Why are only the stupid, poor and uneducated nationalists?

Why are only the stupid, poor and uneducated nationalists?

Because they're stupid, poor and uneducated.

I see ANTIFA is wide awake. Maybe HillDawgs? Who cares, you faggots all deserve to be gassed.

Politics is mainly common sense. Stupid poor people usually have common sense.
Intelligent people usually do not.

Because nationalism thrives on the perceived threat against one's country in the same way racism thrives on the perceived threat against one's race. People who take their job seriously don't have time for such nonsense.

I have a degree from a top 10 UK university, a high paying software engineering job and I'm founding a funded startup. I'm also very Nationalist.

The "stupid, poor and uneducated" are the first ones to be hit by the issues which Nationalist are against (immigration => {jobs, housing, nationalised health service}) and so they are the first to speak up. They also less to lose socially, so they're not as afraid to speak their mind about controversial issues.

I also grew up working class and live in Newham, East London. Whenever I talk to people who obviously grew up rich, they just seem ignorant to the issues. Anyone who lives where I live will quickly become to hate poor immigrants; they spit on the floor, drop rubbish everywhere and have no desire to be conscious of those around them.

FPBP
Antifa fags are the same stupid, poor uneducated fascists like you nationalists.
>Politics is mainly common sense
What is economy?
>Poor people have common sense
Ahaha, and why did democracy became such a shit system when women got the right to vote? Which weren't providing for themselves back then and didn't own their own property? They just became "GIBS ME DAT" faggots and that's all poor people with "common sense" are.
Nice try poorfag.
God, British mainstream media had even destroyed the more educated of the faggots.
Oh, well that explains your dissonance.

Germans want to build houses for North African rapefugees, and have them rape their women. I don't understand it at all...

I'm against that but it doesn't make me a nationalist cuck.
Just saying "yknow, Moroccan niggers with an average IQ of 75 wouldn't be able to assimilate that quickly" isn't nationalistic but it just makes sense.

That said, that was a strawman, but what did I expect from a "high paying software engineer"
Nigger, I addressed that fucking post, where's your 2 Gorillion IQ Einstein?

I don't care about my fucking country, I care about my bloodline and my offspring and other people should care about their bloodline and offspring, if someone on the other end of Germany kills 500 people I don't care about any of those people because I didn't even know them but I want the killer killed on death row and not for the safety of the nation or some gay shit like that but for my safety and the safety of my offspring because I do not care about anyone fucking else.

Why did germans use wooden doors on gas chambers?

go get raped you cucks.

Because nationalism is fucking retarded

confirmation bias

This is something which is entirely overlooked. The poor, unskilled and uneducated are the group which suffer most heavily from the negatives of immigration. They are the ones who have to share their community and compete for jobs.

It is only through ignorance that more well off left leaning people attribute the views of the poor to stupidity.

Not an argument.

Poor people are forced to be around diversity because they can't move to upscale white communities.

They're force-fed the red pill whether they like it or not.

>Just saying "yknow, Moroccan niggers with an average IQ of 75 wouldn't be able to assimilate that quickly" isn't nationalistic but it just makes sense.
haha oh wow lets be honest you only dislike the label because you internalized the dehumanisation that nationalism/nationalists have received. You're a little manchild that is worried more about looks and labels than content.

Because poor and uneducated people are the first affected by immigration thus the first to react.

The globalists own the education system and media. The pro-business right benefits from shitskins entering the country, the left wing middle class care about muh refugees/multikulti. All that's left is the working class.

It's really fucking simple