My Shota friends are sleep/busy. So I present thee with Shota Thread

My Shota friends are sleep/busy. So I present thee with Shota Thread

is there more to this?

I think, in general, gay shota boys are the perfect metaphysical representation and symbol of lust and lewdness.

Their youth gives them a certain natural energy and curiosity that comes across in their appearance, and their faggotry gives them a powerful sexual urge and potential that feeds the curiosity and provides an outlet for the energy.

And the combinations can be found in their male-ness and the youth. Being male, they have a naturally higher interest in sex than females, which is a trait coming from the most primal parts of the mind. With this youth, they have not attained the understanding of societal developments. They know it some, but their minds are freer than most, with fewer mental hangups holding back the primal nature. Who cares if they get messy? Shotas love getting messy!

Imagining it... boys exploring their desires together, a sweet, saccharine candy sugar rush guiding their bodies. Curiosity and degeneracy guiding their minds, and a primal male nature being awakened in a youthful uncontrolled state.

Shotas

I have yet to see it unfortunately of there is

Tldr: Shotas are da best

pretty much

I want a succubus (male)

Well, I agree lol

generally they are called inccubi/inccubus when male

Lol is that zapp from kekkai sensen?

lurking

more chub please!

hell yea keep going pls