So does moo know at least one more progressive electronic/old synth album that isn't Plantasia...

so does moo know at least one more progressive electronic/old synth album that isn't Plantasia? You do know thousands of albums in that genre exist, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/TheScientist/rym_ultimate_box_set__the_moog_era/
rateyourmusic.com/list/Tropylium/berlin_school_and_related_artists__3rd_generation/
rateyourmusic.com/list/spacewalker/artists-included-in-artemi-pugachovs-encyclopedia-of-electronic-music/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are other albums besides plantasia? Like, in general?
I call bullshit

Monkeynews?

T R A S H

oh yeh? prove it.

boyos pls
rateyourmusic.com/list/TheScientist/rym_ultimate_box_set__the_moog_era/

Fucking Tangerine dream is 100% classic synths doing prog rock shit and is like 50 year old at this point.

This, people post about TD a decent amount although I haven't seen any discussion threads recently. Cluster and Eno too. I haven't seen any other classics like Franco Leprino or Klaus Schulze though

highly rec this list if youre interested in the genre
rateyourmusic.com/list/Tropylium/berlin_school_and_related_artists__3rd_generation/

Fuck yes, brother.

thanks senpai. i know the classics but i don't have much experience with this era

also if you're REALLY interested in this kind of stuff, here's a huge list of lots of different but similar stuff
rateyourmusic.com/list/spacewalker/artists-included-in-artemi-pugachovs-encyclopedia-of-electronic-music/
good blogs with reviews are star's end sonic immersion

GOAT cover

Wow, why even point out your male-patterned baldness. That guy probably got no puss after his shows.

he has many other interesting releases
eg
also did you know he's still alive

what are you talking about, this was a time when baldness wasn't seen as such a bad thing as it is now. he drowned in pussy is what i'm saying.

He got more ass than you ever will, I'd bet money on it. Women don't approach sexuality the same as you, either. If you're talented and passionate your bald head counts for fuck all. If you're cynical, insecure, socially crippled and emotionally retarded... well, I'm sure you know how that goes.

jesus

yes, I'm older than 16, I know of many

so you're 17

your username speaks volumes

T h a t i s t h e f u c k i n g j o k e