Let it all out thread

Let it all out thread
Let me hear your problems robots

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss my ex abit too much.

My ex dumped me 2 and a half years ago and I would do almost anything to get them back. I know how you feel

i have trouble feeling any type of emotion whatsoever
the only emotion ive ever truly felt is love and affection for someone who just views me as a friend. i hope hes reading this

Are you me?

Are we all hoping that our ex is on here reading what we are writting,cause I surly am.

I remembered I tried to message him last year saying hi and asking how he was doing. He blocked me
Makes me miss him more tbh

do you feel empathy, sympathy guilt or remorse?
If you said yes to any of those you are not me

I hope you are able to get over him.

I know my ex is hanging out on here sometimes but I am not sure if he still does cause he got better in life

Im 100% numb until I met him so Id say so. I thought I was a sociopath before then.

Thank you, something about being dumped by your first love I guess

I miss my ex I didnt mean for us to go to jail.

this is b-tard zone, not robot zone. there are similarities, but they are ultimately different.

Miss u slb.

Funny.. that’s exactly how I feel too.
Literally made me feel some kind of emotion for the first time

Ex lives with me. We break up and she still lives with me. 2 months later we are still unsure of what we are. I act calm on the surface but deep down I wish we would get back together and have that love and compassion we did.

I still kick myself for telling a girl I didn't want to come over to have sex. We had done it once before, but she wasn't the best. However she had a tight little pussy which I still think about to this day...it happened 7-8 years ago.

Brings a tear to my eye that I didn't smash her tight pussy again.

:,(

I want to fuck my 13 yo cousin but can't
she's my bae

So this lady seemingly was into me. But it got inconsistent. There were days when she acted cold and distant and didn't care about me, yet others where she was eager to talk. This happened once or twice every week. She stopped that and just became freindly, but obviously lost intrest. I used to try to see if I could get with her, but it was so clear she lost intrest I just moved on. Recently though she just uses me for favors, rarely caring about me as a human. Now I would tell her to fuck off and/or ghost her but she is a coworker and I'm not at liberty to quit my job.
What should I do? My approach now is to just try to be on good terms with this individual. Please, I need some input on this

Had this girl who was young, submissive and had just came out of a long term relationship where is boyfriend used to body shame her. She got into shape and got on with me... She had amazing DD's, not saggy at all and she let me do almost everything I wanted to her. i had her wrapped around my finger.

But I went to a music festival with a previous crush and she was there too and since I didn't tell her I was going she got mad and broke up.

To this day I miss sucking and fucking her tits and watch them bounce while she rode me...

I want to stab someone

I'm an introvert and sensitive to stress/anxiety/anger. Starting antidepressants today so hopefully that will help

Yesterday my frien pushed me into a puddle and I short circuited out

Have you tried sports? For me it worked better than drugs...

Especially kickboxing. It really helped with my overall confidence.

Over the last couple of months I've fallen so deeply in love with a beautiful girl I've known for a long time. She reciprocated my feelings and provides me with such unrequited joy in this miserable existence. I don't care that it's normie but I love her so fucking much.

She goes back to London for school this Sunday and I won't see her for 2 months at the very least. I am besides myself, I haven't said anything to her but I just wanna fucking cry dude.

I thought that maybe for one second God had taken me off his shitlist but haha, here I am.

Nah but I walk 3-4 times a week. I might try exercising more once I get feeling better from the antidepressants.

My problem is that every 6 months I'll have a bad day and I just lose control of my shit. I think the antidepressants will help stop that but maybe sports would too idk

I stupidly cut all my friends out of my life when I was 16 over a silly argument. I then spent 4 years without talking or interacting when anyone and almost never left the house. I spent the past 3 years trying to get my act together, I've been working hard, saved up a lot of money but I'm left wondering what it's all for.

I turned 24 yesterday. I still don't have any friends, haven't talked to anybody in a non-work environment since I was 16, I don't know how to interact with people. I don't know how to even begin changing any of that.
I have no hobbies/interests. My life is completely empty and I spend all my time fantasizing about killing myself.

