Tfw stupid nationalists want to kick out muslims

>tfw stupid nationalists want to kick out muslims

We need muslims for our society and our economy. We cannot raise children, and without children, how are we supposed to take care of the millions of old people?

Why are nationalists so stupid? Why are they so short-sighted? Can't they see that refugees are actually nice people? That they're not "rapists" and "murderers"?

I go to university every day and always chat with the refugees! They are actually nice people who just want to make a better life for themselves and their children.

But stupid nationalists, especially East German subhumans just don't understand this. I hate them so much.

America is way better than Germany in this regard.

Everyone, regardless of the skin color or IQ or age, can make something out of themselves in the Land of The Free. Meanwhile Germany is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic shithole full of half-slavs and old nazis.

>tfw you will never be American

Just end my life already...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGTGt392Gas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as long as they fallow the law.
also ignorance of the law is no excuse
sage

this is just cause the european fascist right is as bad and retarded as the far left

the thing iwth the US is they have libertarianism/conservatism on the right which is completey different from what we have in germany

You can't vote for small government in germany

So all we are left with are these subhuman Hartz IV White Trash scumlords who are nigger tier and spout their memes when they are drunk off 39 cent beer out of plastic bottles

Its what most of Sup Forums doesnt really get about germany

>Just end my life already...
Good idea.

Even in the face of imminent cultural death the Eternal German welcomes being cucked and destroyed by sandniggers

Amazing really.

I should have noted cultural AND racial death

Thxs to capitalism majority of white people don't have job and economic security therefore won't have kids. Solution? Immigrants

no matter where in the EU you live, you're either gonna get cucked by sandniggers or vote for a retarded right-wing idiot with a good PR team

also, sage

yep the only option is to leave, the eu and germany are really not worth living in if you are white.

>vote for a retarded right-wing idiot

Even the Dutch endlessly cuck

What is with Germanic people and wanting to destroy their own race and culture?

Prove that you're German and not just a shitposter with proxy

Most of them will leech on our system please explain how we need the refugees karl cuck. Also the argument of there will be a lack of people working boohoo is dumb as hell currently there is a shitload of unemployment in europe and we are going to solve that by... importing more refugee's great idea

Nationalism is one of the greatest forms of governemt anyone who says otherwise is a jidf

this

>Just end my life already...
Where you at? I'm free today after 17Uhr and I'll do a nice job.

>Most of them will leech on our system

Exactly

refugees don't do any important work they just drive up the cost of housing and drive down the price of labor all while leeching money by the billions.

Any cost of caring for the elderly can easily be shouldered by the government (see Japan)

That's what Hitler said!

first pic is a swedish family faggot

also one has nothing to do wit hthe other.

The facts are obvious. Germans hate each other for decades .. our country got ripped apart after WWII by the US. The US and its greatest ((allies)) ruined german patriotism for every.

This resulted in a disconnected society that stopped loving each other, stopped marrying, stopped having kids and became more degenerate year after year.

The result is a demographic change train that has no breaks.

We either die out now or face reality. Its a hard pill to swallow.

We literally need migrants to do the dirty work to stay on top of the european food chain. Its not even a question and no serious economist would deny it.

Do we need that many? Not really. Should we kick them all out and subsequentially kill ourselves in the process? No.

I personally are not even concerned or afraid. Why would I? I am superior after all and im going to get ahead of everyone of these fucks and live my own life.

Only people who are retarded feel threatened by uneducated syrian refugees.

They will never take my job, wife or children cause we are too smart for that to ever happen.

Since im an individualist i mostly care about my own success.

>Meanwhile Germany is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic shithole full of half-slavs and old nazis.
Proxy fag murican detected

Encourage Germans to breed.

>Somebody still believes in the rent system
>Somebody believes his Merkel
Hello Ahmed
SAVAGE, RAPTOR HIDDEN

Could not have said it better

They won't, the population is facing negative growth because the womyn don't want anymore than 1 or 2 kids (statistically at least 3 kids are needed to sustain a stable population) so yah. If cucks keep falling for the "no kids" meme, the Ay-Rabs and the Ref-Yu-Jeez will outbreed the German population in few years.

