Proof me that the florida school shooting was fake

proof me that the florida school shooting was fake

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/peter-strzok-lisa-page-exchanged-50000-texts-fbi-russia-probe-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Computer generated photos with mind altering drugs given to the kids as "flu shots". Just so the liberal left can claim moral high ground. The deep state is covering it up. Thank goodness Trump will bring it all out into the open.

this is exactly what happened
/thread

WHICH florida shooting? There's been quite a few.

Parkland

it fascinates me just how much the ultra-conservative right wing have ended up having to rely on "conspiracy theories" and redefining reality, to keep a grasp on their world view.

from gerrymandering districts to maintain a grasp there, to claiming that everyone is being given mind-altering drugs to fake events, because the reality is inconvenient to them

its almost a collective mental illness.

look at me, mom.

im trolling 4chun real gud now .

you give me 1000dollars if he doesnt reveal any shit at the end of his presidency. ok?
and i mean hard evidences. not just talking about. real evidence!

search the evidence yourself

they have the same kid doing interviews everywhere

they have victims with the exact same names as sandy hook victims

they have teachers with the same exact names as a columbine teacher

they have produced zero autopsy results

they have produced zero shell casings

the alleged perpetrator was found well after the shooting which is impossible if the school was really locked down

a local pizza shop reported the shooter was loitering there, even called the cops on him for harassing workers, at the exact time he was supposedly shooting up the school, that pizza shop owner was interviewed on CNN and that interview has been wiped from CNNs site now

none of it is real

Is anything in America real anymore

there are 300 people with the same name as mine in the same state.

Faggot

but yet you provide no sources. OOOOKKKK

>proof me
As if you'd understand it.

Dumb yanks. Let fucked up kids have guns, fucked up shit happens. No false flag, no "deep state" bullshit, no fake. Just the result of your shitty policies and beliefs.

It wasn't you fucking idiot, mass shootings are not "faked." It's not even possible retard.

yeah these dubs

>yet provide no sources
>CNN took down the video
>yet provide no sources

yeah, um, a little hard to provide sources

but ok, you're right

Imagine being this much of a government controlled sheep.

...because everything is just fanta sea?

tfw cannot prove negative therefore is positive
flawless victory

No shooting was real. But they have narratives all lined up ready to go. Snagged the 1st liberal patsy and spoon him the narrative in exchange for his 15 min of fame.

sure kid

>my proof is you have no proof
Okay.

imagine being this much of a troll

sure kid

imagine being this much of a kissless virgin fag

you dont see that this is what you are saying do you?

imagine blindly lashing out and being 100% wrong.

he cant imagine anything because he has no eyes

You retards - it's all a sham. These kids find the composure after witnessing their classmates die to go on TV and rally for gun control? Kids are already a mess of emotions, how do they possibly cope with the shooting deaths of 17 of their classmates long enough to stage protests and shit?

When Obama was president, the Sandy Hook shooting was held so that Obamam could try and justify major gun control laws that directly go against the constitootion. Now that Trump is president, the deepstate that really controls everything - who despite being really powerful can't enact even the most basic gun control laws, and even manage to get laws they tried to enact repealed (like the one Trump revoked a while ago) - wants to create mass shootings with crisis actors and fake shooters (or are they fake? real deaths?) to promote liberalized gun laws so they can weaken democracy and make americans more susceptible to deepstate mind games like increased corporate control over people and marywanna acts that make people stupid or some bullshit. Fuck you.

Wow blind people can't imagine things how neat to know things it is

This is the best proof the United States have ever seen never not let anyone tell you any different

Ok

>omg so buttpwnd REKT SCRUB l2p get good just ownd u with mega logic hee hee I bet yer mum doesnt even buy your shark cards wow what a f2p noob

Fuck you you’re a real POS I have eyes or else how would I be able to respond to your bullshit thread.

You mad bro?

honestly. shut the fuck up

unless you have the nuts to go to sandy hook and spout this bullshit on a street corner in front of the children's parents - you are a worthless cuck with no balls to back up your falsehoods.

