Bought a keyboard minutes ago in a computer store

>Bought a keyboard minutes ago in a computer store
>Went back home, mom starts yelling at me
>"user, why didn't you ask them for a job?!?!?"
>don't even respond at her

I swear, do these people think finding a job is something you get instantly, note that i've been sending CV to everywhere with no replies.

just fucking stop asking

Well, fuck, how retarded are you if you can't get a job?

If you had a job, you could just borrow a keyboard from there

But why didnt you asked forma a job?

>not understanding that different towns, countries, abd states have different job markets

>but you have to go in and talk to them!
Fuck no you don't, they'll look at you like you have two heads for wasting their time or it's routed through HR they have no immediate contact with. Shits all online now unless you're a day laborer.

i didn't even though about it honestly, it's a small local shop, i just wanted to buy a fucking keyboard nothing else

well maybe no one wants your worthless ass in those positions, so you gotta lower your standards. Any job is better than no job. You need to cast a wider net.

Well, now you have a keyboard, so you're halfway there.

The next step is to use the keyboard to beat your mom in the head with. When she's down, tie her up with the cord.

When that's done, take your mom's purse and pocket the money/cards. Now you have the cash to go buy another keyboard.

Next, use the rest of the cash to buy a webcam, mouse, and PC to go with the keyboard. Strip your mom naked and make her perform cam shows for bargain-rate 50 cent/min.

Congrats, you now have a job.

fuck off i don't wanna flip burgers

no matter where you live, you can always get a job at a fast food place, the employees there rotate in and out constantly.

The millennial problem in a nutshell.

Good luck lol

well get ready to live on the street retardino. Beggars can't be choosers.

OP does your family do the thing mine does where literally anything you do or have an interest in they suggest making a career out of it. like if I go fishing it's "if you like fishing so much why not apply to be a commercial fisherman". Or if I cook a box of macaroni and cheese they say I should go to culinary school. fucking annoying. "oh you like vidya maybe you should be a game coder". no you stupid bitch fucking around on oldschool runescape for a few hours has nothing to do with learning coding and working in that industry you STUPID BITCH.
also how do you like your tendies?

Why tf u buy a keyboard?

If a job at a computer store is in your range, then you don't have a CV, you have a resume.

That's bullshit, when I moved to ireland I couldn't find a job for shit even in a fast food place, depends where you are looking

op here, yeah my mom did that a few times, since i'm good with computer stuff, and i have a degree in multimedia, i'm considering doing master but i'm trying to get a job in the area

i had one but 2 letter keys died, also it already had some years

yeah maybe not the exact same day, but it's a matter of weeks at the most. Just tell them to call you once a position opens up, you need to be pro active, and not give up at one inconvenience.

>just fucking stop asking
You live at her place, suck away her finances, and occupy her space. She is understandably pissed that you still don't have a job, and she isn't gonna stop asking as long as you don't have one. I assume you were procrastinating for a long time, and when she got pissed you sent out some half baked CV in an attempt to calm her down.

i was taking a degree outside of my city, like 500km away, i was just going back home during the holidays and summer vacations, jesus all i want is to get the fuck out of here, i dont want to stay here anyway

i just want to find a job and live by myself

Kek, lemme see

this

I have the IQ of a jar of mayonnaise and I landed a job at McNaldos

You'll rarely get a job instantly, but if you don't ask when you have the chance you'll never get one.

Stop living off your mom and grow the fuck up you little whiny selfish beta cunt.

>be me
>as usual, mom yells I need a job
>every fucking day yelling
>vidya.jpg
>one day tv news says some firm is hiring
>she rushes to tell me "they're hiring!! quick!! inquire about!!"
>mom, what's the firm name?
>"don't remember. quick!! search!! ask!!"
>mom, where was it based?
>"can't remember. quick!! you have internets!! they're hiring!! search the internet!!"
>wtf