Seriously. America. What is wrong with you

Seriously. America. What is wrong with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Sweden
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history
youtube.com/watch?v=tY3ZVmkAKyM
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/european-ceos-trump/
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/whirlpool-says-it-s-adding-jobs-in-wake-of-trump-tariff-decision
newsweek.com/americans-agree-trump-economy-great-786022
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg
youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what´s the problem

this is actually the problem

education
religion
freedom

Fuck you shitholer

ohh oh yea

americunts - the laughing stock of the world

fuck outta here with this shit.

$$$$$
that's what

Proud to be American. You, on the other hand, can fuck off to Sweden.

Spent most of the 20th century distributing lead poisoning to the entire population. The worst generation for it, raised their entire childhoods with it is now prime voting age, i.e. boomer retirees. So you get insane politics like the decline of Rome with their lead water pipes.

Another triggered faggot snowflake. Your tears make me hard.

DEYS STOOOOPIT

also dubs

why sweden, it´s full of blacks

just know that the world is laughing at you

DUM PHUK
The rest of America repudiates you and your ignorance.
DUM PHUK
DUM PHUK
DUM PHUK

Where are you from?

Ukfag and occaisional visitor to murica. Im no surprised that you voted for Mr Donald Trump - the greatest POTUS since Reagan. Your country used to be great...now its a nigger/diego shit hole.

>Proud to be American

Hey, isn't that Hillary over there?

Lots of things... but mostly the fallout of Reagan.
Republicans just can't put the 'member berries down. I mean... "Make America Great Again" is the nostalgic fucboi anthem.
They also have forgotten that Reagan was an anti-gun war criminal that still holds the record for growing the national deficit.
But hey, all they remember is that they could afford the GOOD cheese burgers and all of the minorities were confined to inner cities where reporters wouldn't go.

Ok russia like the world doesn't laugh at you haha cmon.

Wtf does that mean?

go away, Hillary.
You lost, get over it.

I don't think any president will ever top Reagan as supreme fucktard country ruiner

trump will

definitely a contender

This thread is full of fail. OP lives with his parents, smokes dope all day, works in retail.

All of Sup Forums if not all of Sup Forums now i am very certain is 90% foreign bots ai and shills who post with the intent of sowing discord within the minds of the few humans who are left browsing this site and i believe some of these ai are now just arguing with each other. There is no way there are this many faggots and retards in the world.

Most trumptards are alt-tard turbovirgins poisoned by high fructose corn syrup.

ad hominem

If you are sending this from England or Canada, you better shut the fuck up, because as we speak, they are planning to change the names of these countries to Cuckada and The Eunuched Kingdom.

LOL

only a bot deals in absolutes

>moves stomach to check if he's hard

this is an english board, fuck off

That's the stereotype but most of his supporters are about the same age as Trump. Old people vote, they don't have to go to work on election day.

I love that you idiots all use the word cuck for every insult.
Its like a green light in our brains that says "ok yeah, you can clearly disregard this persons opinion 100%"

>canada - the laughing stock of the world
fixed

Yeah, all those guys on Sup Forums are 60 plus.

Its the name of a type of argument, you uneducated fuck

Amerifat here. If you don't see the US has turned into a combination reality show/dumpster fire for the world to laugh at, you're not paying attention.

I don't know about bots, but there are shills. and it does seem they are fighting. but theyre actually practicing astro turfing. theyre bringing in the retards and shills as part of their operation. this is why there used to be mods. and rules

4chinz isn't the entire world, thank God. But basically Sup Forums is full of 17 year olds who have the outlook of 59 year olds.

literally everything

18 months in, leftists still crying and screaming that Hitlery lost.

wow you just learned that word, so that means you´re educated.

You'd think they'd have learned from the whole Dubya thing that tards don't make good presidents.

The internet is a giant confirmation bias machine. Everyone gravitates to their spot of agreement and curates their own little reality. Epistemological closure.

Nope. just a bunch of people with common sense and basic reasoning skills that can see what a lying piece of shit he is. Has nothing to do with Hillary. Fuck Hillary. Just don't have blind faith like the Trump worshiping minority.

Endless crying and bitching is "common sense and basic reasoning skills" now?

right up til you need something
your more then happy to make fun of big daddy until you cant reach the cookie jar, then its why arent you helping us,

you faggots hate america so much then stop sucking on our titty and get your own shit figured out

>What is wrong with you.
President Donald J. Trump is not Hillary Clinton. That is a magnificent achievement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Sweden

And the tools to raid, shill, and troll.

