen

Could have been. I'm sorry.

>intelect
Yeah ok.

Came into my sister's soda, years ago.

I sent my sister's nudes anonymously to all the dudes in her secondary FB inbox... still hasn't found out who it was

Your mom

bump

Here's your "(You)" for finding the error, you cutie smarty fluffy pony thing.

what is pic related from?

i've fucked so many wives.. at the time i just couldn't help myself.

Log threads

Invasion of the body snatchers (1978)

Recommended.

>momigotquints.jpeg
Must be your greatest achievement in your lifetime

invasion of the body snatchers. man in pic is donald sutherland. go watch it now.

I was 15 and molested my 11 year old sister.

I fill a spray bottle with gas-station toilet water and spray down random tables at restaurants to feel powerful.

i fucked up a girl’s whole life and self image because i preyed on her for nudes and sex when she was already depressed. she was just too easy. i would tell her how worthless she was and how she wouldn’t get any better than me, etc etc, basic abusive shit. her life spiraled after me, now she’s a suicidal slut who has serious mental issues. she’s definitely been raped before, because i made her even easier to pray on... least i got that nut a couple times, though

story?

Yeah, but this thread is about the worst thing you've done, not the most normal thing you've done.

How do you live with yourself?

I take it everyone does this?

You’re a bit of an asshole.

I was sleeping next to my sister on a fold out couch, whike staying at my aunt's. I was horny as fuck and started touching her under her clothes. Felt guilty and stopped. The next day shd told me she knew, and it freaked me out. I touched her again a few months later and it ruined our relationship.

Why'd you let them keep some modesty?

I stole a watch collection from a the parents of some girl from my school.
>18 in total
>Rolex,Breitling, Omega, Longines ect - all good stuff
> Cleaned out the storage box in the closet, put the watches in a sock and threw it out the window, over a fence into a vacant lot where a house was goign to be built.
> I waited 3 days and went over on my bike to pick up the watches.
> The family never noticed the stuff gone for a month
> Some local small-time drug dealer got caught pawning another stolen Rolex and for some reason confessed.
> He got raped in prison and later died of Aids.
> I sold one watch, a Rolex Submariner, in Florida using fake ID.
> I have the rest in a safe deposit box

fucked a pair of teenage sisters that I new were sex slaves and made them eat each other out and suck each other's cunt juices off my dick

Ya. But chicks dig it

youtu.be/6DgUo1Cubq4

Boys that age are often shy or embarrassed about their bodies. It's less humiliating for them if they can at least cover themselves with their hands.

Ive done alot of discusting shit that would make the old Sup Forums proud.

Recently i had my girlfriends best friend (married) rub my hands telling me how she hasnt had sex in ages and be all sexual with fuck me eyes. Im so conflicted. Ive been that guy to many times. But gods be damned shes got a 9/10 body and soul. Dumb cunt needs to realise what he has before he looses it... fuck

I hit my ex in the face once. Pretty hard. She wouldn't stop screaming. I felt bad afterwards

Rolled dubs in a no dubs thread

Gave your mom aids

>caring about grammar on /b
fagget detected

This is now a roll thread

Checked

Can't even trips like this

I meant this

Sex slaves where? Someones house?

Give him a break Satan pls.