How does it feel knowing that youve lost...

How does it feel knowing that youve lost? That soon these will be illegal and your poor little gun rights will be taken away.

Are you mad? tell me so I can smell it. So I can breath it in and use it to fuel my third trimester fetus smashing machine.

>inb4 bait
>lowquality bait

Not baiting, youre just triggered like the conservicucks you are hahahhahaa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M
nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/more-80-percent-guns-used-mass-shootings-obtained-legally-n474441
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOOOOOO!

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M

Now if only the government knew I had them.

Keep dreaming OP. I'm a NRA life member. We don't forgive, we don't forget. Expect us.

You should be ashamed for being part of the NRA. Fuck those backstabbing cunts.

You should be ashamed for being a faggot.

Conservatcuck? Cuckservative is way better. You can't just jam cuck wherever you want like a tiny dick, you have to finesse it and go with the flow.

>Calls me a faggot
>Is literally part of the gayest organization that tries to fuck over gun overs.
Nah, the only one here that's gay is you

If gun confiscation ever was attempted in the US this is what would happen: After a few dozen cops got mowed down trying to confiscate guns from people I think the rest might be a bit reluctant to follow suit

seeing how I own 7 of them I am hoping they pass a bill to restrict the sale of them so mine become worth more.

This is Sup Forumsor are you afraid to go to Sup Forums because they will tear down your arguments?

>I am hoping they pass a bill to restrict the sale of them so mine become worth more.
Then where are you going to sell them user?

Counter: 2nd amendment + Republican president

If you ban guns, only niggers will have them. That's not a world I feel safe in.

>hurr durr were taking ur gernz.
Ok lol. Ill give you them, bullets first.

Except a cuckservative is someone who isn't red-pilled enough. I'm pretty sure he was just talking about conservatives in general.

Ill just buy more of them now before i cant and get them grandfathered in. Op doesnt know shit about american law. What a faggot. His loss.

i live in a state where they were banned years ago. Its actually kind of interesting how few crimes these type of weapons are used in. Except for high profile things like sandy hook , criminals don't use them - they use handguns.

Its not guns that cause all the mass shootings. its the high amount of mental health issues being untreated and its our culture. untill we address our mental health issues and the violence in our culture well continue to have mass shootings. I ama disabled Marine been in far worse places than the US and carrying far deadlier weapons than an ar 15 ive also been to places where we are the only ones carrying weapons and people look at us like we are the evil ones.

I'm pretty sure we'd just have millions of guns reported stolen, and you'd have to go after a lot of other rights to investigate where they are.
>Protip, they're where they were before gun ban, but you're not allowed to look

This. People think 17 dead kids at a school is bad. trying to repeal the 2nd ammendment would cause a full on civil war and how many dead kids would there be than?

Just like they were before.
So fucking what.
PLEANTY of other guns to choose from.
Wish both sides would stop acting like this changes anything.

If ar style guns are just for style, and nut functionality, why the fuck do you really care bunch of pussys

S O C I O P A T H Y

Comes when you leas expect it. Or most in the case of conservipaths on Sup Forums.

This is another issue thats going to divide the US again and cause the second civil war

Don't be a mentally ill criminal and you can still get one.
Not one person (that has ability to pass laws) has said there is any interest in TAKING ALL DAH GUNS.

I’m pretty pissed that I’m not 18 yet. I want to buy a ar15 before they go away. My dad owns semi auto rifles so I guess I’m okay

>How does it feel knowing that youve lost?
Lost what OP??

>That soon these will be illegal and your poor little gun rights will be taken away.
Not in the short or long run OP

>So I can breath it in and use it to fuel my third trimester fetus smashing machine.
Wannabe Alpha-male detected

Still not enough

It is kind of funny to me that handguns, shotguns, lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, surplus stripper clip rifles, revolvers, and break action shotguns don't sound like enough firepower for these supposed badasses to handle a potential threat. If that isn't enough frankly I doubt your capabilities to defend yourself at all anyway.

Dude they arent going away any time soon

>AR-15.jpg

>18 yet. I want to buy a ar15

its pretty absurd that 18year olds can buy an AR-15 but not a bottle of whiskey.

Ar15's are a meme

>inb4 bait
>lowquality bait

but it is low quality bait

>"anti christ" Obama from Kenya is going to take your guns and ban the 2nd amendment
>our savior Trump will save us all and repeal the NFA and have national carry laws
>in reality Trump will enact more gun control laws than Obama ever could
>mfw Trump is the ultimate sleeper cell

nope. not gonna happen. cry more

It feels awesome OP, now instead of shooting you in the fucking head for a quick painless death, I'll just run your stupid ass over with my car and watch you die a slow painful death. It is a win, win for me, and not so much so for you.

We can use those too, nothing against it but I prefer my AR because 1. its the only weapon I have at the moment 2. because its a pretty adequate weapon 3. We as citizens have a right to own such weapons.

CT or NY?

I'm not necessarily advocating for a rifle ban of any sort, but it is just looking like it's gonna go down that way and frankly that doesn't worry me. Buck shot is a hell of a convincing argument to fuck off too. I'ma work with whatever I got to work with and be OK.

U know u can build a unregistered ar15... look up something called lower receiver and upper receiver. The individual parts don’t count as a gun so u don’t haft to register it

Wow you make it seem like we can consider the possibilities.. I guess we US citizens are a bunch of unthinking morons.

Thats If congress and our checks and balances system doesn't prevent POTUS from enacting unconstitutional laws

NY
I expect there will be a move to repeal the 2cnd amendment and modify the 1st (to make exceptions for 'hate speech') once America has its first female president. Remember women were a driving force in taking away Americans right to get drunk with prohibition.

