So what do you think so far?

So what do you think so far?

is comverge, it means that is automatically shit

it's actually not comverge tho

>can't spell converge
>trying to imply converge aren't one of few metal acts worth following past the age of 15

Wew.

Think they have more in common with the hardcore and maybe even screamo than metal. At least sometimes

Loved the singles

Anybody got a link?

Check Spotify

Not on Spotify yet

Bandcamp

hipster hardcore sucks and has always sucked

fuck art-school punk

How can this many people be this wrong?
100% proof that this board is complete shit.

It is now

Its amazing how good Converge are. They never seem to wain and are consistently making different get familiar records while leaving everyone in their wake. Hardcore lives and dies with Converge

grew up a giant converge fan and pretty much everything after jane doe has been more and more disappointing. every tracklist follows the same formula and it felt like they were running out of ideas.

listening to this one now and am into it so far. fingers crossed.

no one in the hardcore scene has listened to Converge since like 2005. The only people who listen to Converge are ex-hardcore kids who've "grown up" or people who were never into hardcore in the first place. The kids at Turnstile and Code Orange shows do not fucking listen to Converge

only 3 songs in, aoty as far as I'm concerned.

Is this what happens when you're too much of a fuckboy to evaluate music for what it is and instead allow a scene to dictate what you can and can't listen to? Because it looks fucking miserable.

i think they're just making more of a statement about how the scene has changed. i'm sure most of the people in a lot of the big hardcore bands right now listened to a lot of converge.

shit code orange was on deathwish for a while.

Objectively wrong, bitter faggot

It's incredible. The title track is one of the best slow songs they've written. I love the leads Kurt throws in on most of the faster and chaotic tracks. It's the best thing since You Fail Me hands down.

>Code Orange - Forever
>produced by Kurt Ballou

You can't escape it.

I mean I love fast Converge but the slow songs on this one are amazing, also Trigger!!!

I fucking despised the singles. Will I despise the album?

I'd say Under Duress is the weakest song on the album. I liked Reptilian tho.

let this dead horse genre die already. this band peaked at you fail me.

>REEEEEEEE DON'T YOU DARE ENJOY WHAT I DON'T ENJOY
the post

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

>trying to imply converge aren't one of few metal acts worth following past the age of 15
spotting nu-males has never been so easy

This band can do no wrong.

> Converge
> Metal

literal nu-male
kys

> I only listen to REAL metal - Deafheaven, Converge, Boris, Electric Wizard, the list could go on

more like

> I listen to what I want