Could you explain it to me in a simple way? Also what is the deepstate?

Although I strongly believe Sandy hook was staged and not much evidence has been proven to align with the official narrative (look up Halbig and his efforts to receive freedom of information act documents) I'm not entirely convinced this was a staged event.

I'm concerned one of the students mentioned running into the "shooter" and saying she was surprised it wasn't him who did it when more shots were being fired.

I've also seen snaps of kids filming the police coming into the school and the first thing out of the officers mouths are put your phones away. That raises flags for me.

But I would be interested in seeing more evidence (if it comes forward). There are indeed alot of inconsistencies with the story and alot of similar traits that align with Sandy hook (no ambulances, no blood, no casings etc)

At this point its to early to really tell in my opinion.

Obviously your are the one who’s mad you keep replying to what I have to say. If you were the real mad you’d just let that shit go.

you're an eyeless bot

how can memes be dreams when mirrors are real
checkmate

Imagine being this much of an american fucking brainwashed down syndrome retard

see

Fuck you both!!!1!! I have eyes! I’m using them right the fuck now what is your ducking problem!!!

Huge dumb ass!

I don’t think it was fake, I think that elements within the FBI that are seeking to undermine the current presidency - like was proven with Peter Strzok - and they allowed this to happen. It is a convienent claim by the FBI to say they didn’t follow protocols about reporting threats to local law enforcement, however the shooter was reported at least twice to the FBI, and had run ins with local law enforcement prior to the shooting.
I think they allowed it to happen to help push a certain narrative that Democrats have been pushing hard for about 40 years now - gun control leading to disarmament. This is just another step in what they consider the right direction.

This.

liar i know you have no eyes

Well said.

I found it odd that the androgynous bald head 'girl' seemed so well rehearsed when giving her speech. This is a time when these fragile kids are in shock and she has a giant speech ready to give?

...said the bot

that's exactly what a bot would say...

"ignore the bot"

Dude fuck off

so the police and all the news stations are working together to hide the fake? not one who works for the news station will leak it? not one underpaid cameraman or what other shitty job people have in news stations? not one of them will make money to leak this? really?

Haha your fury is showing in your poor typing.

I’m not a fucking bot I’m a freaking democrat trying to prove that the shooting was real and not fake. What the fuck guys

she read what she wrote, and when she wasnt reading she wasnt a good speaker, so what are you talking about?

This is just a bunch of noise to sow chaos and division.

The status quo is no longer acceptable. Real solutions need be brought forward and implemented.

You’re* now your the dumbass

Who said anything of which you mentioned

the deepstate (aka jews) are the ones controlling the media, the politicians (despite the deepstate being completely liberal, republicans are somehow the majority) and certain political movements like Antifa and reddit.

The shootings were staged in order to pass gun control laws, obviously, because it worked before like during columbine or the las vegas shooting.

Additionally, the FBI groomed the shooter to be a trump supporter in order to foster hate against trump who is currently being investigated by the liberal FBI. So if general opinion is against trump supporters, that obviously somehow has some impact on legal definitions and crimes. So despite public opinion being against trump already, and public opinion being largely for gun control of some kind or another, the deepstate saw fit to stage a school shooting just because.

this is where their conspiracy theories fall apart. Not a single "actor" has ever come forward even though according to them there must be literally thousands of the by now.

>gerrymandering

You don't want to open that can of worms. Leftists do it just as often, if not more than the right wing does.

The right wing has nut jobs like Alex Jones that they thankfully don't embrace in the mainstream, but the left openly accepts its mentally ill element and campaigns for it. Things masquerading under the name of science whose public acceptance would increase the power and electoral clout of the fragmented Democrat party, IE tranny "science", climate "science", illegal immigrants being "good for the economy" etc

"proven"

>freaking democrat
more lies

thats exactly what a bot would say and everyone knows bots dont have eyes

So the liberals are killing innocent children to prove a point? Or are the children in on it as well? Do the children sacrifice themselves? This is fucked up

I really can’t tell if this is bait or not but I lol’d

No I am I voted for Hillary.