Two months isn't that long. Just keep in touch with her (but don't overdo it) and hope she doesn't get blacked in the meantime.

I would also suggest a visit in a few weeks if you can spare the coin.

I've lost all ability to feel any emotion other than sadness. I don't even speak to people anymore, i just communicate trough a series of nods and groans. I don't enjoy anything, not even stuff i liked before, should i just end it?

Sports to be helped me better. Try to start running instead of walking and set yourself some weekly goals. X miles per week. Trust me; The sense of accomplishment will be better than any drug, but I'm not going to lie. You really got to want it. It's hard work but it pays off so much more in the end.

I just got into a relationship with someone who is a clear psycho, like legit bunny boiler I can already tell (found out from an ex when they broke up she kept threatening to kill herself) bit I am staying with her because I am lonely and almost surely can't do any better

>I have no hobbies/interests.

There's got to be something... Gaming, a sport, travelling...

I made a lot of online friends playing Destiny. The game was kinda sucky, but I played every day because of the companionship I had while playing.

I also started kitesurfing by myself and ended up making friends from the guys and gals from the local beach.

Take a chance and invest some of that money in something you've always wanted to do.

Definitely going to try to start running soon. Probably at night because I'm a shyboi. Thanks for the tips user

Join this discord, its the Sup Forums of discord you fucking scumbags. Join it now holy shit.

discord DOT gg/f23JTT

replace the dot and spaces with an actual dot. Kkk

Today is my 16 bday idgaf about it because my poorass family never celebrated this shit when i was a kid. Everyone else seems to love bdays and when someone hears that i dont celebrating mine in any other kind of way their autistic looks and questions make me hate them even more. Noone of my friends remembered that i have one. Cant blame them as i never told anyone and forgot myself. But my mom... for some reason she invited a couple of her friends to celebrate. My friend comes over every day its like he lives here. Anyways he didnt even remember which i was happy about untic theese MILFS come in and start singing happy birthday. My friend quickly remembers about bday why.jpeg i sit in corner for all of thr ordeal. A cake comes out. Omfgwhyme.mp3 blow the candles wishing i die in my sleep tonight. Guaranteed my friend is going to tell that i had my birthday to everyone at school and everyone is gonna ask why the fuck werent they invited... cant wait. Well heres to my wish coming true boys!

I feel that if i join, it's just gonna be a bunch of meme spouting bullies.

Am I me?

Go for it. I actually like running at night. Less traffic (it's safer especially if you're wearing headphones), less people and the cool temperatures feel good when I'm all warmed up.

You can't be serious. That's me.
When I was 16 yrs old my parents divorced and we moved and I didn't stay in touch with my childhood friends, since then I don't have any friends. Now I'm 20 yrs old and I'm planning to kill myself tomorrow, even wrote a letter to my family....
You are me just 4 year older.

why and who

How you gonna do it?

I don't particularly care for life anymore. Not feeling anything at the moment just going with the flow of life, whatever that is.

Some days I feel like getting out of bed and go out, so I do it. Most days I don't feel like getting out of bed so I don't. Some days I get up and feel like calling my mom to tell her "Hey, I'm still alive", so I call her. And other days I just think "Fuck her, is not like she cares", so I don't. There are days where I feel like maybe is possible to put myself back together, all my broken little pieces and that perhaps things aren't so bad. But most days I'm just painfully aware of all my little pieces, too broken and tiny to ever manage to be able to get them all and glue them together again.

There used to be a time when I cared about getting better and I believed I had it in me to make it true... Not anymore, though. At this point I guess I'll die and be one of those cases where the corpse is found not because a loved one came to visit but because the days have passed and the smell is unbearable, maybe a neighbour will call the police and that'll be it.

This is Sup Forums tho, not /r9k/.

She isn't a thot, she's very educated and conservative when it comes to sex and relationships.

>inb4 those are the ones you have to worry about

it's just I have to hope that her feelings don't fade, being forgotten is my worst nightmare.

I was extremely depressed for a long time and she's given me the motivation to try and make something of myself and be happy again.

