youtu.be/R6n9v5K0Zao
youtu.be/sdqigjDoAE0
youtu.be/Hgz45tDtZ78
youtu.be/BcywI3Lt3Gs
youtu.be/GvtzCNq3pm0
youtube.com/watch?v=4FgBN4ddNoc
youtube.com/watch?v=MRZw52JW8yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at this face. This cute, shy, innocent thing.. Well guess what... He's fucking a SNOW CHINK. Can you believe that?

>SNOW CHINK

I saw Goldie live in Detroit last month and it was unreal. Felt like a portal back into time 20 years.

youtu.be/OwgXjKGbO50

Goldie is A+

Mother is an insanely good song

Nothing in all of music is as hype as the switch-up in the bongo beat from 4:02 to 4:06

youtu.be/fEn8Nbnqn8Q

What venue? Bummed i didn't even know it was on.

>tfw you are uglier than goldie
Should I kill myself now?

Russel Industrial Center

>DnB awards announced
>somehow muzzy is on there
>no mention of turno
>no mention of de-evolution
>not even a nod towards T.C

Fuck those who vote on them. Fuck monstercat as well. Jump up may be garbage, but turno is a god at it

Stuff I’ve been liking lately

youtu.be/7iBgOKb2XNw
youtu.be/yNCw8c-sNkg
youtu.be/R6n9v5K0Zao
youtu.be/sdqigjDoAE0
youtu.be/Hgz45tDtZ78
youtu.be/BcywI3Lt3Gs
youtu.be/GvtzCNq3pm0

aw man I'm so fukn jelly. I've never actually been in there which is surprising. I thought it was just all studios for trendy artists.

But i got to briefly chat (swoon) with ariel pink last week in hamtramck so its aight

He was important in the American scene right? detroitechno comes to my mind

No

it was a really good venue. they set up in one of the open areas with a makeshift bar attached.
everything in the room felt like it was shaking and there were only really old-school DnB/Jungle fans there. The average age was like 35 and I definitely felt out of place being under 25.

Goldie invented jungle

No

>4hero

4hero were breakbeat hardcore before moving into DnB. Here is where it really started:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FgBN4ddNoc

true, A Guy Called Gerald was early and had some of the best releases.

4hero's project Jacob's Optical Stairway came out a year or 2 later than that I think

GOAT remixer

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZw52JW8yM

Jungle is really just another phase of hardcore. Many artists helped bring about the genre's evolution. But if jungle has to have an "inventor", it's Andy C: Origin Unknown - Valley of the Shadows is widely seen as the first song in the new style.

I think the stuff goldie was putting out under the 'rufige kru' alias, and as part of metal heads, back in '92, was as influential (particularly the track Terminator). a lot of tracks from a bunch of artists between '89 and '93 really molded it into what it became, and you're right that it all stems from hardcore. wouldn't be fair to pin it on one guy.