youtube.com/watch?v=teetvAUcG_E
youtube.com/watch?v=jm3UwFTBNys
youtube.com/watch?v=5aTNdCkww6E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-OqsDiRObHg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/57543417/#57543417
youtu.be/cdXlXT32ER4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying he wont die of a slow and painful AIDS related death

>Voice of the Boomers is culturally significant, commercially successful folk hero
>Voice of Gen X is a multiplatinum selling rock star
>Voice of Gen Y nobody listens to

Hmm

Voice of Gen X is Billy Corgan, right?

why don't you idiots ever include a name? even on the filename or some shit. am i supposed to know what every artist looks like? damn who tf is this guy

Lou Reed

>I'll be in the kiddies school books, you'll all be shit posting

yes.

Can't wait til he gets accused of rape and then all the liberal art-hoes have to rewrite how they never really liked him anyway

mac defartgo

You honestly have no excuse not to know of daddy demarco. He is /ourguy/

For better or worse OP is probably right

Nobody dies from AIDS anymore

He already is

You don’t belong here, do you?

tobacco industry plant

I think that rock music is on its way to being big again, but I think Mac was too early. He’s a big deal within a scene that will accept soft, guitar-based music, but that scene shares no space with any side of contemporary pop music.

I would’ve said that T Swift was the voice of the past couple of years, but her legacy might be wiped clean before it was fully cemented. Then again, Michael Jackson managed to posthumously rehabilitate his image, and reclaimed his throne as the king of pop from beyond the grave.

In any case I’m on team Yeezy.

AHAH SO QUIRKY XD

he has two albums that have 3 good songs on them with the rest being mediocre shit that's seriously lacking in depth.
he's the musical equivalent of eating mcdonalds when you're slightly hungry.
it's shit but it will do for the time being.

Nobody has ever said this about him except Sup Forums

Are you people retarded? It's obviously one of these two, most likely Kanye desu but possibly Kendrick. Only time will tell

Hey, remember the time this guy filmed his friend jerking off in front of a bunch of minors

Stop telling people that please.

I actually have been ignoring this meme man for a long time, just got done listening to one of his albums. All i can say is the music is boring, forgettable, and shitty. I have no idea why this moron is so over hyped and i want to punch his teeth out

jokes on you he has no teeth to punch out

smoking's cool again don't let the kids confuse you

t. art hoe

Which album?

what do you mean remembered people still listen to this guy? i listen to his backing bands work more than his

I hope rock comes back. Like hard blow your head off type rock, not soft boy smol guitar in the back ground faggot hipster rock.
I would be happy to move past the obama years musical zeitgeist of poptamism, EDM, and pop rap.

I want some shit that gets people moving
We need high energy music for these high energy times

youtube.com/watch?v=teetvAUcG_E

>Like hard blow your head off type rock, not soft boy smol guitar in the back ground faggot hipster rock.
>Posts Nirvana
baka

i cant believe this post exists

Nirvana is kind of a mix of the two imo

What?

Im tired of this boring ass hipster guy lounge muzak shit that only appeals to like underpaid p4k staff writers

Like Nirvana?

Go to a hardcore show you fucking asshat

Kurt was a giant libtard faggot but at least he knew how to mosh, smash his guitar, and scream

how is that anything like nirvana?
Nirvana had like metal and punk influences

Nirvana isn't bad but their huge popularity responsible for the existence of wangsty modern rock music more than anything else.

You should've posted some non angsty grunge/alternative, or some classic hard rock.
Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=jm3UwFTBNys
youtube.com/watch?v=5aTNdCkww6E

1. That liberalism doesn't generally enter the music as Nirvana's lyrics were generally emotional as opposed to political
2. The 90's were a better time for liberals, before the dark ages of SJWs and uber-political correctness

>hurr mac demarco sucks why is hard RAWK music gone help??

you dont even deserve to be spoonfed lmao

Some unchileans in this here thread.

>voice of a generation
yeah the generation of smelly art kids who hang out at museums and pick up all their mannerisms from dead people they found in a book

ouch this is solid, but pompous artfags aren't the ground zero of mac fandom it's fucking burger records kids who wear light wash mom jeans and chucks like a fucking archie character

screw you mac

good b8

>>Like hard blow your head off type rock, not soft boy smol guitar in the back ground faggot hipster rock.
>>Posts Nirvana
>baka

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-OqsDiRObHg

He makes dull retro pop music. He isn't doing anything new, interesting, or culturally relevant. Any popular rapper is more of a "voice of our generation" than he is.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/57543417/#57543417

suck my dick

who?

Why can't any of the good generation voices live longer, damn it.

Lou Reed

But you admitted to it on Reddit, Mac.

Man you dum

embarrassing

Realistically that will be Kanye, Sheeran and Beyonce

he makes comfy lounge music, give me a break

reverse image search fuckboi

you have got the be fucking baiting

'no'

Mac DeMarco is to the 2010s what Steve Miller Band was to the 70s.

Don't listen to those contrarian fags.
Nirvana is good
youtu.be/cdXlXT32ER4