I don't know man if she gets blacked or decides it's not worth it, I won't know what to do with myself

wrong board

I'm about to rent a room in a motel and cut my wrists in the bathtub, filled with water, listening to my favourite music and drinking wine. No, I'm not a girl. This is like the only method that is not mutilate my body (like jumping under a train, or hanging myself). I want it to be peacefully and I don't want to do it at home.

You're doing what you should. Act like it didn't happen, forget it, move on, and treat her like any other person. Don't every be flirty, she will get you fired. In fact, avoid her unless you have to see her. Don't initiate any sort of contact

im sliding down to alcoholism

1. you must be 18 to post on this board
2. you're an ungrateful angsty shit.
3. stop being so selfish and realize people feel good about themselves when they do something nice for someone else, even if it isn't actually nice for the person. Pretend you're appreciative and let them live in ignorance. Your parents have done it for you countless times, it's time you learn to buck the fuck up.

Trips logged, throats clogged.

I have something else you can try sildding that is healthier than alcohol.

>he thinks slitting his wrists will kill him
LOL have fun with your standard-issue week-long psychiatric hospital stay

sorry to say but eating shit is really unhealthy, most likely more so than drinking heavily

well, time to stop being gay.

yeahhh so a couple days later when your body is discovered, your skin will slough off the bone from how saturated your skin will be from sitting in the blood bath. If you want to not mutilate your body (stupid considering you'll be dead regardless) I'd just say straight up hang yourself or shoot yourself in the head with a low-caliber gun in a public setting so you can be preserved quickly and there will be minimal pain/decomposition

I am reading it, friend. I'm sorry, I just don't feel the same way.

You're an absolute cunt, fuck your parents and friends for wanting to celebrate your miserable existence.

Some people don't get that, poor or not, you should learn to be grateful and not an autistic meme kid that will grow up unwanted and unloved by everyone around you.

If I lose enough blood I will die eventually (that's why the water), of course not in seconds (I could if I cut and aorta), but I want it to be like sleeping, but this time I won't wake up the next day.

But Loginol is good for every organ. You are confusing sixx logs with your twigs.,

I'm about to rent the room for 1 day, so I kill myself and the morning they find my body, that's it. Train is fucking messy and brutal, hanging is not easy to set up in a small hotel room.

if digits again i will eat shit and post here

virgin + i have infection in mouth that will kill me prob but too robotautist to go show to a dentist

Opiate overdose Sup Forumsro. I used to be a heroinfag and overdosed many times. Woke up on the ground surrounded by medics, cops and firefighters, woke up in ambulances, woke up in hospitals. Been told many times I wasn't breathing when I was found and was minutes away from death. Most peaceful moments of my retarted drug fueled life. I regret it now that I am sober, but if I was going to an hero, that is how I would go. It is 100% painless and you get a really intense rush/high before going out.

I got dumped while she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. I barely found out yesterday after 3 months

I don't really have this kind of connections, nor any friend that could help get me stuff. Exit bag is out of question atm because of money....I know, right.

No dubs, such a shame. That's okay, If you accept Andy as your Lord and Savior, you can still enjoy the gift of everlasting Log.

There's always the darkweb. Just saying. I've bought heroin and other opitaes from the darkweb many times with no problem. 30 minutes of research will reveal how to buy Bitcoin and order dope from deepweb. In less than a week, dope will be in your mailbox in a discreet package and you can do your thing. Not making a suggestion, just explaining options since I was once in your shoes and know what it is like.

I used to browse the darkweb and I probably could get my hands on opiates, you're right, but it takes time and I'm fucking done and just want to be over with it. That's all.

stared having cuck fantasies about a girl i had a crush on, because i realized she was into chad types and was getting pounded by a guy into bodybuilding. and she did all that while knowing i liked her, and that didn't matter to her.

Well, to each their own. Best of luck, user.

actually neck yourself, you are the weakest sort of person.

You exist to mop of the body fluids of better men and are too cowardly to even kill yourself.

I'll need it, thanks. I really don't want to fuck up, I'll have only one shot.... I guess

So she's supposed to stop fucking guys just because you had a crush on her? Of course it wouldn't matter to her, she wasn't interested in you or your feelings.