Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1r-Lbj892KU
youtu.be/-YTF3AwZebA
youtu.be/ruZhhr1rdhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your glowing right now nigger

>Why did he do it, Sup Forums?
Do what?

better to be dead than shitskin mutt and wanted to take a few friends to hang out in doggie heaven

how did he get over 4 miles away? in about 5 minutes?

whos the white kid next to him?

>Why
autism

Nicholas Dworet, victim

>nothing personal
>*teleports behind you

damn he's captain of the football team cute
>nohomo

The only way that's no homo is if you are a femanon

nah he said nohomo. That means no homo faggot

fagot or ugly girl most likely faggot

Not when you call a guy cute, that's like using armor piercing bullets against the body armor that is nohomo

yeah but what if I have nohomo armor piercing bullet armor

Because the biopsychosocial interactions of Autism re unstudied and underreported. Exhausted, unqualified parents and the desire to mitigate Autistic symptoms for the sake of comfort or relief are simultaneously limited by a mother's biological compulsion to protect her child.

Simply put, Autism is frequently "treated" with behavioristic methods, wherein a cognitively, psychologically, and socially handicapped person may learn to parrot functional behaviors. This works because parents are relieved, and insurance companies will pay for it. This doesn't work because Autistic children become adults-- adults chiefly characterized by a stark failure to relate to the human experience transpiring all around them.

TL;DR
Autism kills.

fat ugly 50 year old with a beard
but it's not homo because I called nohomo
plus I only like girls, with boobs because I'm not a fag
>stoopid millenials

Do they even make that? Because if they don't than you are working in hypotheticals

check
You are a faggot bro

Did he?

youtu.be/1r-Lbj892KU

dude look at his face and theres your answer

This did he? where is the proof.

youtu.be/-YTF3AwZebA

>Autistic children become adults-- adults chiefly characterized by a stark failure to relate to the human experience transpiring all around them
Fuck, every day I wonder if I'm autistic more and more.

Failed high school

Don't worry too much about that. If you can identify "Autism" in your life, or seriously inquire after it, you're not Autistic.

youtu.be/ruZhhr1rdhY

when they show this shit why is there always a foreigner in the news ever notice that?

speaking like a real faggot, old fart get off already and grow up

FBI false flag psyop etc take your pick

He did it because the media wants you to believe he acted alone

punchable face for sure