The answer to "3 things the US gets wrong?" I assume

our problem is we have too many other countries that care about what we do, instead of worry about their own problems

Where do you live OP, I live in Germany and there so much more wrong here.

its funny that he is claiming that while taking a left leaning stance considering the neo left hasnt done one common sense thing or used reasoning skills. and in fact contradict themselves every other month

Frankly I would have liked to see the Trump v. Sanders bout. But the corrupt fight organizers gerried the tickets.

>its funny that he is claiming that while taking a left leaning stance considering the neo left hasnt done one common sense thing or used reasoning skills. and in fact contradict themselves every other month
Right, not like you faggots who hired the guy who's got a kike son in law, is giving away more free guns and has exposed American diplomatic staff to danger overseas for no reason to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, so you could stick it to Israel. There's no contradiction on the right. Dumbass faggot.

The alternative was horrific.

His approval rate is the exact same today as Oingo Boingo's was on Feb 21, 2010 so whats wrong?
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

no amount of forcing shitty memes can harm the human element, the supercollective, in the long run. the internet is the pandoras box that you will never close. you must be new

To put it simply, we can't stop spending borrowed money.

I am enjoying my tax cut. Tomorrow is payday and my pay check has gotten bigger. Thank you President Trump!

i agree managing to beat the deep state and stopping their selection for empress is a great achievement that americans should be proud of, but trump is not beyond reproach, if anything that type of thinking is actually the thing americans should be fighting against, your politicians are not kings, they are your public servants who should not wield a third of the power they do

exactly, you belong there

>Trump v. Sanders
The latest reports say putin's bots backed both. You know who putin the poisoner hated?

We can't stop spending borrowed money.

>trillions of debt
>but at least a nigger didn't do it this time
gotta hand it to him, he's the best at spending money he doesn't have

Anyone else hate this idea that Hillary was the 'lesser of two evils'?
youtube.com/watch?v=tY3ZVmkAKyM

never claimed there isnt
but nice sidestepping

Can't stop spending.

Obongo was a democrat, and black you racist. How dare he have any rating below 100

>thinks advertising doesn't work

Can't stop.

Were full of Cishet White males >_>

>no amount of forcing shitty memes can harm the human element, the supercollective, in the long run.
But what if the
>LOG
run is actually creamy and smoothe?
Wouldn't you?

>but trump is not beyond reproach
Not saying he is. But the endless hissing and spitting by lefties of "Rapist! Nazi! Impeach!" is so transparent and tiring.

Ignoring or mocking them seems to be the only sensible response.

Well now he should start going around D.C. and laying people off to save money.

"You're fired"

Can't.

I thought Obamacare was going to much insurance premiums cheaper?

Why do Democrats LIE so much?

Stop.

Internet ads never work. prove me wrong

So much denial oh wow
'murica ftw

>doesn't know lil donnie putinbux just blew up the US debt with huge tax giveaway to the rich.

pretty much this, Trump tells everyone to get real jobs and college liberals hate the fuck out of him, because they'd rather starve in their marxist utopia

>never claimed there isnt
>but nice sidestepping
But your sidestepping doesn't matter. Nice consistency.

Pander to the base with the prez, get shit done with the VP. Pence is the new Cheney.

My economics professor told me that spending is the only way to prosperity though :^)

come on, bro. gimme a break. you know that shit wont be reposted by anyone other than faggots like your good self. it will be forgotten. nice dubs tho

how much of a fucking simp do you have to be to literally write down: "I hear you"

>illusion of prosperity
>The most productive and prosperous century in human history
You fucking goldshills gilt my sides with 24k laughs.

ok see lets follow the reply chain here
>you claimed republicans have no critical thinking/reasoning skills
> i called you out on your hypocrisy
> your response is n..noo you
so yeah congrats

TRUMP HASNT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTH-

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1

>European CEOs go one by one to tell Trump they are investing billions back into the US
dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/european-ceos-trump/

>Fiat Chrysler to invest $1 billion in Michigan plant, add 2,500 jobs
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F

>whirlpool says its adding jobs in the wake of Trump tariff decision
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/whirlpool-says-it-s-adding-jobs-in-wake-of-trump-tariff-decision

>Americans agree with Trump: The American Economy is doing great
newsweek.com/americans-agree-trump-economy-great-786022

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy that provides for a U.S.-led, integrated program with private sector partners for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA

I cannot believe someone who isnt a shill is a dumb as you