You're a fucking retard if you think birth rates are constant, and that Germany will just die out because they stopped having babies.

you can import east europeans

this guy might be baiting but that mindset is very common here

>What is the EU

just come to germany retard ... you are free to move lol

Nobody can stop you

>no fun allowed

>Being German

A fate worst then death.

>*than death

>britbongs

We have been lied to. The numbers have not slowed. They've remained at 10,000 per day since last September. The media has lied to stop a public panic, because they know there would be an immediate xenophobic civil war if the people knew the truth.

If Merkel is not removed by the end of August, the number of Arab fighters in Germany will reach a tipping point. Nothing will be able to stop the eventual establishment of an Islamic State in Germany. The timeline is as follows:

August: Merkel survives challenge by the CSU

September: Major German city (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Munich, Berlin, etc.) attacked in syncopated Bali-style fashion leaving hundreds dead.

Late September: Police make arrests

October: Dozens of retaliatory attacks all over Germany

Mid-October: AfD announces complete chaos, floats false rumor of Oktoberfest being canceled. German government is forced to keep it open to prove them wrong

>first pic is a swedish family faggot

You're all the same to me

>Germans hate each other for decades

So you admit being cucks

>The result is a demographic change train that has no breaks.

Too bad there was a baby boom in Germany immediately after the war so you are retarded

>We either die out now or face reality

Kek you're so retarded

>We literally need migrants to do the dirty work

You only need migrants so you can drive down wages of native ethnic Germans

>Should we kick them all out

Obviously

> I am superior after all and im going to get ahead of everyone of these fucks and live my own life.

You have the ideology of a boomer. Fuck my country I am rich XD

>Only people who are retarded feel threatened by uneducated syrian refugees.

You mean only people that care about their country?

>They will never take my job, wife or children cause we are too smart for that to ever happen.

So you don't care about your fellow Germans? You are scum and I hope a rapefugee stabs you to death.

>Since im an individualist i mostly care about my own success.

Wow you really are slime. You only live in a good country because intelligent hard working Germans rebuilt Germany after the world for their future German children

Now you are turning the Germany they created into an Arab and Nigger shithole because you think it will make you "richer" and that it won't affect you personally.

Educated people do not want children because they realize that it is a waste of resources.

When I come back home from my IT job, I want to be left alone instead of having to deal with a screaming shitbag and a nagging wife.

All my friends and colleagues in IT think exactly the same way.

I have my daki, vidya, anime and my waifu.

You could have called for other europeans (with actual skills and education) to move there and give them money, a house, one of your daughters and a get-out-of-jail-free card but you chose third-worlders.
I'd rather be dead than help my country become a caliphate.

It's over, Germany is finished

>wanting to destroy their own race and culture

We don't really have a choice.
Our current government is cucking us hard.
Meanwhile, subhumans are voting for this guy because hurr durr make the netherlands great again.
As I said, an idiot that knows exactly what to say to get the votes of middle-aged alcoholics in mobility scooters.

People in tech sections here have very good salaries.Im talking about low jobs where you can import east europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGTGt392Gas

Reminder that every car bomb a muslim sets off is one more car Germany gets to manufacture

rofl somebody help this poor teenage asian, he fled the killing fields of bangladesh

*worse
Try again, Nigel.
>at least I am not an Anglo

Using an iPhone Hans, than was changed to then, the point still stands though tbqhwy family..

Don't hate Germans, just don't like your culture of follow whatever the leader says blindly, even if yu disagree. Whether that be left or right.

DANN ZIEH DOCH DEN STECKER, DU TÜRKE

I always find this argument rather funny because most people pitching it really don't consider what will happen without immigration in this scenario. It's just "we cannot manage!"

In reality, when there is a surplus of demand for labor and a lack of supply real wages go up.

>But taxes will go up to pay for those retired!

The issue becomes how to get more labor participation, and this is sort of essential; if taxes become too high on the average laborer to the point where people do not wish to work, the government will have to undergo harsh austerity measures, or the rich of the nation will have to tolerate higher taxes to retain the status quo.

>how are we supposed to take care of the millions of old people?
We don't. Let the boomers rot for what they did to the West. I'd happily cull the lot of them right fucking now.

You tell em.

but you are a saxon

>thread full of German cucks

Why am I not even fucking surprised anymore? You people are absolutely fucking worthless. Kill yourselves.

