Have you ever had to fight for a girl Sup Forums? Be it because someone messed with your gf...

Have you ever had to fight for a girl Sup Forums? Be it because someone messed with your gf, a jealous ex tried to start shit with you or whatever.

What's the alpha thing to do? Defuse the situation or stand your ground and fight? Memes aside, there is a line that separates retarded white knighting from reasonable self-preservation. Where do you draw that and are bitches ever worth risking injury for?

If someone is fucking with your gf, you absolutely start something with them. If you don’t you literally do not deserve to have one, idc if it’s a group of niggers. If her ex is messaging you then laugh at the poor guy, if it’s in person then laugh in his face.

have you been in a situation like that?

I’ve been in fights, my gf hates them. The closest ingagment I’ve had was someone at work was hitting on her and following her around, when I saw it I instantly pulled the dude aside and said “that’s my girl”. It’s kinda a funny story that me and her still joke around about because that little man looked like her was literally about to shit his pants, he’s kinda a bro now, but a funny memory. With the ex, no, he was scared of me too and gave me a pussy handshake (not trying to sound like some big ol intimidating Chad with a small penis)

Oh yea. A bunch of niggers were slapping my girls ass at school. So I said, "look here niggers! You ain't got no right to be touching my woman. All y'all apes need to go back to the jungle!" I wish you could have seen how scared they were of me.

*looked like he

you ever lost any of the fights?

Lmfao that’s the last thing you wanna do, you wanna just charge in there push one has fucking hard as you can and get in faces. Guys don’t like fighting. It’s weird...

I've lost every fight I've ever been in. At least I'm not the kind of pussy who's too afraid to even try and throw down.

what was the most recent fight you got in?

Yes, you win some you lose some my dude. I’ve won a lot more than lost, but you just can’t be the biggest one out there. There’s always gonna be someone who can fight better than you. It’s not about winning or losing, it’s about standimg up and taking action, even if you know you’re gonna lose

Aayyye that’s good shit my dude. You have balls

Are you seriously asking Sup Forums what's the alpha thing to do?

My bad, gonna ask Reddit instead.

I must have yelled at that McDonalds employee through the drive-through speaker for at least 10 minutes...

Chill, Chad

delet this

Are you intimidated by my copious amounts of testosterone?

sides = gone

Never been I'm a fight my whole life
20y virgin

Nothin to be ashamed about. Society is increasingly being geared towards a standard of life in which the average joe will never have to fight anyone to defend his honor. You're the future, pleb.

Never? At least get some boxing gloves and cardio gloves and spar with your friends. Learning to fight is actually very important.

It’s about honor. I see where your coming from, but knowing how to fight can be a very important thing. Anything can happen at any time. Stupid situations happen, and you don’t even have to put yourself in them.

wait until the war and all these modernized weaklings get cleansed

It’s not about honor****

It's more about insecurity than it is honor.

losing a fight in front of other people must be the most embarassing thing ever, worse than walking away imo

Depends on the circumstances, bud.

how so?

He honest, have you ever been in a fight? Animalistic and barbaric I know, we are better than that and civil, and yes some people CAN be insecure about themselves which is why they go out and fight, I actually had that phase. Thought being the biggest and the baddest made me the most alpha. I was wrong, but I learned that fighting is absolutely fun. Sparing is fun but the rush isn’t the same. Bullying people and making them fight is gay, but act of survival, just pure ecstasy.

Yeah, no. I would respect some one more who lost a fight for the right reason than just sat there and took it.

you ever fought for the right reason but ended up losing?

Only neanderthals start fights
If your girl is semi-intelligent she would know that its best to avoid retards because they make up 70% of our population

The alpha thing to do is read the situation and react accordingly. If the dude is drunk and picking a fight with you, leave it. Your girl with think better of you for not beating the shit out of someone who's an easy target. If its her ex and she hates the guy, or its obviously effecting her emotionally, try to take the diplomatic route first. This is a win-win because either A: He stops and leaves you alone, showing your gf that youre sophisticated and able to diffuse situations with words, or B: He doesnt stop and you have to kick his ass to make him stop. Effectively showing your gf that you are willing/able to whoop someones ass for her, but that youre not brutish enough to make it your first go-to.

Read the situation, take into account your gf and how she feels and sees the situation, then react according to whatever will bring you the most honor/brownie points.

I've fought, and like I said, I've lost every fight I've ever been in. That's what I'm highlighting I guess. The difference between sparing in a ring against another fighter and picking a fist fight with the idiot who cut you off in the drive through line.

most people really don't know how to fight, they just flail like baboons, usually in a blind rage. it's pathetic but it makes them easier to take down
people who know how to fight know that it takes agility and coordination

this

Typically they tackle you and whoever is bigger wins

thats good advice, you know from experience?

