I need some Sup Forums tier advice

I need some Sup Forums tier advice.

I'll try to explain this a quickly and simply as possible.

Back in my high school years I dated a girl, who is now my fiance. Back in high school though, she broke up with me after 3 months of being together. Why? Well, a "friend" of hers at the time convinced her to do so. At the time I didn't know this, but my fiance and I were looking back at your relationship in highschool and of course the breakup came up. My fiance doesn't remember her exact reasoning for wanting to convince her, all she remembers is that it was a tough decision for her, and that it took her a while to decide and when she eventually did break up with me, she felt like shit afterwards. Months after this happened, my fiance and her "friend" had some problems and never spoke to each other again..

This has been bothering me Sup Forumsros. I think about what could have been if this bitch didnt step into our affairs, and now that I know she was the one who caused this to happen. I really want to get back at her. I don't know how to do so. Or should I just accept it and move on. Me and my fiance are happily together again and have been for almost 2 years.

What would Sup Forums do.

>inb4 cucked.
>inb4 fiance should have made the right decision to begin with
>inb4 easily manipulated.

Pic related is the "friend"

obviously kill her you fucking faggot jesus you are such a bitch made little pussy i cant believe you are even asking for advice because you know what you must do already for sure you are just hoping we will tell you something different.

If you didn't break up, your relationship could have gone to shit and fizzled out or you could have died.

The fact that you're alive and together is already a good outcome. Ignore the bitch. More often than not, trying to get revenge for something petty will fuck your life up.

Did your fiance fuck other guys after your broke up?

This

reverse psychology.
tell me more about this bish so I can advise further.

>obviously kill her you fucking faggot
What's it like being autistic?

Fair point, that is where I am leaning, but I still feel the need to do something. I highly doubt I could fuck up my life unless I did something completely stupid

Yes, she had a couple relationships she told me about. All of them didnt last long because the guys were just using her for cheap sex and left her very quickly.

What do you need to know?
>It's abundantly clear she is a manipulative slag.
>textbook roastie.
>many failed relationships and counting.

ITT: OP dated a girl in highschool. Girl dumped him because her friend told her to and highschool girls are easily pressured into doing things by their friends. Now OP wants to get even with that friend. Also he calls this girl his fiancé, but he's probably just been facebook stalking her for the past 2 years.

>the guys were just using her for cheap sex and left her very quickly

She's used merchandise. Dump her and find someone who isn't a whore.

Accept that it happened and move on. If its really eating at you then voice that to your fiance and find a way to come to terms with it before you finalize the marriage. This is one of those things that can turn to resentment if you dont tackle it before it takes root.

Focus on your girl, Sup Forumsro. Ask yourself if this is worth possibly meddling in your relationship. Realize that even though she made that dumb choice, it was in highschool when we all make dumb choices, and she was level headed enough to come back to you and want to try again.

You got the girl and out-neil'd Neil so what more do you want you faggot? To bitch about something that obviously doesn't matter anymore? Goddamn kids whining about their fucking emotions these days. Take your well earned pussy and go home user.

she broke up with you FOR the friend. it's pretty obvious. hard decision for sure. the bf, or the down low gf

so use those qualities against her ffs
if you don't want me to spell it out to you I wont

Yeah, smartest thing i've heard all day. I guess I let my mind start to wonder with how I could get back at her. I know I am not the only one she has done this kind of to and it bothers me she was able to essentially walk away unscathed.

checked and rekt with dubs of truth

don't let her live in your mid rent free, idiot

*mind

Well, you arent wrong.
Also checked

Kids these days

>rent free
Problem is it isnt rent free, I want my money damnit

If anything your wife is just as bad for listening to her.

don't get married

get moneys

get better wymenns

>giving a fuck about shit that happened in high school
>lol faggot

Let her go bro, there will always be someone better for you.
Trust me.
The universe is an amazing place.
You just have to take a chance

I totally understand that feel my man. I went through something similar only I let my desire for revenge get the best of me, and in the end it cost me that relationship. I've moved on, mostly, but I have never been able to let go of the idea that she was the one and I couldve had something beautiful if I hadnt been so rash.

Dont make my mistake, friendo.