Hows it going guys? 63 yo Femanon here

Hows it going guys? 63 yo Femanon here.

Basically I recently finished my helicopter pilots license, and well it feels great. I imagine loads of you wish you could fly, but could never afford it. Anyway I had money to splash and recently bought this helicopter, pic related, what do you guys think?

Ask any questions you may have, will try to answer, also don't ask how to gain wealth, as you have to be superior like me to do that ;)

I look forward to your questions, user :)

Why a fucking helicopter? If you wanna fly, why not do it properly, in a plane, instead of that nigger flying blender?

Post tits.

Because I can land in my garden or on the top of my mansion.

You'll find those in a stationery shop

You know the rules.

Idk what that is. Now show us your tits.

post ur flapjacks mee-mah

Why doesn't it have any weapons systems?

yo, is that a big ass turbo on the back of that helicopter??

Because it's an aerial screw.

Tits or get the fuck out.

You can't land a helicopter on top of a house you old ass bitch. They aren't built for that. What would you do? Climb through a fucking window? Goddammit.

checked and keked

it has to be, how many cylinders does it have?

I really dont want to see your old ass tits, but rules are rules.

What the fuck does that mean? You just made that up. What sort of countermeasures does it possess?

Get in the choppah and put your tits on the glass.

The pilot is a woman. That's about all the countermeasures it has.

Is that a robinson 22?

Good for you femOP. Fly safe!

In case anyone's wondering the Robinson R22 is $270,000. You only have to be kinda rich to own one, they're one of the most affordable helicopters out there.

How many hours of flight time do you have? Do you use it to travel or just for fun?

>63 yo Femanon

Um...