Alright lads alright I had some typos let's not get away from the fact that Germans could become a minority by 2030 at this rate

> they are drunk off 39 cent beer out of plastic bottles

YOU are drunk off 39 cent beer out of plastic bottles

>Since im an individualist

kek you're a nihilist sohn

Fuck them lad.
Angloshpere will rule the world again when Brexit comes.

I agree, boomers are the cancer of the west

No yuo.
I am a Prussian

>We need the migrants to do the dirty work
I might believe this if they actually did any work, but studies have shown that 50% of them are unemployed even after being in your country for seven years.

They aren't assimilating, they aren't getting employed, they aren't helping. They're leeching off of your system and they're only there because your retarded politicians want to virtue-signal how progressive they are.

If people want to work in Germany, issue them fucking Work Visas, it's that simple.

Reminder that anglo-saxons are the TRUE germans AND the TRUE nordics AND the TRUE romans AND the TRUE britons

Is this your first day here, Sönke? If I want to read drivel like this, I would go to Spiegel Online.

Please just die out. Be more like Poland during the 18th century. Europeans hate germans with a passion and I hope you know it.

btw fuggee scum. It is not about jobs for uneducated or muahh wife, its about a cultural unadabtable scum ideology and about desert monkeys socialized by that scum ideology, which is unadaptable to any territory except desert wastelands and hostile jungle islands.

>ib4 more integration, become friend with fugee, dont be a downer...

Just fuck you, as you are legitimating slave work, an overall reduction of standards of living and social security (do you believe any employer gives them work without being subsidized by tax money and not paying social contribution) for getting the feeling of a good goyim.

The rest of your disconect, no love and Iam superior bullshit narrative is just the last phase of accepting the german faith of becoming 18th century Poland 2.0.

Piefekes all over the world, man up and kill yourself allready or this time there will no cuckistan left.

OP is an obvious troll.

Islam needs to be handled like judaism during WW II

>We need muslims for our society and our economy. We cannot raise children, and without children, how are we supposed to take care of the millions of old people?
Eastern Europeans are perfectly adequate, as are Pinoy.

The thing with the muzzies is that many of them don't really want to work and create ghettos that affect our communities in a negative way.

Iranians and Muslim Loos are the only good ones.

>I might believe this if they actually did any work, but studies have shown that 50% of them

pretty sure it is closer to 90% in Swedecuckistan

also all migrants really do is drive down wages even if they do work (which they don't)

Run out of japanese proxies?

That's super ultra rich Zionist news propaganda. Trust me, I wish we could have good normal Jews in our media, the zionists are literally a satanic cult spreading propaganda to destroy races and cultures. The only religion they want legal is the worship of Zionist Jews.

The day of the rope is not long out, (((op))). Just hang in there a little longer and we can arrange a free helicopter ride for you

/thread

The bait is strong with this one

Please take me in after Brexit.

I have family in scotland and will work anything to get away from this shithole before it goes full Orwellian-Dystopia.

I will never forgive them for endangering Europe with this kind of faggotry.

Fucking Christ man, how can you be so pathetic?
Guess what, women always fuck things up. It's your responsibility to save your nation and that won't be done by looking forward to the 43 year old 12 yeard diddle your 10 year old sister because his culture says it's right.
Become the best man possible and you'll find wimmins to breed fuckface that's how all lands work. And encourage your fellow Germans to do the same as well! It's easy to stay a soft and fat faggot. If a literal nigger from Pigfuckistan who doesn't even speak the language can land 10/10 qts there's only one person who's not doing enough.

Jesus fucking christ, I hope you save this thread and look back at how much of a fucking beta you were. Goddamn.

How about you reform the fucked up economy so that wages are on par with the cost of life and one parent can work and the other care for the children so they don't grow up to be disfunctional, put a fucking plug on the raising prices of apartments a burst the bubble already, give incentives to families with more than two children and push procreation throught TV ads, enforce a working turn that doesn't strangle your daily life and generally promote a healthy sexuality throught proper sex-ed in schools while revaluing the old values of a proper family and marital/spousal fidelty ?