>proof me that the florida school shooting was fake

Obviously haven't seen her give additional speeches. Her talking points is all she needs. A few times she stopped mid sentence and started the sentence from the beginning, as if it were a line she was delivering

did trump ever say it wasnt real?
so he was just visiting actors in hospitals?

Just go suck a dick already bro. Get it over with. You'll be happier, we'll be happier. You can stop pretending your traps are normal.

the children are obviously indocrinated by their parents. It happens all the time in the middle east with suicide bombers. Parents with liberal agendas say to their kids - honey you might die in a mass shooting in order to further the deepstate agenda but think about it you'll help the world in the long run. same thing as extremist moslims.

Thsi is going to blow your minds but...

it was the lizard people
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beep beep zort bot

Ever heard of crisis actors?
Also nobody has mentioned a thing about actors here. Stick to what's being discussed.

Yes - like ending foreign aid completely, cut military defense budgets and withdraw from all countries, and put the money into fixing our problems first.
Mental health, poverty, crime, drug addiction, and a whole slew of other problems. We do not need to be playing big brother and world police when we have so many issues here.
Guns though are not an issue - they are merely a symptom of a greater problem.
Solve those issues, and even though we have immense gun ownership the crime rates will continue to drop even more than they have.

You.

Are.

A.

Fucking.

Moron.

KYS, and raise the collective IQ of the country a little.

>The right wing has nut jobs like Alex Jones that they thankfully don't embrace in the mainstream, but the left openly accepts its mentally ill element and campaigns for it

yes, I have..and they aren't real either.

just shut up.

Wow. I can’t believe you took the time to further explain your retardation.
> le big troll

didnt alex jones say that he is playing a role in front of a court?

beep boop ur a fagbot beep boop

i first noticed something off when watching the sandy hook interviews. no one was actually crying or sad. the interviews looked fake. it wasn't like columbine at all (if you remember that). brought this confusion to a close friend who works for the NSA. learned about crisis actors. not watching any bullshit cnn this time around and damn sure they're still pulling the same crazy ass shit.

his lawyer did. jones said it was really him after he lost custody of his kids.

I'm fucking unemployed and it's 12:00 pm and I'm drunk already and I"m on Sup Forums for fucks sake. Of course I have the time. You had the time to read it, so who's the retard, really?

you should stop "noticing"

you're doing it wrong.

I didn’t read it. And you can’t prove I did. But I can prove you typed out the stuff. Because you’re a bot

yes he is literally playing a role and his listeners/viewers still blindly follow him
he had to legally say that

you.

just a drunk retard.

You've proven your ignorance on the subject. There are companies that you can google that look for actors. There has even been screenshots of craigslist postings before certain events have taken place. Must be fake though since it doesn't align with your view.

ARG... We need SOFT POWER. The US can not isolate itself and expect to be competitive on the world market. You need to look beyond your back yard.

well you're having an internet argument about some stupid bullshit on Sup Forums. You at least read the last comment, which took about as much as effort as the one previous. we're both retarded and you know it.

we're at a point now where I can't just assume these are joke posts, that there are still some people out there who say and agree with nonsense like this unironically.

Samefag

Wait, who thinks it was fake?
Is there someone with mercury poisoning going around with lame conspiracy theories again?
I didn't know patients had internet access in the psych ward.

businessinsider.com/peter-strzok-lisa-page-exchanged-50000-texts-fbi-russia-probe-2018-1
Their own texts prove they have a political bias. He was for Clinton (whether paid or not is yet to be proven) and that he hates Trump.
This bias has been proven and since there is 2, there is likely more.

yup, Ive read those ads also.

$1,000.00 a day plus all expenses paid including hotel and food.

A load of shit you stupid asshat.

So this "company" hires hundreds if not thousand of people and yet not a single one of these "actors" has ever come forward and said.

It is all fake and heres my check stub.

jesus you're stupid.

>unemployed
>noon
>drunk
>on Sup Forums

L O L
O
L

Gee, what clued you in?

If this was 'fake', why did the people faking it make such basic mistakes?