I lost a fight as an adult, i got a black eye and went to work the next day while he broke his fist and had to tale medical leave. Moral of the story is know how to punch because idiots brutes throwin haymakers will cause just as much damage to themselves as you.

physical violence can usually be avoided by not exhibiting aggressive behavior in the first place, if you do so others will want to challenge you as it triggers their lower apish fight or flight mechanism
if you remain calm and detached most will have trouble in working up to attacking you, if they do then by all means destroy them or at least eliminate the threat

how did that fight go down?

In four swings, he hit me i hit him then he beat the crap out of me and his own hand!

why did you guys fight tho

Yeah, I've been in both positions. I went on a double date once and ended up kicking the shit out of some dude who was heckling the ladies we were with. The girl I was with got really distant the rest of the night, and her friend ended up texting me telling me that she was upset I resorted to violence over something so trivial. Ultimately it made it look like I didnt know how to control myself yada yada. And understandably so. Women dont see violence and aggression like we do, so to them its interpreted differently.

On the flip side of that, I once was at a club with my gf at the time and some dude rolling on molly grabbed her ass. After the second time it happened she mentioned it to me, and I got between them and told the guy to fuck off before shit got bad for him. His friends took him away and we went on with our night. A few days later she casually mentioned that she wished I had put hands on the guy instead of being so diplomatic.

Since then I've spoken with a few other men that I respect and have been through more than me, and I've just applied their advice to my life and its worked. It will also help you weed out women who are immature. Immature women want to see you pummel the shit out of a drunkard at a bar, not caring that it could land you in prison or worse.

Fuck honor, it's about survival. I've never been in an actual fight, but have been training in martial arts for years. Hopefully I will never be in an actual fight, and the training will just have been fancy excercise. But I still want to know how to defend myself. Honor is useless, if I can just walk away from a situation I will. But if there is a threat to you or a friend, that is when you fight. No rules, no honor, kick em in the dick, break fingers, hit em with a crowbar, whatever. You fight to survive so you can be the one capable of walking home.

Every time they go for the tackle I put them in a guillotine choke. Then I hold it until they cry for mommy or until they pass out.

This. Honor matters, but not during a fight. During a fight you do what you have to do to survive.

There's these fun things called robots, my dude

I'd advise only to fight in a situation where you are not the aggressor but defending yourself/gf - if you decide to throw the first hit and it goes sideways you can end up with much worse consequence then some guy harassing your girl like having charges or jail time !
And I would also advise to fight if you have good self control of when to stop, as when its over women it gets more emotional so it is easier to go farther than you would to crush the other male, just nature to defend your woman against other males but again you don't want a criminal record for ultimately is nothing

I've only had to step in once for a gf...she had some creeper that was getting uncomfortably obsessive. No fight just went up to him and told him if he doesn't stop I will hunt him and make sure he can never walk again. Guy backed off as the more fucked up and unstable you make yourself the les someone will want to call that bluff , as on the off chance you are fucking nuts and will go through with it.

Bottom line - bar fights are not worth it and are real easy to have things go bad fast - knives, jumped by a group, someone is half drunk and gets hit and falls and breaks their skull...best is to just get out of it

Ingagment. Stop lying, you got mugged and he stole your fucking dictionary and called you a faggot then you came here full of tears and hate and typed like a sad little monkey.

I agree with you user
I train too but do not wish to fight in a street sense but want to be ready if the situation presents itself. I will not let a lack of preparation leave me unable to defend myself or others.

So I train for competition where it is a controlled environment

Dont competitions get brutal sometimes though?

Depends what competition you are fighting in

I am doing muay thai, so for comps I have the options of doing straight muay thai (clinch, knees etc), kick boxing (clinch , no knees) or low kick (no kicks below knee so no sweeps)

I am going to aim for kick boxing as I have taken a knee sparring and fractured ribs so would rather not go for that as a first fight

So probably will be a nasty fight however the benefit of having a ref to watch for no shit and having some protective gear.

Also depends what level you are fighting on, I'l be low so not tons of experience, the higher level fights are straight up deadly

do you know who you will be fighting?

Right now too early on to say, so I have no idea who it could be. It'll just be someone in the similar division of experience.

I find it harder to hurt people at my home club so fighting a stranger I think will be easier as I won't be afraid to actually hurt them

Fighting for "honor" or to impress is ridiculous, Im 30 make $108k (sole worker) married with a 1 year old daughter. I'm not going to just throw a punch and potentially face a lawsuit or jail over 99% of the time some loser with nothing to lose.

If you really want to impress a girl, own a big house in a city with a good school system.