>2018
>not owning age of empires II

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is my copy, you faggots jelly? hehe ;)
it's the new age of empires II HD edition ;)

You see i don't play shitty games like workingclass dumb idiots play... shit games like WoW and fucking League of legends. ;)) I only play expensive games :wink: hehe

I almost got laid 2 times since playing this expensive game ;))

dubs wasted on autism

sage goes in all fields

Jokes on you, OP. I've owned this game since '99. You think your HD version gets tail, you should see how much pussy I stay with this OG vintage version. Shhh-Haa

*Slay

I like aoe3 better, fight me

OG playing since like 99-00 get with the programme new fag
However there was a game involving building from the stone age and I can't remember the name.

Fook off with ur AoE3 shite. Gab dat 2 me mug n not online n see wot coms about.

rise of nations?

You may be having a stroke do you smell toast?

I prefer Warhammer Dawn of War and Dune

There we go and that's my weekend gone.
Thanks user.

age of kangz? ;) hehe ;)

superior game, it's like age of empires but good

>Age of Empires
> But good

What are you implying, my dude? Suggesting that AoE was not good is enough of a reason to kys.

have you played rise of nations?

HD version kicks ass. Comes with all expansions and the framerate is more smooth

I'll check it our then

No, to be honest. After 2000 rolled around I got addicted to Diablo 2 and began playing that series religiously instead.

Rise of nations was such a good piece, only annoying thing about it was sieging of cities in endgame

What about this game ?

My big question is does it have trebuchets? Because if it only has catapults that is heresy.

It has everything

>I like an inferior version for more money

wat

Only thing AOE3 has worth keeping is the home city system. All the gameplay, voice acting, details, everything else is pure shit.