>how are we supposed to take care of the millions of old people?

soylent green

>Iranians
Sure muhamed, if you only know those from the 1., yes everyone else are in the same boat as the sunni scum.
>Gibsmedat
>Kill the non believers
>We earned it because alalalalalala

>For A Worldwide Muslim Genocide

Stopped reading at we need muslims desu

But I don't wanna anymore, I'm scared of muzzies and black dongs. And Black Muzzy Dongs.

>Old people
>Kill em
>Optional: make food out of them
Thank you Hans

>Gerondocide 2019

They're doing all that but directed at third-worlders.

If we leave just come over senpai

Got any qualifications?

This is just a reskin of the >tfw nip trolling

Hang yourself Germanistan.
Hang. Yourself.

I feel like this crisis turned the whole nation into complete retards. Right-wingers act like the country just got completely nuked and turned into a muslim rape paradise, left-wingers act like all immigrants are poor, innocent children who need to be cuddled and cherished and call everyone who disagrees with them a nazi.

Nobody even tries to find a rational middle ground anymore, everyone is turning more and more to the extreme left and right and ignores everything that would shatter their strict black and white worldview. Yes, Merkel made a huge mistake last year but it's not the end of the world, just like it's not the end of the world if some people decide to vote for AfD because of this. I wish everyone would just calm the fuck down already.

>we need an ever-increasing population to keep the the keynesian welfare pyramid scheme going on
>guess that means we better destroy our culture and ethnicity and let our country go to shit, because >muh pensions

This is what leftists ACTUALLY BELIEVE. And that's besides the fact that mudskin migrants are a net drain on society anyway.

>Gerondocide

More like Gerontocide

No one hates refugees; not as long as they intend to go back to their own country and don't violate the law of the country they are allowed to wait out the war in.

Also, our politics should make having children a good thing again instead of importing human trash to care for the matter.

We should be a sovereign country, but we are just a bitch everyone can fuck because we don't dare to speak up because of people like you.

What are you talking about? Are mentally retarded? Just visit a major german city and you will find out that your "Multikulti" with Mohammed is just an drug caused illusion. There is no way for peaceful coexistence of conservative muslims with any other religion aus well as atheisis.

Picture related.

How about all people are subject to the same law? How is that for middle ground? They entered Europe illegally.

This. We will take you in after BREXIT lad

German nationalists are not racist, they are scared

American culture is incredibly racist. They genocided a whole continent and enslaved another race.
Americans are so racist, that they are friendly towards foreigners. So friendly and loving that foreigners will take advantage of their kindness. And then Americans have a justification to lynch those fuckers.
Germans just see brown people and light up the refugee camp. We don't care about justice, we are just barbaric. It is truly sad to belong to such barbaric people.

>it's not the end of the world,

It is the end of Germany

>wait out the war in.

You have no idea what you're talking about

These are economic migrants

This always happen when boring people use a idea/ideology as the fundament of their identity.

>They genocided a whole continent and enslaved another race.

Sorry for party rocking

Lmao are you serious, taking in the type of kraut faggot that let that shit happen to his own country?
Nah little Hans you fucking stay in your Germanic shithole this time and take responsibility.

Yes, I agree that those who are actual illegal migrants and don't come from war zones should be deported. It's a huge problem that this shit currently isn't really working in Germany but at least our government is trying to fix it now.

I know, that's a different problem.

But we can use the argument to sent the "syrians" back.

Don't get me started on the gibsmedats.

jez you're beta. pls kill your self, you are a waste of resources as well.

kek you fucking idiot

> It is truly sad to belong to such barbaric people.

So you are a racist then.

TOP KEK MY SIDES....that guy in the middle ..hahahhahaha

I think it's an Armutszeugnis of our social system that our government gives absolutely no incentives to start a family. We live in such an egocentric utopia that building a family brings more downsides than anything. Sometimes I think that the best way to encourage breeding would be to get rid of pensions so people have to make children for their retirement, but that will never happen.

>Right-wingers act like the country just got completely nuked and turned into a muslim rape paradise

user, you're almost at the point where the number of migrant men exceeds german men in the young adult demographic. They like to say, "oh it's only a smal percentage of germany" but not when you break it down by age category

And what that means is that germany will not be german within a generation. The elderly/middle-aged whites die out, and suddenly it's half fucking arab. Right-wingers are correct to fear. They fear because they want to PREVENT this from happening. It's fucking retarded to only fear when the problem is immediately apparent and too late to undo.