I'm in CT, a fellow prisoner of progressive faggotry. At least I get 3 more rounds than you ha ha. j/k

What you're referring to there is known as an "80% lower receiver" that requires a drill press and jig to mill out the rest of the metal. If a lower receiver is unserialized then the manufacturer will be getting a knock on their door from the ATF.

I highly doubt a full on gun ban will happen, Congress will not act upon it unless it does not violate or interfere with the amendments.

The millennials are mobilizing. Social media is at it's strongest. They are going to cry louder for longer and get results this time. Trump "our friend to the 2A" is already calling for bump stock bans and more background checks. He's caving to the tears.
Pray for another sunset provision.

First woman president. Second American civil war if she does that shit. Good. It'll be the last woman president.

>That soon these will be illegal
people said the same thing after columbine.

That shitty grammar is what makes us look bad

Lets ban the ar15...atleast 10 million ar15s owned by civilians in America. U really think those hardcore conservatives will give up their gun. They’ll probably end up killing some cops and starting a civil war

Like I said "checks and balances" Its why we have Congress in the first place, true Trump can do as he pleases but thats not If Congress doesn't overrule him by 2/3rds vote.

MA resident here. Banned ages ago.

Im not a conservative or a liberal but You are just jealous of my sexy ar15. Crushed.

Man, fuck your state. Every time I visit family in NH, I have to pull over and lock my shit up while passing through. Fucking laws blow

nice trips

Thats not If military and LEO's realize whats up and oppose the ban. They dont take that Oath to protect the constitution for nothing.

bait
350 million guns in USA ...even if you somehow made new sales illegal you will never got your hands on all of them
#liberalismismentaldisorder
#MAGA
#lockherup

You show an AR15 in your picture, of which you just like most I encounter probably know Jack shit about.
How does it feel to get all caught up in social media being trolled by other nationalities in an attempt to cause social unrest here. You brain dead dolts are being used, to accomplish an end means, and social media is an anarchist wet dream.

Go ahead an ban them! I've got 12 lowers and 15 unbuilt uppers. That's just AR parts! I've got enough shit to arm the whole neighborhood and that's just me. Imagine every other gun enthusiast. People have so many firearms here in the US you could never make them all go away.

Hahaha, triggered. I get it.

But seriously. Real talk here. Gun nuts, you're fucking idiots:

>you can take my gun from my cold dead hands
You are saying that if we, through proper legal channels, change the law so that your guns are illegal you will attempt to violently prevent the government from legally taking them from you? Sounds a lot like terrorism to me.

>if guns are banned people will just use knives
If knives are so goddamn dangerous why don't you just carry a knife instead of a gun?

dont give a fuck im not american this dosent effect me retard

Congress is as spineless as it gets. They passed the last ban in the dead of night before Christmas when nobody was paying attention.
It might take until the midterms which are looking bluer and bluer, but it's going to happen during Trump's term.

I don't know what you're talking about. I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

All of these things are true though. It would be difficult to shoot down a plane, but I'm sure it's possible.

bad bait

Shame on every one who responded to this cunt.
i thought most of you would know better by now
SAGE

Right, because the President decides what amendments to repeal and modify.

Fucking boating accidents

James Bond can down a helicopter with a .380. BAN THEM!!!

>If knives are so goddamn dangerous why don't you just carry a knife instead of a gun?
i carry 3

Well Trump better get ready for a load of angry gun owners (myself included) to address our grievances.

Like you did last time? Ha no one will do anything except bitch about it on the internet, you all have too much to lose in a rebellion and you know it.

Black rifle smatter? Is that the residue left on guns after Americans have sex with them?

Check mate white supremacists.

lmao and if it does which side do you think will win.

The side with tanks and airplanes.

Its true but still #willnotcomply

how do people not get that criminals get there guns illegally.

Dumbass liberal. The most trump is doing rn is banning bump stocks and making background checks more secure. Checkmate

You see...the gubbimint can cum take muh gunz......cauze de only gunz dey b gittin iz the gunz they be knowin bout....
Day aint gittin da ones i be got buried

Pretty much there already, had this idiot ass lady gawk and stare at me as she scanned my boxes of M855 at Academy, she literally asked me "You arent gonna go shoot up a school or anything right??" I told her plain and simply "No! because 1. I'm not some mentally deranged kid whose Scienteer would be very questionable 2. because I'm a law abiding citizen" she still kept giving me the "I know you're one of them big bad militiamen" look as I paid for my ammo and walked out. Fucking snowflakes.

nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/more-80-percent-guns-used-mass-shootings-obtained-legally-n474441

Liberals....thats how

It's not about criminals it's about disarming and weakening the population as a whole to fit an agenda.

Checked

Why do you live in this fantasy world?

She is so damn hot.

If you think guns make you "strong", you're a fucking idiot.

pfft bahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA
haaa
No.
You're a delusional fuck if you think for a single instant it'll happen.

But I don't believe you do.
I do believe you want us to believe it will.
Black pills for the goyim and all that.

Fuck right off with this shit.

They don't, but they give you options and usually an advantage.

you got me. i guess raise the age to get a gun.

people need to realize that the second amendment was made for

you know.. for how deadly everyone says the AR15 is.. and for the number of AR15s out there... they sure arent used to kill a lot of people compared to .. idk...knives?

She's nightmare fuel

Underage b&

Ding ding

God damn, has Sup Forums always been this fucking autistic?

You don't have to resort to name calling if you have no valid rebuttal to my points.