Why do you hate Jews?

Why do you hate Jews?

cuz they hate us

/thread

Because I think circumcising babies is immoral.

That sounds stupid tbh and I'm quite sure you're not even trolling.

I don't, i don't hate any race except for NIGGERS. And not even the ones in my country, Canada, they're actually really nice. Everywhere else they're human toilets.

Gonna dump Jew related stuff

The run the world as a giant business in which they are the CEOs and we are their wageslaves

"Illuminati" = Jewish

I don't hate Jews, but they do get annoying after a while.

I see this a lot and I don't get it

I'm guessing 6,000,000 is Jews, what's 14 and 88?

14/88: Common white supremacist code. 14 stands for the "14 words" 88 means "Heil Hitler," as H is the eighth letter of the alphabet.

Die, Zionist scum.

Jews killed Jesus. Jesus was my nigga.

>Why do you hate Jews?
Definitely I don't, but I absolutely despise OP. I've really had enough of OP and believe sincerely that OP is going to hell. How did OP become so fucked up??

It's not a matter of hate. It's just that the jews have to go, for the good of mankind.

The metastasized Cheeto is one eighth Ashkenazi himself.

i don't hate jews i hate Zionist

No we don't. I'm Jewish. What we hate is stupid racist cunts who can't think globally. Are you a stupid racist cunt? Fix yourself.

Jesus was a Jew and Romans killed him.

stamped pic of jew gold or gtfo

emporer persuaded by jews

That's what (((they))) want you to think.

According to a story told by the Romans. The Catholic church is Roman. Earlier scripture blamed the Romans. Funny how that changed.

You mean Chanukah gelt? I'm a fat bastard. I'm all out. It's nearly Purim.

This! Zionist Jews are the worst.

same reason i "hate" religions in general

Hitler was a zionist too

This guy speaks the truth. Sadly, it's an infinite loop

matrilineal heredity; they can't fade away like others in time (Xiongnu, huns, etc)

2nd
This particular Family Guy quote pops into my mind all too often- Stewie: "It's not so much that I want to kill her. It's that I want her not to be alive.. anymore"

Thats pretty easy. If you are not born a jew its hard to convert. Meanwhile the jewish communities are pretty compact (i.e. most jews from a region know each other) giving them great connections. It's an inherent advantage to have a jewish mother. and as most societies where the entrance is limited there will be hate against

Crymmy lot of people if you ever get a chance to work with them.
Always the first to volunteer you for any sort of task, always the first to grab at any sort of reward/profit/etc. Always willing to take take take but never ever give.
Just truelly the scummiest people I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

It should be noted that yes, they were self admitted zionists. I think we've all made this point clear. A standard Jew can be ok, but the whole lot of Jews includes zionists, and that particular sub category is the lowest humanity has to offer. Bunch of sociopaths/psychopaths in a circle jerk really.