Can someone explain this meme to me?

Can someone explain this meme to me?

No, you know what the meme is. OP is a logposter, seen this thread yesterday. Sage. Kys.

Bump, this thread deserves replies.

Grow up

I hope you die in a fire you fucking nigger piece of shit queefsack bitch.

Kill yourself

I would also like to know what logs of shit memes are

Kill yourself faggot loser, probably samefag

>probably
no proof eh

Don't care, kill yourself.

Like 2 or 3 years ago, 1 guy (literally just 1 guy) kept spamming this "Andy Six log of shit" meme and noone gave a shit about it for at least 12 months maybe longer

I suspect the next round of newfags saw some of the forced memes about andy six and wanted to fit in so they started reposting some of them.

Andy Six and his log of shit is the most forced meme in Sup Forums history. Even way more forced than Milhouse.
Andy Sixx isn't a real meme.

leave that gentleman alone, he has done nothing wrong!

This guy is the most lonley fuck on the planet

>Andy Six and his log of shit
>his log of shit
>log of shit
>shit

>some stupid meme about eating shit
>everyone else who doesn't play along with it needs to grow up, though
the ironing

Kill yourself

only mature people may post here

It's a forced meme. So outdated, the dude doesn't even go for Andy Six anymore. Not for years.

so hot..........................................

>666 logged

An arborist took photos of himself beside logs he cut down with a chainsaw holding an axe asking how hot he was on a scale of 10.

He came back about 20minutes later to check and by then he was holding a granny dick, fucking a dog, being fucked by a bear, his ears were being fucked by ducks, a horse was waiting it's turn and a beaver was cutting down trees in the background while being fucked by moose.
He asked where his logs went.
Someone doxed him, and shopped the logs half way up his ass and mouth in a lot of his pictures.
For a week Andy would comment on threads about himself and people would pretend to be Andy, asking where his logs were, new pictures would arrive with the logs inserted in his orifices in response.
He was fired after the images flooded his workplace and became disruptive.
Some more threads were posted about him asking where his logs were, with him in the middle of other places with no trees, like deserts, Antarctica and just plain white, usually with his mouth open. As if he used to eat them and was now disconnected from a reality where logs existed. He was reminded in pictures that he ate them when asking where his logs went.